Ratings for Dr. Tony Grogan

Takes time to get to know YOU as a person not a number well and truly a Get to bottom of your issues doctor extremely recommend to all

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Best dr ever he really listens and is helpful highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

When I phoned him he replied to come in immediately, diagnose and explained the problem and did not charge.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I arrived 10 minutes early and he saw me right away. Very friendly chap and funny. Very quick exam but considering the symptoms(flu-like) he was able to diagnose me and write a prescription quickly without making me feel like he was in a rush. He also warned me about side effects and what not to take with my medication. He also wrote me a sick note for work. I reminded HIM that there would be a charge. Overall I was very impressed, too bad he only works one day a week.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

He has been our family doctor for years, I havent had to see him in about 10 years as I have moved away from MB. But he was great even when he worked in Teulon. Couldnt ask for a nicer more compasionate doctor with a sence of humor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008