Ratings for Dr. Donald O'Neill

Encountered him at the Zeiter walk in clinic on Howard. He was useless. Two inflamed cysts which needed to be I&D, doctor stated he just doesn't do that. Why then are you in a walk in clinic, where the other doctors do this? Asked irrelevant questions, wouldn't listen to patient history and pushed a prescription that was unneeded. Perhaps he's a good family doctor, but he has no place in a walk in clinic when he will not preform basic functions.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

It takes over three weeks to get an appointment with dr oneil. I recently switched Drs and only wait one week max. The receptions are the rudest I've encountered in any office and dawn the nurse is impatient and unempathetic. DR ONEIL, or DR ADVIL, as we call him in my family was once the doctor to my whole immediate family and 10 members of my extended family..that number has gone down to two- my grandparents because they don't change their ways ever. Dr oneil brushes everything off as something that can be fixed with Advil or will go away on its own. My mom went in with a lump in her breast and he told her a mammogram is just wasting tax dollars. I no longer has a mom as she passed away from breast cancer. It's not his fault she got it but he should have been diligent in early detection and maybe she would still be here.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Oneil has been my family physician since I was 2 years old. I am now currently 30. I couldn't ask for a more friendly and kind Dr. Each time either my parents or myself have had to see Dr. Oneil, he's always taken such amazing care of us.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr.O'Neill doesn't listen, or take your problems serious.You go in with a problem, a couple of times.His diagnosis is don't worry about it,it will go away.2 years later,cancer everywhere.Nice doctor skills.Maybe you should be veterinarian. THANK DOC!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. O'Neill has a very pleasant demeanour. He's wonderful with children, and has been very good to my family over the past few years. He's also quick with getting back to us with test results :) and manages to do so during his own personal time, despite being busy. Thank you, Dr. O'Neill!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

i went for the referrals 1 1/2 months ago i sat and waited for 30 min than another 15-20 in exam room than he came in was ll bushiness i was gone in 5. since than i have been given the run around i waited a month and a half for 2 referrals heard nothing during that time. Im transgender i simply went in for referrals nearly 2 months ago 1 for a endocrinologist and the other for a psychiatrist i am looking for a legal prescription i get a message to call them i do at 410 get put on hold for 4 min asked if it was for a referral, back on hold for abotu 2 min than get told noone is available in windsor to help me on both fronts she tells me that im going get refered to Camh told them i already have been through all that and have an appointment then she slike oh? when i told them basically 1 year ago (that process is long)shes like well sorry than hangs up i call back 2 min later and it was 415 sorry our business hours are... the heck? are my legit medical concerns not important enough?

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

being transgender has a lot of complications in relation to finding a good Dr. who is friendly and knowledgeable about these types of issues. during my first appointment with him he was pleasant respectful and kind. and he was also curious and asked alot of questions that did not breech my level of comfort at all. My only thing (which can only be expected and i understand why) is his lack in knowlege about trans health issues although i have no Doctorate or initials behind my name i am quiet knowledgeable on this subject and i knew why i was there (referral) and it felt like knew more about why i had to get the referral and he did not. But it is ok hes up to speed somewhat :)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

I decided my MD of 18 yrs. was not attentive after my breast cancer diagnosis.One day he forgot I had cancer. Another day he thought he found my cancer. Which was not so.I can't stress enough "We are Responsible for our Health!" This is when someone recommended Dr.O'Neill. They were pleased with the care a colon cancer survivor family member was getting.I had 2 appointments with Dr.O'Neill.The first visit I brought my binder to brief him on my Breast Cancer details. The second was a routine visit. A short time later I received a Letter from Dr. O'Neill stating he would no longer keep me as his patient. His letter did not state a reason. I called his office and they did not know the reason. I asked if I could speak to Dr.O'Neill the answer NO.I left a message for the Dr.wanting to know why he dropped me as his patient. I was later told that Dr O'Neill said that he did not need to give me a reason. I cried feeling treated inhumanely. Good Doctors start by caring.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011