Ratings for Dr. Raymond Seto

First appt we had here we waited over an hour. Today it was over a 2 hour wait past our appt time. Very run down office with bizarre collections on the walls and shelves. Very sad seeing all the seniors waiting so long past their appointment times. Unacceptable and not a way to run an office. There is also zero privacy. When I spoke to the doctor about the constant very late appointment times and long waits his professional response was "sh$t happens man". Literally that's all he said. Find someone else everyone unless you enjoy wasting your day sitting in the twilight zone

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Seto is a wonderful, caring doctor. I'm so glad I was referred to him. He was knowledgeable and explained what was happening.

Submitted November 25, 2016

In fifty years of experience with Ophthalmologists this guy stands out as the best

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

My husband has had 2 visits with Dr Seto. In both cases his secretary has been very accommodating to provide prompt last minute appointments. I believe this is the reason why Dr Seto falls behind and his waiting time is high. I understand it's not acceptable for some but I commend him for making patient care a priority over waiting time. We have experienced Dr appointments that took months to a year before you could get in and address our concern. Dr Seto is a professional, very knowledgeable, listens and gives you the time needed to address your medical concern. This is everything i want in my medical professional. I'd also like to give him a big Thank you for working long hours to ensure everyone is looked after at the end of the day. We are so lucky to have someone with his experience and knowledge attending to us.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr Seto is a very good doctor and also a nice human being. He has a good bed side manner and is knowledgeable. He is friendly without being unprofessional. Appointments are available and especially for acute cases. Dr Seto treated my chalazion granuloma and did an excellent job. His staff, especially Karen, were efficient, friendly and helpful. Thumbs up to Dr S....he listens and hears his patients.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

He knows what he is doing, and does an excellent job. Kind, patient and treats his patient with the most dedicated of concern and care.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Seto was excellent. He explained my issue in a way I could understand, even drew it on an eyeball. I waited for a while in the waiting room that was far from private... but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

He has treated my Glaucoma for 8 years since I arrived in Canada. I have annual check-up with him and I am Pleased to go to his office every year even I live in Brampton. In several occasions he suggested me to change and go with other eye surgeon in Brampton recommended by him but my answer has been "I am not willing to step away of his level of knowledge and professionalism"

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr Seto, is a great Doctor, very knowledgable in his field. Because of this, his demand is high! His office area is out of an old house, so to some may find it uncomfortable. I do think waiting for your appointment for over 30 minutes or more is not acceptable. I recommend that something done about that.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

One word......AWESOME!!! One of the best doctors I've seen in along time. Very informative and through. He explained his treatment plan in detail which not may doctors take the time to do!! I have complete faith in him and like the fact he is a confident doctor. Highly recommend:)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014