Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Whitted

Everyone is very nice here! Dr. Whitted made the filling easy. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Whitted is the best. He is great with my kids, and he will put them at ease. We love this place!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I love this place. Unlike my last dentist, everything is priced out before you start the work. They show you how much the work costs, how much insurance covers, and how much I owe. I was able to schedule my treatment without feeling pressured. They also worked with me, and let me break my payments up. The office staff made me feel comfortable being there, and Dr. Whitted is very nice and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I totally agree with the OVER billing from this Dentist. When you go to a Dentist in-network, they should never ask for payment. My son just got 2 fillings today. The bill was $280.00, so my portion is 20%. They told me I owned $ 103.15, Don't think that is 20%. I would not recommend the office to anyone..........

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I was charged an additional $190 over what the contract with the insurance was. They did not explain what the charge was for and would not send it in with the insurance form. Also, when I needed an implant I was referred to an expensive specialist. When I asked to use an oral surgeon in my plan, the Dr. was obviously upset. I saved $1000, but I was thereafter relegated to his associate. Their work was always OK, but you really have to watch their billing.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Great doctor, great staff, very clean, and high tech. You will not be sorry if you make this your dental office.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

One of the nicest offices I have been in. Since they take my insurance, I pay the same no matter where I go, so it is nice to be in an office that takes care of itself. Dr. Whitted was great with my twin 3 year old girls. They were scared, but he was able to calm them down, and make them feel good. My wife and I had a lot of work done, and we had no issue with any of the billing. Since we are on a PPO plan, we new going in what our co-pay's would be. The office gave us an estimate of how much it should be, and they were very close. If you are ever looking for a nice office, with helpful staff, who are always on time, and care about you and your family, look no further. I can not say enough good things about them!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

The staff is friendly and Doctor Whitted is great. The office is very nice. I would reccomend him with one caveat. Make sure to check what they bill vs what they are entitled to bill according to your insurance.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

They over charge depending on what your insurance will pay. My old ins Delta Dental covered less for each procedure and Dr Whitted's total cost for the procedure was lower. When I switched to Guardian health ins(they cover more for the procedures)he jacked up his price for the procedures. Very unethical

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Not happy with this place. Practice is very high tech which means, you are paying for it in the price. Wanted to do a full mouth series but I had had one about 6 months ago. Refused to see me unless I did the xray over again! The girl who was running back and forth between us did not have a lot of experience. They told me they would get my records and use them. They never called me back. Why? Because they would not make the money on the xrays. I was a dental assistant for 10 years. I didn't tell them this. I know a rat when I see one. Don't even bother!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009