Ratings for Dr. Charles Feng

As one of the ALL PRO Health Center’s former intern-assistants and a long time believer and patient in chiropractics, a current 911 first-responder, and prospective hopeful future MD, I think I have the insight to recommend the facility’s staff and amenities. I of course invite you to see for yourself that my recommendation is warranted. I began working with Dr. Feng when he offered me an opportunity to do my undergraduate research on the effectiveness of chiropractics in treating spinal injury’s and spinal curvature irregularities; although he has the ability to treat a very wide range of physical ailments. The office does strong work with typical chiropractic adjustments but also has the ability to treat sports injuries, chronic pains, soft tissue injuries, or aging rehabilitation to just briefly illustrate his professional experience. Although there is no such thing as a typical patient because everyone is uniquely different, many patients are treated for back pain, knee or elbow joint injuries, or commonly whiplash injuries suffered after car accidents. In addition to taking most insurance policies, many patients are treated through personal legal liens after accidents which they sustained some kind of injury. Dr. Feng, the owner and founder of the ALL PRO Health Center is an experienced Chiropractor with a history in personal fitness and athletic sports training from UCLA. His attention to detail is keen and further his skill as a Doctor of Chiropractics is formidable with the best I’ve seen. A benefit of his practice is his progressive treatment beliefs which combine state of the art technology with manual adjustments and if necessary exercise prescriptions. Treatments are each formulated at the discretion of you the respective patient’s needs with a successful rate of reaching your goals. His professional aptitude and bedside manner are the ideal traits you can hope for in a medical professional. I’ve also observed that the doctor is also fluent in speaking Mandarin Chinese. Robyn, the staff’s in house acupuncturist specialist, shows exceptional talent in her field while having a kind personality and heart she shows her ability is uncannily exceptional. She thus attracts many long time acupuncture patients as well as converting many doubters, including myself! Although Robyn’s skilled practice regularly attracts her own patient group she works well with the in house chiropractors to implement a more synergistic treatment plan. Robin is also fluent in speaking Korean. In my experience with physical rehab as well as chiropractics, the ALL PRO Health Center’s staff has shown unbelievable moral gratitude towards treating each patient every day they come for treatment! From calling in to schedule your appointment to walking out everyone is charismatic and professional. It’s the staff’s goal to make every patient feel at home. As a medical professional I did not only make strong professional relationships but strong personal friendships that I keep in touch with and I believe you’ll agree with me if you choose to visit the ALL PRO Health Center yourself!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

All Pro Health Center is the leading chiropractic care facility in the area. Dr. Feng is not only an excellent chiropractor, but also a certified athletic trainer. The staff is very welcoming, always greeting patients with a smile. I would recommend All Pro Health Center to anyone seeking to treat an existing ailment or to improve their athletic performance. Besides health care, All Pro Health Center offers and excellent internship program. It is much more hands on than other such programs in the area. Dr. Feng is an excellent mentor for those aspiring to a career in the health care field. This is what health care should be. 10/10

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I highly recommend All Pro Health Center to all patients looking for a Chiropractor. Dr. Feng is no ordinary chiropractor. He sees to it that you are getting everything necessary to a full recovery. I've never seen a doctor with such patient care. The environment Dr. Feng creates is very comforting and relaxed so patients go in without doubts and come out feeling more confident after treatments. Dr. Feng is also certified in Athletic training and gives great advice that speeds up recovery. Dr. Feng does not only address the surface of the issue you bring to his clinic, but also tries to understand what are some potential causes for the problem. He also administers what you can do at home to reduce pain and for a speedy recovery. All Pro Health Center is a great place to come in for chiropractic service and I would recommend this to anyone that needs to see a chiropractor. Dr. Feng offers an exceptional internship program to a few. He is very passionate in what he does and works hard to incorporate his interns in real life problems. It's no ordinary internship and is very hands on work. It's the closest thing I've seen to working with a doctor. As an intern, I've had the opportunity to see reoccurring patients coming in for weekly treatment plans that have been recovering every visit. Overall, All Pro Health Center is a great place if you are seeking treatment or a physical for sports

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I plan to make this my permanent place for chiropractic care and Physical Therapy. Dr. Feng is knowledgeable, personable, and professional. I felt comfortable as soon as I walked into the clinic. The receptionist greeted me right away and made me feel welcome and not just like a faceless patient. I am recovering from an ankle injury as well as a frozen shoulder. Dr. Feng gave me specific exercises to do on my own, adjusted my back and neck, and then was able to increase the mobility of my arm in just one visit. Something I have been unable to do for months. I highly recommend the care of Dr. Feng because he seems to genuinely care about your well-being and recovery.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I have went to multiple chiropractors in my life -- probably around 6-7 of them in the east coast where I used to live. None of them can match up with Dr. Feng, because not only does he knows "spine/bones" (pardon the terms as I'm not medical), but he also knows the other components (muscles, etc). The chiropractors I used to visit then would literally take less than 1 minute of bone cracking. But Dr. Feng would look at everything as a whole and take his time in trying to determine what needs to be done. One other big plus that Dr. Feng has is his experience with dealing in sports injury (I think that's an extremely rare combination). My wife and I had sprained ankles on separate occasions, and one visit is all that was needed to make it go away. Recently, my 9 year old had an ankle problem too, and Dr. Feng solved that too. My other 4 year old loves Dr. Feng and literally jumps onto the chiropractor table without hesitation. Thank you, Dr. Feng, you ROCK!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

After years of insomnia, after 4 adjustments, I have been falling asleep and staying sleep for the night - its a miracle to me. I found Dr. Feng to be both professional and personable and his easy confidence and thoughtful patience helped me relax and I enjoy the adjustment. I walked out feeling like a new person.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I sustained an injury to my left ankle on March 11th, 2011 while playing basketball, which was diagnosed as a grade 3 ankle sprain/dislocation with a complete tear of the anterior talofibular ligament. I immediately began attending ALL PRO Health Center and was treated by Dr. Feng. Seeing my ankle after the injury with the enormous amount of swelling and bruising made my rehabilitation difficult, but luckily Dr. Feng was able to use a combination of laser therapy and Kinesio taping to propagate my recovery. My experience with Dr.Feng's use of both the laser therapy and Kinesio tape has been positive and extremely helpful towards my continuing recovery. I could not have asked for a more professional and understanding person to help me through my injury than Dr. Feng.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

I was looking everywhere for a chiropractor and found Dr. Feng through a friend's recommendation. I called the office and they checked my insurance. To my surprise, they take Kaiser and I was blown away by their staff. Beware, the office is inside a gym and can be hard to find the first time. The doctor is very attentive and has a listened to my complaints. Didn't feel rushed and left feeling tons better. Will be back for another treatment soon

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Feng is very good! Excellent care and friendly staff. A++++

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Feng was very friendly and I felt great after I left the office. I would refer friends and family to Dr. Feng.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008