You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven J. Bock MD

Dr. Steven J. Bock MD's Ratings

Very knowledgeable Lyme doctor. I have seen 5 doctors over the past few years fighting this disease with very poor results. I am so grateful to have found Dr Bock. After 4 years I am finally starting to feel like myself again under his treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I wouldnt waste your time or money. Way to expenisive and no care for your health of wellbeing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855121].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 3, 2015

Brilliant doctor for autoimmune, leaky gut, and Lyme issues. The only one whose actually helped me. Jessica d

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2838140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I have had chronic Lyme disease for over 8 yrs and have been to many doctors. This is the first office where I've gotten answers and true help. Dr bock has more knowledge of this disease than anyone I've ever dealt with. His staff is amazing. I highly recommend this office!! My health has improved tremendously since I've been in his treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I have seen quite a few Lyme doctors and a number of specialists and can honestly say that Dr, Bock is the very worst doctor that I have come across in nearly nine years. It is 100% about the bottom line with him. After my monthly appt's which alway ran close to $600 after buying his incredibly marked up supplements, he would always make me make a weekly call for five minutes that cost me $150 each time. It is like he had an egg timer going too because at the end of five minutes, he would abruptly say something like "increase by one drop such and such supplements" and hang up. I got incredibly sick under his care and was rushed to intensive care. I live two hours away and he refused to take my call from the hospital telling his staff to tell me that I needed to be at his office for him to treat me. the only way I could get to his office would have been on a stretcher. I tried to explain to them that I just needed Dr. Bock to speak to the attending physician to explain what his diagnosis and treatment of me was. His staff said they would relay the message to him but he never cared enough to call. After spending literally thousands and thousands of dollars at his office, it was as if he didn't even know me. My local Lyme doctor who I had seen before Dr. Bock literally ended up saving my life. I know that his staff will jump on and try to post a bunch of 5 star reviews to negate my post after this but I don't care, if I deter just one person from making the same mistake I and a countless number of his patients have made by seeing him, posting this will be worth it. Lyme sufferers are the most susceptible to this because we will do anything to get our old lives back. $150 five minute weekly phone calls - you should be ashamed of yourself Bock (purposely omitting the title Dr.).

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2768389].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 6, 2015

We have made personnel changes at Dr. Bock's office. I'm the new nurse there. I've been reading the reviews and I want to apologize to all who have had any negative experiences. We look at the changes in the office as a new beginning and will be striving to improve patient experience. The goal is that going forward over the next few months is that our ratings will go to excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Don't waste your time! This place is just a money pit! The Dr. and all of his staff do not care about their patients. I wasted thosands of dollars on treatment and it did not help me at all. I would not recomend him to anyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

So I went into the office recently and their is a new nurse! Can anyone say hallelujah! So many times I have called with no responses from the other nurse, never any direction from her, never a kind word, always a cold shoulder and a bad attitude. But I met and spoke with the new nurse and she was just wonderful!! The other nurse is still there but hopefully I never have to deal with her again!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

He cares nothing about his patients. He cares only about padding his bank account. All the negative reviews are so true.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560765].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Bock. He really cares about his patients and has dedicated his life to trying to help those of us with Lyme. I just came from an appointment at his office in Rhineb. ack and as you can see here, many people have issues with his staff, including myself. However I can say today was a completely different experience. I had to call because a prescription didn't make it through to the pharmacy and both Amanda and Christina were very effective in quickly resolving the issue AND explaining to me why it happened. Dr. Bock could not have been a better listener or have been more responsive to my feedback. I really believe in him and he's helping me recover from a serious case of Lyme. Thank you Dr. Bock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441166].votes_count ]]