Ratings for Dr. Andrea P. Lewis

Dr. Lewis has been my doctor for a very long time and we've developed a good relation over the years. I am not the easiest patient and she deals with me well. She is very good at being to the point, giving good information and finding ways to explain things so I don't panic. She is very thorough too and I find her to be a very caring doctor who really wants the best for her patients.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have tried for years to get in as a patient of Dr Lewis. She is an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Lewis is caring and patient. She is knowledgable and answers questions in a manner I can understand. I feel I am treated as an individual and not a number. She acts quickly with referrals if needed and follows up. The new front staff is helpful and friendly. I never mind waiting if she happens to be behind a bit as her excellent care is worth waiting for. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

although she is very nice, she doesn't like questions and doesn't know answers. The best thing is when she refers to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Waited for word from her on my lab results no call . I call clinic they say results inconclusive meanwhile I'm in bathroom all day and am loosing 3 pounds per day. Lewis can't even bother a follow up call or even have staff call to let me know. What happened to our doctors? Our veterinarian is more thorough.

Submitted February 17, 2016

My husband and I both feel very fortunate to have had Dr Lewis as our family for 15+ years. Although her reception staff can be "grumpy" they do a good job.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Time to hire new staff at the front desk. The most miserable, unfriendly, unprofessional, uncaring staff I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Lewis is an Excellent Doctor, she shows the compassion and respect that many Doctors seem to lack. This is probably why she is so busy and it is often very difficult to get an appointment with her. My appreciation for her grows every time I end up at a walk in clinic or with one of her fill-ins. I have waited months for an appointment and then when I do get an appointment have waited up to an hour past my scheduled time, I know this is often out of her control as it is a result of patients taking longer than the 15 minute time slots (maybe because we've developed other issues while waiting!). The staff issue is ridiculous, they often make you feel invisible or stupid I've read it described by others as curt and that is a great word for it. It is a running joke in my family as to how rude the staff were on each visit. My Staff rating is for their customer service as I really don't know how good they are at the other aspect of their jobs, although I have had some glaring mistakes on my file.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Lewis has always been great when I can get in to see her. It often takes two weeks or more for an appointment so I usually end up at the walk-in clinic. The staff at the Bevan Ave. Clinic however, are curt to the point of rudeness both in person and on the phone. Patients are treated as an extreme imposition to the staff and are in serious need some public relations training. This is not a "one off" experience. I write this after many years of rudeness which I keep hoping will improve. It never does.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Five out of five ! Dr Lewis is a committed professional,listens well and me and my family feel that we are in good hands ! PS read about the low staff points, but knowing them for a long time -they do their job and never showed unfriendly behaviour.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013