Ratings for Dr. George D. Garbis

Explained everything that was going to happen before anything was completed.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Wow, never thought that doctors like this existed. He was so professional yet made me feel at home. Dr. Garbis really knows his stuff and explains things to even the most non-medical people (me). I needed a root canal (no fun for anyone) but He really made me feel comfortable. His staff was great too. Kelly at the front went out of her way to help me with insurance. Even if he drops my insurance I will stay!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Really explains and takes the time for you! When you are in his chair it never feels like there are other patients around. Will NEVER leave that practice!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Partnered with Ed Gillis for a period of time and then purchased the business. Excellent dentist. Would recommend to anyone seeking a family dentist in the Columbia area. I have been with Ed Gillis for 30 years and plan to contine with Garbis.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Knowledgeable, helpful, VERY HIGH TECH !!! GREAT PRACTICE. Seemed to really care about me, not the money!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007