Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eileen Margossian

Dr. Margossian takes the time to properly explain what she recommends doing and ensures the patient properly consents to and understands procedure before going through them. This respectful behavior makes it especially enjoyable to plan future appointments.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I recently had an appointment for a routine clean (which I hadn't had done in a while). I was nervous about the appointment and get quite anxious anytime there is a drill-like sounding instrument in my mouth. The hygienist was very gentle and patient with me, and she kept the motorized instruments to a minimum, which really helped me feel at ease. I also had a recently chipped tooth, and Dr. Margossian was able to fix it on that same appointment, which I was very grateful for (the chip was on a front tooth and was quite obvious-looking). The repair went very smoothly, and the result is excellent!! Thank you! Good as new :D

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Everyone was very friendly and professional, from the receptionist to the technician to Dr. Margossian herself. She took time to explain everything clearly, while the receptionist looked over my insurance benefits and even called the insurance company to make sure everything was covered.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Je suis patiente depuis longtemps, j'apprécie d'abord l' approche amicale. La qualite des soins est incomparable, j'ai été greffé et lors de ma. Visite j ai fait confiance au Dr. Et les résultats ont été fabuleux. Merci a vous tous de votre amabilité et de votre compétence.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Cela fait plus de vingt ans que je vais à la clinique du Boulevard et la qualité y est toujours la même.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Je suis nouvellement patiente chez chez dr. Margossian et je suis vraiment heureuse d’avoir fait sa rencontre. Je suis une personne anxieuse et très angoissée chez le dentiste. Elle a réussi à me détendre et elle a pu me faire une greffe ce qui etait inconcevable pour moi. Donc avec tout son bagage d’expérience j’ai une totale confiance en elle. Et son staff est tellement accueillant et sait toute suite nous mettre à l´aise. Je vous l’a conseille sans hésiter.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Je suis une patiente de Dr.Margossian depuis des années et je suis toujours contente d’aller chez le dentiste....Tout le monde vous y accueille avec le sourire! Dr. Margossian à sauvé mes dents de plusieurs traitement de canal et m’a redonnée confiance au dentistes! Elle est hautement compétente, à l’écoute, et traite ces patients avec douceur! Je ne pourrais jamais plus aller ailleurs!! The best of the besst!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I went in for an implant and was absolutely stunned by Dr. Margossian's efficiency. The procedure was quick and painless, and she ensured my comfort through it. Everybody at the clinic is very friendly and welcoming!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Really disliked her -- I found her pushy, she often tried to convince me to get work done that I'm not convinced I needed. For example once I went in to get some cavities filled and she said "hey, what if we just remove your wisdom teeth?". She's also very unsympathetic when I'm in pain, she'd frequently keep drilling into my teeth even if it was very painful. I often felt like she was just trying to extract money from me. I've since switched dentists and my new dentist is much more conservative about doing fillings.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Eileen Margossian's response
Hello. So sorry you feel this way and obviously not at all what we try to achieve. Discomfort control is truly key in the practice and Im sorry i did not realize it was not optimized in your case. It is an essential element of my approach. Maybe lost in communication? In any event, mea culpa, maybe it escaped me this time. As for the fillings I project on doing, they are selected conservatively, always explained to the patient, shown and justified on the x rays and pictures and left to the patient's approval. I do understand however that for some patients, it might be overwhelming for whatever reason, that they might favor an approach which does not take these elements into consideration. This nonetheless is offered in good faith and competence which should not be sanctioned. As for a wisdom tooth removal, I may have suggested to include it as the area was already numb for other work to save a freezing and an appointment. Having been a clinician in surgery at U. Of Montreal for over ten years, i feel comfortable offering this pragmatic option. Most patients take advantage of it and some others prefer to wait. But, in the end it is always their decision, my pleasurable rapport with the patient trumps all. Thank you for your comments that remind me I should always improve on my communication skills. Good luck with your teeth and all. Sincerely, Dr. Eileen Margossian

Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Margossian was an incredible dentist! She was so calm and competent when working on my teeth, and is clearly passionate about what she does. I feel so fortunate to have found her clinic when I moved to Montreal. Everyone is consistently friendly and clearly adept at their jobs.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Eileen Margossian's response
Thank you so very much for your appreciation. This is truly what I am in dentistry for. Best, Eileen

Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Eileen Margossian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Margossian is passionate about dentistry and is dedicated to ensuring the health of her patient's smiles. She possesses a degree in Microbiology from McGill University and a degree in Dentistry from Université de Montréal. She completed a multidisciplinary residency at the Montreal General Hospital (affiliated to McGill University). Subsequently, she worked as a clinician within the dental surgery clinic at the Université de Montréal for 13 years and has had her own private practice since 1989. She received special recognition from the Department of Stomatology/Surgery at Université de Montréal in appreciation of her outstanding work as a clinician. Dr. Margossian has regularly pursued continuing education courses to keep up with the latest advances in dentistry, especially in the field of cosmetics and implantology. Dr. Margossian has as much fun helping her patient today as she did when she first started practicing all those years ago.

• English
  • French
  • Armenian

• Universite de Montreal (Grad. 1985)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1986)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Dental exam
  • Dental exam for children
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Cavities/tooth decay
  • Periodontitis
  • Tooth abscess
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth

• Outstanding work as a clinician from the department of Stomatology/Surgery at Université de Montréal