Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Reum

It is not unusual to have to wait to see this doctor. I believe this is due to the fact that he spends the time necessary with each patient to be certain that the patient's needs are met - not "your 15 minutes are up". And, in my opinion, his level of knowledge and skill makes him worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I was referred to this doctor for chronic UTI's. While checking in I was told I would need my driver's license. So I had to go back to my car and get that. The office was extremely crowded with no available seating. My appointment was for 2:00 and I didn't get back to the room until 4:00. Terrible bed side manners. The entire appointment he was flirting with my mother. He was extremely rude throughout the appointment. Told me he wanted to "exam me" and I wasn't made aware of this before the appointment. It was actually that time of the month for me and I didn't feel comfortable being examed at that time. He stated, "if you want to be my patient, I get to examine you, otherwise you won't be my patient." I got up and walked out of the office. He was extremely rude, I would never, ever, ever recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Daniel G. Reum's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Unicare