You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Rix

I am a student,wrestler and have been seeing Dr. Rix for years. He gave me braces, which he did a fantastic job on, helped me whiten my teeth with a naturally not over the top look and then recently made me a mouth guard that has stood up in kickboxing as well as wrestling with my olympian teamates at the U of C. He is very friendly and always takes the time to explain exactly what he is doing and then follows through to his word. He takes pride in his work as well as seeing his patients satisfaction with his work. Much respect to this man.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. Rix is such a fantastic orthodontist! He is friendly, knowledgeable, approachable, and kind. His treatment approach is conservative. And he is such a perfectionist!! His staff are skillful and always in good spirit. I would recommend Dr. Rix to all my friends who needs orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have had 3 children that have had braces here over the last 6 years and Dr. Rix is fantastic! My last child had a very complicated procedure to straighten the teeth, but Dr. Rix did a great job of fixing the teeth and bight. Dr. Rix is very good at explaining the procedures and giving options for possible solutions. He fixed my child's teeth without surgery, where he was willing to try a new procedure, and it worked very well. The waiting times are a little lengthy, but that seems to be what happens with specialists.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Awesome experience so far! Everyone is so nice, haven't had to wait very much, definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Excellent care and knowledge. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Rix is great with explaining every procedure and has an awesome manner with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I had 2 children needing braces. I really liked everything about the practice. Dr Rix was very good at reviewing treatment and the staff were always great. They were very good at fitting us in if something was broken or painful. Both children saw Dr rix early but both times, we didn't have to start treatment until a year or so later, he just had them on a "watch" and reviewed them every 6 months or so. It was a positive experiance for everyone, and both kids have beautiful smiles.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Rix is an extrememly good othodontist. He always takes lots of time to explain procedures to you and he is very knowledgeable. Excellent chairside manner!! The only downfall is long waiting times - but on the other hand he will always see you if something is broken...I suppose that is the nature of the business.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Douglas Rix's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a student,wrestler and have been seeing Dr. Rix for years. He gave me braces, which he did a fantastic job on, helped me whiten my teeth with a naturally ..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rix is such a fantastic orthodontist! He is friendly, knowledgeable, approachable, and kind. His treatment approach is conservative. And he is such a perfec..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad that I went to Dr Rix for a second opinion. Not only did the treatment make more sense, it was a lot less costly. He is also very professional!"

October 14, 2014