Ratings for Dr. Alice Bluemke

She is a wonderful person but I have wasted years of my life waiting for her tests and specialists that will never come. Avg wait time ranges from 3-6 hours. One time I actually waited 8 for her. She always says she's going to put stuff through but you end up calling to find out that it never happens. My health has deteriorated over the last 10 years and it's all because she has been so neglectful in her treatment. If she cares, she sure doesn't show it.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I'm sorry to be writing this but I think Doctor Blumke has her favorites.. I've been seeing her all my life but in the last 10 years I started experiencing issues .. Which I kept complaining about.. Yes she tried to help but it was mostly advice .. She cared more about my family's personal life than my medical Condition I'm sorry if you wanted info about members of my family go ask them when they come to see you.. I ended up in the hospital after complaining 2 years straight about the issue .. Then recently I was telling her about the same issue I had before she told me she would be sending me to a specialist to help my problem .. I never heard from that specialist or from her staff even her personal assistant after calling many many many times to find out what's going on.. I came desperately to find a solution for my condition.. so I found a new doctor to help me and from the first meeting she wanted to help me since now my case has become severe .. Dr bluemke has neglected me to the point where I do not want to return to her for any issue in the future..

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

What a wonderful and caring doctor, She has watched over our family for27 years. At times I am surprised with a quick wait but really do not mind waiting because I know good listening and the whole body approach takes time. You will always understand what your problem is and all the steps. She leaves no stone unturned to get the best treatment for her patients. She is always updating her training and very acceptable to any suggestion you make about your treatments. A big heartfelt thanks for the service you give to many,

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Bluemke has been my doctor my entire life. She has been there for me literally, since the day I was born. Yes, you have to wait to see her but once you finally get to see her you realize why you wait, and why it is so worth it. She is the only doctor I have ever seen who cares so deeply about each individual patient and who will spend as much time needed with every person in order for them to leave completely satisfied and with all their questions and concerns answered. I don't even feel like I am just going to visit my doctor when I see Doctor Bluemke, I feel like I am going to visit and extended family member. THE BEST DOCTOR, hands down!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Thank you Dr Bluemke for the past 25 years. You have been wonderful,you delivered both my girls, who are now adults. Thanks for taking the time to listening to us. Your patience and attention to detail is amazing. I can not say enough, you are one of kind a very special and caring person which is very rare to come these day. When I need to see a specialist you always refer me to the best in their field and I very grateful for that. I know that you are the best and I am very grateful to have the best doctor in her field and I wouldn't change doctors just for the wait time. I bring a book and a bottle of water and settle in for the wait. I know that when I make my appointment that is all I have planned for the day. I know it seem crazy and people say why don't you switch doctor. I say she is the best and I will put up with the wait time. Thanks Dr Bluemke you are the BEST and we love you!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

If you have a flu, go to a walk in and someone can deal with your basic infection, give you antibiotics, etc. Need to really dig deep and think about your long term health, mental health, the health of your children, ensure that you are doing everything you should...she's the one to see. She called at 7 pm to check on my infant daughter who was gagging and may have had reflux. She called another time after 8 pm to discuss my concerns about my son's developmental issues and school (does she ever rest?). She popped in to the hospital when my daughter was checked in for jaundice treatment, and again when my son was hospitalized for dehydration. Is every doctor like this? I have had only her for 23 years so I have no idea, but I doubt it. i think She is one in a million. She is private about her private life, focusing all attention on her patients. Just born to do this, I guess. She ought to win an award.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Bluemke is one of the best doctors around. She is just wonderful with my girls. She takes her time with you and has certainly made my life better. I have seen her since I was little and now my girls see her. So glad she joined the practice many years ago. The only down side is the wait...but I will take the wait cause I know I will get the best possible treatment around! Thank you Dr. Bluemke for all you wonderful hard work to keep us healthy!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Like all of Alice's patients we learn patience, wait times can be stressful if you do not plan for them, but I like the others would wait 4 hours to see her. Her attention to your needs is 100\% focused on you, she listens and believes what you share and will work with you to find a solution to your issue or concern. After more than 20 years I appreciate every minute she gives me and would not consider another family doctor for my family.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Shes been my doctor since the day I was born (she birthed me and my brother). Although the waiting at times gets annoying, as soon as she enters the room you forget about it because she is so kind and caring and doesn't stop until she finds the cure for whatever ails you. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor to have been my family doctor. Thanks Doctor B, Your The Best.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

For those who complain about waiting I wonder what kind of time limit you place on you're health. Do you compare it to you're wait time at a restaurant or at another venue? Your health is irreplaceable and the time investment is worth it when you're dealing with the best in the business. She could make her schedule run on time but then she'd rushing her patients out the door just like every other doctor, who are a dime a dozen. If you're lucky enough to have dr. Bluemke as a doc then you show know you have one in a million. And the new receptionist is great busy but kind.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009