Ratings for Dr. Kristy Prouse

Dr. Prouse has change my life. I have gone from being anxious and not being able to sleep through the night to being calm, centered and sleeping soundly.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Fantastic. It has changed my life for the better. I am healthier, fitter and happier than I have ever been.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

DrProuse is extremely knowledgable and approachable. In terms of the health problem I have been dealing with, she is the only Doctor who seems to know exactly what I am going through. Overall experience at the clinic has been extremely positive in terms of diagnosis, working to my comfort level and support. The atmosphere is so positive I have actually convinced my stubborn husband to come and get some help for his medical issues. Very happy client. The staff is extremely efficient and often go above and beyond to provide excellent service. I wish the rest of the medical system was run like this office!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Prouse’s assessment process is more comprehensive than anything I have ever experienced. Her compassion, and that of her naturapath, nurses and office staff, drives a determination to improve the lives of those she treats, within the broader scope of her abilities. She has changed my life; this stellar, caring, dedicated group of people have nurtured and supported and encouraged me throughout my healing journey....which is not over yet! With humble thanks.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Prouse has made an amazing transformation in the way I feel and the energy I now have. It’s so refreshing to know that I’ve been tested thoroughly and now have a good pulse on what is going on in my body.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I have been a patient at the institute for 2.5 years now. I don't know where I would be now if I never came there. I was feeling down and completely tired. I was unable to function the way I used to. I was moody and experiencing hypo-thyroid symptoms which I could not explain (as my blood work was always normal) . I was so grateful there is a patient care coordinator, who helped me with all my testing and any questions I had about supplements or treatment. I have been to other clinics who did not have a patient care coordinator and I found it much more stressful because I did not have anyone to help me or answer my questions. Did this whole process cost money? yes it did! However, my health is well worth it. I am now able to be myself again and there is no price tag that can be put on that! I am forever grateful to Dr. Prouse and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I am so glad to have found the Institute for Hormonal Health! I've been a patient there now for over two years, and it has changed my life. I have never felt more cared for by a doctor, and the staff are always very welcoming and pleasant to speak too. IHH was able to provide me with answers that my family doctor couldn't. In fact, I had been enduring years of adrenal fatigue and hormone imbalance symptoms, which were only being aggravated by my family doctor's treatments. After a few weeks of following the IHH health protocol I already started to feel better. I find their mind-body-spirit approach to be very effective. I feel like myself again... I feel more like myself then I have in years, and I have IHH and Dr. Prouse to thank for that. Speaking to past comments about cost, much of their treatment suggestions (i.e. IV therapy, ND appointments, supplements) can be covered by private insurance companies. For those who don't have insurance coverage, yes, the cost can add up but in my eyes this does not take away from the effectiveness of their treatments. Even following part/some of their treatment suggestions can go a long way. They have empowered me to take control of my health, and for that I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

she literally said "there is nothing else i can say or do right now" after waiting 15-20 mins for her to show up after a consultation with 2 homeopaths who couldn't seem to agree on my results. Luckily, I brought someone with me who had medical expertise and was able to call them on their BS. I've spent my savings on their consultations and medication only to have them say we need to keep trying and eliminating things over time. I'm not one for bad reviews but I have to agree, there was no quality or care provided. While the receptionist was great, she isn't enough to cover up a 30 min wait for my consult to start and then another wait for Dr. Prouse to sit there for 2 mins and then leave. I am skeptical about all these adrenal fatigue diagnoses since all 3 of them couldn't agree on anything at all and proceeded to push 11+ products for me to buy. As a student, I spent a lot of my savings hoping for answers and got nothing but frustration.

Submitted August 22, 2017

A totally disappointing experience. It was a total money grab to sell vitamins but nobody cared about my treatment or trying to help. Once I decided that there recommendation of vitamins that would have been over $2000 a month nobody ever followed up. Nobody cared. Totally motivated by selling vs. Patient care

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Following years of emotional stress, a pregnancy, and illness I was in full blown thyroid failure and pre menopause before 40, overweight and constantly exhausted. I am very thankful I found the Institute for Hormonal Health and Dr. Prouse. I have been seeing her now for almost 3 years and while I agree that the cost was high at the onset the investment in my health and wellbeing has been worth it. Dr. Prouse has always worked with me, and my GP (who supports the approach) in a fully integrated manner letting me work with her to drive the experience with her as a part of my treatment plan. I believe we must all own our own care and treatment and I have always felt the Inst. Hormonal Health listens to me and I am as much a part of my own care team with traditional medicine. It made such a change to my life that my husband even went to see her and we are both so thankful. I am now over 40 and no one can believe it and while I manage my lifestyle daily to keep healthy I feel 30 again!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016