Ratings for Dr. Anjali Vincent

I have been a patient of Dr. Vincent's for 10 years. She has always been there for me, helping me through my health issues. She is kind, knowledgable & caring. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I like her as a doctor, I find her pleasant and knowledgeable. Not a doctor to go to if you are the type of patient that thinks they know everything because they know how to google on the net

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I am looking for a doctor I can trust. I don't have confidence in her. She makes you feel like you are taking up her time and she is always in a rush even though you have waited over forty minutes for your appointment. She doesn't seem to have a keen interest in your health. The office staff are unprofessional and often put incoming calls on hold in order to complete their idle gossip.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

One of the absolute worse doctor out there!! No heart or compassion. She should work in a morgue. No people skills what so ever.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Constantly referred to other doctors, and won't take responsibility for decisions. She questioned why a medication was prescribed - of which she wrote the prescription! I feel that I have to double check any review or advice given.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Completely put me a year back in my treatment and recuperation schedule as her main focus was to deny any precious diagnoses from my family physician in my home town. The other main focus was to not continue my prescriptions from my other family doctor ...but instead try to alter it to her "liking" even though what was being prescribed often again had already been tried. Finally referred to a few specialists over a year later of making me feel like an inconvenience everytime I had to book an appointment. Even with other recommendations from specialists would not put fourth the treatment suggested. Many many uncomfortable arguments over thing like extremely excessive time to fill forms... at one point doing it my self just so she'd have to transfer words from my written paper to the form. Getting in trouble for being late ...but while on time still have waited for up to an hour. Not a comfortable place or people at all

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

i've been with dr. vincent since I was 16 and left BC to go to school in nova scotia. Been gone for 4 years and came back to see her. She was rude to me about not seeing her in 4 years till i explained to her that I moved across the country. She continued to not care and stare at her computer, I explained I needed a new medication and asked to be referred to a specialist. I've been waiting for over a year and no longer on meds. I told her I was in pain from an implant and she told me to take Advil. ( for 10 year?!) I liked her temp better and i'm not looking forward to going back. She's better in a position that doesn't involve people.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Feeling usually rushed... Last time I had appointment I waited for over an hour then had to wait for another 20. Min.. Then realized the appointment after me was first... I guess my time is not important.... Sad I I do like her just think they take on too much..

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Staff are very rude and totally enthralled with their personal lives while putting pts on hold when they call. They don't even acknowledge you when you say good morning. Then have the odacity to ask you who you are even though you just told them. Dr Vincent's only prescriptions are diet and exercise. Thanks tips...already working on it .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

This is the worst doctor I have ever come in contact with. I now need major surgery because she is too lazy to examine a person - likes to diagnose from her computer. No listening skills. I have had a blood clot behind my knee in the major artery for 8 months and had to fight with her to get my purplish/red foot looked at. I now need a bypass artery graft because the clot can no longer be fished out. I'm lucky to be alive - and she is fired!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016