Ratings for Dr. Joel Stobee

Dr Stobee is the best! He takes time to explain and truly cares. Best chiropractor I have seen!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I had never gone to a chiropractor before. Staff was awesome and the doc was great. He explained everything to me and mad me feel at ease. I'd recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Stobee for chronic back pain for the past 9 years. He is very effective and knows exactly how much pressure to apply and where. He is knowledgeable, supportive, and always has excellent advise and has time to listen to your health concerns. There is no other chiropractor I would trust my back to! He and his staff go the extra mile to help their patients. He is the best! (Wanda too!)

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Only Chiropractor I will ever go to. Instant long lasting pain relief.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Stobee far exceeds expectations. I have been seeing him for three years. His friendliness is stellar, his treatments spot on. He is exceedingly knowledgable and keeps current re medical issues. He really takes his time with me and does not make me feel rushed. He truly cares about my wellbeing and is actually very happy when I do not need to see him for a time! He really puts his patients first. I cannot possibly recommend him enough. If only other chiropractors and others in the medical field were as caring and kind and skillful as him! I have never encountered anyone remotely as good as him in my life of chronic pain. Remarkable.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

This is one of the best chiropractors ever. I was pregnant with my second child and developed DVT, before I was diagnosed I went to see him cause I was in alot of pain and thought I had a sciatic nerve flare up. He talked with me and he decided that I had something more serious and that I needed to go back to the dr. Thanks to him taking the time to talk about my problem and not just rushing to try and fix something he may have just been the person that saved my life. Big thumbs up to him :)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

He wants to fix you up - not keep you coming back!! Get you back to what you want to do in less pain!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Stobee was amazing! I was a first timer and he calmed the nerves and before I knew it, we were done! Awesome! In fact, our whole staff sees him! He is super to talk to and listens whole heartedly. Thank you! I recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr Stobee carries on with the conversation you had last time......he remembers what you said as he maintains a professional demeanor. He is also my husbands doctor. We both love him. He is an awesome chiropractor that fixes us everytime! I would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009