Ratings for Dr. Jason D. Adams

Good evening. My daughter is having some problems so she needed a doctor to listen and help her out with her problems. Mind you I just lost my only sister to cervical cancer so I myself needed to know my daughter was okay. I couldn't be at the appt with so I was on the phone listening. Over the phone and with the door closed I heard Dr. Jason said to one of his nurses that my daughter was crazy and there's nothing wrong with her. Mind you my daughter is right there and I'm on the phone. I heard what he said very clearly and just imagine how my child feels now. I have never meet anyone so unprofessional as a doctor. I will not recommend that doctor to anyone who I know or might know in the future. My only daughter was making my world okay for me and for her to get treated like that was uncalled for. What a daughter wouldn't do for their mother?????? Seriously thinking about taking this farther.................

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Adams's staff was very professional. My wait was not long, my appointment was for 1:15.I was seen for 1:10. Dr.Adams explained everything very thoroughly. He also makes his Practice affordable for the uninsured.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Staff at this office is AWESOME. Very welcoming,all smiles, & everyone is SO HELPFUL! Would DEFINATELY recommend!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Adams and his staff are wonderful! I have never felt so comfortable with an obgyn in my life. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family. Words can't express how wonderful he is!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Awesome MD and all-around nice guy! His staff is also very nice and helpful. Wish more doctors would take the time to answer questions and explain things to their patients' like he does...would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Dr. Adams is wonderful. His bedside manner is great and his staff is so sweet. Out of 10 years of infertility and having to deal with PCOS, Dr. Adams has been the only doctor to successfully assist me in my very first pregnancy. I recommend him to any and everyone. He will certainly make you happy. (Definitely worth the drive from Baton Rouge to Gonzales)!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

My appointment was 30 min. late. Nurses didn't give good instruction or particularly even know how to check blood pressure. It seemed to me that it was all about tests and making next appointments. They all seemed rather unprofessional with too much going on. This could be because they have a wieght loss clinic and other treatments to deal with in the same office. I've went back to my previous gyno and shouldn't have left to go to a gyno in my town. It wasn't worth it.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

He is the one doctor that could finally help me with a problem that I had battled for years!!! Would never think of seeing another doctor. I tell all my friends about him!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

If you want a doctor that is on time and that will listen to you, you should see Dr Adams. His bedside manner is the best. His staff is very helpful and I never wait long at all. I just love this doctor. Worth the drive to Gonzales if you live in Baton Rouge.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

The beat doctor I have ever seen. He has great people skills.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Jason D. Adams's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med