Ratings for Dr. Cory Seebach

I had so many problems with this dentist, and every time I left feeling like it was my fault. His work was okay at best but so many complications that he made no effort to fix.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

After getting an outrageous quote from a dentist in Naniamo for perm. crown on an implant I decided to shop around. Found this amazing dentist in Campbell River, where I reside. For less than the quote I received from the first dentist, a full 1700.00 less, I not only had the crown on the implant done, an amalgam filling taken out and then redone with a porcelain crown, a bite guard done, and an exceptional cleaning. The women in the front office as well as all of the assistants were friendly and well informed and trained. Dr. Seebach did an exceptional job of fitting and placing the new crowns. All this and money saved, how wonderful is that. Nothing recommended that I did not need eg., botox, extra fillings, or x-rays. If anyone needs a great dentist, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I would not recommend this dentist. He does not care about his patients, all he cares about: $$

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I would not recommend this Dentist. He did a root canal, broke a file inside my tooth, and did not tell me. Now my tooth is infected, needs to be removed. I would not recommend

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I had a great experience at beyond beautiful smiles!! What a nice man.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I had a crown put in by him recently. shortly after, my tooth was very sensitive. I went back, and he said it was fine. I saw another dentist, and I have a big cavity around the tooth I just had done. And he told me it was fine. Would not recommend!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I saw Dr. Seebach 4 years ago, as at the time, he was my family dentist (note, was. they too had horrible dental work done). I had 6 cavities filled, all were small, and he said he didn't use mercury fillings, only porcelain. The 6 fillings were done over two appointments. Right away, I noticed major sensitivity, and pain when I bit down on such things as sandwiches, and vegetables. I called his office, every month, for about a year. Each time, I was assured that the pain and sensitivity would go away. Insted, I never returned to his office. Over the past week, my fillings have all started to fall out. My new dentist say's that all of my dental work will have to be re-done. I've called Seebach's office, and his staff doesn't seem to care, at all. They didn't back then, and don't know. They got my money. That's all that matters??

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Had veneers done several years ago, and happy with them although he ended up having to do root canals through 2 of them. THEN had a horrible experience this past spring when I went to have a tooth extracted.It was causing problems with infection below the tooth, and I decided I didn't want to spend anymore $ on it...WELL...He pulled the wrong tooth! Apparently didn't have my "old" records, which I presumed he did, as neither HE, nor the lady dentist ever once asked me to point out the tooth causing the problems. Was traumatized to the point that I can not bring myself to see a dentist and have the original tooth dealt with. And that is not good, as I have this chronic infection below it. Agree with other comments that they are just too busy flying from one pt to the next with very little conversation and questioning of each individual pt..Would NOT reccommend!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

I just want to say that this office is WONDERFUL I always feel welcomed and comfortable!! The office staff is the best. I have been through some changes with my insurance and they have always waited and been paitient with me. I had to have a bridge done and my portion was $1300 which is alot. They let me pay in 3 monthly payments with no interest. I am a very nervous patient and the time and care I am given is exceptional!! If you are looking for a new dentist this is the place to go. I have refered my whole family there and they are happy too.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

I have had 8 porcalin veneers, gum contouring, root canals done by him. over the years ive had lots of orthodontic and surgical work on my mouth by various dental profesionals and he has by far done the nicest work and been very pleasant. I drive from victoria to campbell river to see him! He is very busy but what good doctor isn't ?

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008