Ratings for Dr. Clara Cohen

Clara is nothing short of amazing!! She always makes you feel special and really listens to what is going on in your life to give her the best understanding of the areas that really need to be treated and you always leave there feeling much better in so many ways than when your arrived. She is incredible!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Very knowledgable and amazing at what she does !!! Also has such a positive and energetic energy that is great for healing !!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I just love Dr. Clara ... she is just an amazing woman! She was treating me 6 years ago for a certain condition and it was so well done that when i had another condition lately I went back to her ... and I wasn't disappointed! She is an energetic, funny person, and has a lot of knowledge in human body! I do believe that regular acupuncture helps the body naturally and Dr. Clara knows exactly what to do for each ailment! I recommend her with all my heart! Thanks Dr. Clara!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Full of energy and very knowledgeable of the bodies anatomy and how it's all connected . Listens to you patently and makes sure she has everything down before she begins treatment.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Clara is a blast! And she always manages to calm me down, relax my stressed out body, and soothe my ever changing digestive system. I've been dealing with a niggling and super frustrating knee injury. Clara helped me train with it so I could finish my first ultra marathon! Seriously a life saver. I recommend her for anything that acupuncture can help with which is almost everything. Go see her now!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I came to Clara at the beginning of our trying to conceive journey. I had difficulties getting pregnant with my first child due to PCOS and knew that we were going to face the same challenges with the second. I saw Clara steadily for about three months and in that period of time my mental and physical states improved greatly! I have never known such a deep state of relaxation and peacefulness like that before in my life! I believe that it is because of that transformation that our first round of superovulation treatment was successful (we endured four rounds before to conceive our son) not to mention that I also came in for a session right after ovulation to ensure that our little bean would stick! I am now into my 8th week of pregnancy and everything is looking great! I give much credit to Clara for making this happen as she truly has an unbelievable gift and I cannot say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I saw Clara a few months ago for overall muscle tension and aches. I have been struggling with this issue for some time now and broke down in her office. She was so caring and compassionate and just sat and talked with me before she treated me. Clara was so professional and knowledgeable. It was so nice to see the "caring" side and not be treated like you were going through a revolving door. I am booking another appt this week to go see her and cannot wait!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Effective treatments and great overall service. I would recommend her to anybody

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Excellent care. I have used Clara since 2009. The methods have helped several of my conditions

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Awesome, kind, informative, effective acunpuncturist. I thought I was infertile, but regular sessions have regulated my menstrual cycles in order to help my husband and I conceive. =)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011