Ratings for Dr. Robert Tautkus

Best Doctor ever! He delivered 3 of my children and was our family Doctor for 20+ years. Dr. T. always had time for his patients and went above and beyond. Our family wishes you all the best in your retirement and any future endeavours...The Parke Family🍭

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I’ve been a patient of Dr Tautkus for 30years. It’s with a heavy heart that we must part ways because he is retiring. He has been with me through so many surgeries and illnesses that I don’t know what I would’ve done without him. He’s cried with me, held my hand and talked with me. I only have good things to say about him and may still see him in the future since he will still be working in his vein clinic. His staff is another thing. Doreen his nurse is amazing and understanding. Cathy his long time office girl has retired, as well as some of his other girls the last few years. Leaving us with Crystal who can be moody and can’t spell, and a couple other new girls who are very inexperienced. I wish Dr. Tautkus wasn’t retiring and he had his old staff back then the world would be great once again. Best of luck Dr.T., we’ll miss you!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

In the last few months, Dr Tautkus has cut back his workload. That's fine except for the second time, we have had our 3-month regular appointment cancelled. This regular appointment is to renew prescriptions and update him on health matters. The last time this happened, we had to go to the pharmacy and ask them to fax a request to renew all our prescriptions. What a pain in the *** ! ANd they didn't get it right! Today we've had another appointment cancelled and the next one, if it happens, will be in January. Unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Saw this Dr. (Among others) for over 15 years - very nice man with a good practice.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr Tautkus always takes as much time as necessary to deal with ALL of our complaints. This means that sometimes our appointment starts a little later than scheduled but we are good with that. I must say though that the current staff is not very good and with Kathy leaving and the doctor on leave, it's not as good as usual. Looking forward to Dr T's return in July

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Talk about choas! First the manager leaves after several years, the doctor goes on an immediate sabbatical and no one who works there has any idea what they are doing. Time to find a new doctor!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Tautkus brings the best of everything one hopes to find in their physician. He is firstly, extremely intelligent and has expert knowledge gained from both academic learning and years of practical experience. That qualification alone speaks to excellence in care for a physician but Dr Tautkus is also an excellent listener, takes time with his patients and sees the whole picture. He has the capability to extract both the microcosm and the macrocosm- he strives to see how the issue at hand fits into the whole person as well as the family. Myself and my family have benefited from his abilities greatly. I consider myself privileged to have the opportunity to call on Dr Tautkus when needed.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Recently had varicose vein injection. Doctor is very patient and thorough. During the whole process he makes you feel special and genuinely cares for his patients. He put me at ease and answered all of my questions. His entire staff exceeded my expectations especially Crystal who i relied on to get an appointment with a schedule that worked for us both. Thanks everyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I wouldn.t know what to do without having Dr Tautkus as my family doctor. I feel so confident with him and when I have been faced with illness he has always helped me through them. He has always been there ready to listen to me. He has helped me deal with issues when no one else listened to me. He is an amzing doctor!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr . Tautkus , is a wonderful Dr he is very honest and he knows what he is talking about, you might have to book a few weeks in advance but he is a very excellent family Dr and I don't have to wait that long (depends on the time your appointment is at) and I've been going to Dr.Tautkus for 28-29 years and He is very patience , dr will listen to you not like most drs now days they try to rush you out the door. Dr Tautkaus will NOT rush you out the door.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017