Ratings for Dr. Helen Robertson

Although Dr Helen works to an appointment time frame a little different from her patients it is not too difficult to adjust your timing to compensate. Its just a question of getting an appointment at X time and then the medical receptionist will give you a call to tell you its now time to come in. Having said all that I think Dr Helen is one of the most thorough Doctors I have met who takes a keen interest in your well being. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Helen. I live in Laura and my name is Ray Hardy.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I've had so many GPs over the years and felt none the wiser after each appointment, but not with Dr Robertson. She was great, very easy to talk to. Yes we talked about her Donkey's but we also talked about my interests too. I had an appointment and waited another 45mins to see her but I was not in bad pain and felt lucky to see her without driving further away from home. We are lucky to have anyone up here really...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Appointments are pointless! One rings to check what time to go to clinic about 1 hr after appointment time. Very knowledgeable and explains things in detail. If only she would realise that patients time is valuable too.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Dr Helen has NO time management skills and makes her patients wait for hours and hours,although she is a good Doctor once you manage to finally get to see her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr helllen R is a great doctor she loves to talk about her donkeys

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Doctor is quite helpful and has very good GP skills. The only problem experienced by many customers is an extremely long waiting time. Appointments often run between 3/4 hour and in some cases, many hours.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007