Ratings for Dr. Raymond Seto

Dr Seto - very knowledgeable and caring doctor . He gives you all information about your ailment without even asking . Excellent doctor .

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Had a cataract removed from my right eye everything went well he was very profeesional no long waits in his office I think he needs updated office though haha

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Seto for acute angle glaucoma. He took care in examining my eyes and explained my available options quite clearly. The actual operation was done at Headwaters in Orangeville. I had utmost confidence in his ability and felt I had his full attention. In my mind, he has an excellent bedside manner. His office, in an old house in downtown Orangeville is far from being the usual drab and boring medical waiting room. There are collections and art work to look at on the walls. While waiting for my followup appointment this morning, I glanced through a booklet about Salvador Dali. That was much more fun than watching CP24 on a flatscreen.....

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I had laser surgery done by Dr. Seto. No information sheet was given, did not know what to expect with this surgery, still have swelling and moderate pain in my left eye. Went to the ER , they phoned Dr, Seto and he told them for me to come and see him at his office, which I did. After checking my eye and telling me that everything looks normal I was advised to take the medication he prescribed for 7 days instead of 4. It will run out before the 7 days are up. I am trying to find another Ophthalmologist as I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Seto is one of the BEST Ophthalmologist in this country. He is really good at his job and also has a kind and caring disposition. God Bless him

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I’m going to rate the quality of service not what the other interior designers have rated him on. Way above par! You have to wait for the best so be it. And yes the whiners on this site have a lot to learn about professional service. If your in a rush, then do it yourself.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Jesus there are a lot of whiners on this site, the man was a professional told me what I needed to know repeated because I'm hard of hearing , Office looks like the old Curiosity Shop , wonderful, the one s that whine about privacy goodness I thought that he was an eye Dr. not a urologist specializing in STD's "God Harry you've got Glaucoma the shame, what will the children say " ? Anyhow an excellent man and Dr. Would I go back yes.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Seto was very caring and professional. He went above and beyond to see me when I had a potential eye emergency.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Run down , Dirty office. Didn't wash hands before putting drops into eyes. Doesn't get back with test results in timely manner and seems distant and arrogant. Will find another doctor. Maybe his Father was good but this young man ?????

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

First appt we had here we waited over an hour. Today it was over a 2 hour wait past our appt time. Very run down office with bizarre collections on the walls and shelves. Very sad seeing all the seniors waiting so long past their appointment times. Unacceptable and not a way to run an office. There is also zero privacy. When I spoke to the doctor about the constant very late appointment times and long waits his professional response was "sh$t happens man". Literally that's all he said. Find someone else everyone unless you enjoy wasting your day sitting in the twilight zone

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017