Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Bellante

Incredible doctor. Fast, efficient, clearly great at what she does. I called with a follow up question and despite her busy schedule she called me back within half an hour. So nice to find a good doctor these days.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Suzanne is incredibly knowledgeable, which is of the most importance. That said, she also scored points by being very consultative, not pushy and modern.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Ballante is very professional, and when she had to break the news to me that I had early signs of cataracts (at a young age), she did so with great care. And, she really does know everything about monovision contact lenses. Good energy person!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

She is a great at what she does. For years I have had vision problems & was going to some of the best doctors that could not pin point the problem. Dr. Ballante fixed the problem the first time I had ever saw her. She has changed my life & help me so much. I can drive now. I have almost 20/20 vision, which is the best I have ever had. She has taken me from hopeless to very hopeful. I will never go to anyone other than Dr. Bellante. She is young but she knows her stuff & does not stop until she gets it right. She gets an A++ from me.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

You're in great hands with Dr. Bellante. Very thorough and attentive.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Bellante. She is very professional, a great communicator, and very knowledgeable. She suggested that I do not need glasses at this time, and that I don't need to come back to see her for a year or two. Helped me feel comfortable to know that she was honest, and that she wasn't looking to make money off my insurance by scheduling me with unnecessary appointments.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

Dr Bellante is the most knowledgeable optometrist and wonderful with kids.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

She knows EVERYTHING about monovision contact lenses!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Bellante is great. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007