Facebook Pixel

Dr. Eileen Margossian

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
98 reviews

Ratings for Dr. Eileen Margossian

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je suis patiente depuis longtemps, j'apprécie d'abord l' approche amicale. La qualite des soins est incomparable, j'ai été greffé et lors de ma. Visite j ai fait confiance au Dr. Et les résultats ont été fabuleux. Merci a vous tous de votre amabilité et de votre compétence.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Cela fait plus de vingt ans que je vais à la clinique du Boulevard et la qualité y est toujours la même.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je suis nouvellement patiente chez chez dr. Margossian et je suis vraiment heureuse d’avoir fait sa rencontre. Je suis une personne anxieuse et très angoissée chez le dentiste. Elle a réussi à me détendre et elle a pu me faire une greffe ce qui etait inconcevable pour moi. Donc avec tout son bagage d’expérience j’ai une totale confiance en elle. Et son staff est tellement accueillant et sait toute suite nous mettre à l´aise. Je vous l’a conseille sans hésiter.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je suis une patiente de Dr.Margossian depuis des années et je suis toujours contente d’aller chez le dentiste....Tout le monde vous y accueille avec le sourire! Dr. Margossian à sauvé mes dents de plusieurs traitement de canal et m’a redonnée confiance au dentistes! Elle est hautement compétente, à l’écoute, et traite ces patients avec douceur! Je ne pourrais jamais plus aller ailleurs!! The best of the besst!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I went in for an implant and was absolutely stunned by Dr. Margossian's efficiency. The procedure was quick and painless, and she ensured my comfort through it. Everybody at the clinic is very friendly and welcoming!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

Really disliked her -- I found her pushy, she often tried to convince me to get work done that I'm not convinced I needed. For example once I went in to get some cavities filled and she said "hey, what if we just remove your wisdom teeth?". She's also very unsympathetic when I'm in pain, she'd frequently keep drilling into my teeth even if it was very painful. I often felt like she was just trying to extract money from me. I've since switched dentists and my new dentist is much more conservative about doing fillings.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Eileen Margossian

Dr. Eileen Margossian's response
Hello. So sorry you feel this way and obviously not at all what we try to achieve. Discomfort control is truly key in the practice and Im sorry i did not realize it was not optimized in your case. It is an essential element of my approach. Maybe lost in communication? In any event, mea culpa, maybe it escaped me this time. As for the fillings I project on doing, they are selected conservatively, always explained to the patient, shown and justified on the x rays and pictures and left to the patient's approval. I do understand however that for some patients, it might be overwhelming for whatever reason, that they might favor an approach which does not take these elements into consideration. This nonetheless is offered in good faith and competence which should not be sanctioned. As for a wisdom tooth removal, I may have suggested to include it as the area was already numb for other work to save a freezing and an appointment. Having been a clinician in surgery at U. Of Montreal for over ten years, i feel comfortable offering this pragmatic option. Most patients take advantage of it and some others prefer to wait. But, in the end it is always their decision, my pleasurable rapport with the patient trumps all. Thank you for your comments that remind me I should always improve on my communication skills. Good luck with your teeth and all. Sincerely, Dr. Eileen Margossian

Submitted September 27, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Margossian was an incredible dentist! She was so calm and competent when working on my teeth, and is clearly passionate about what she does. I feel so fortunate to have found her clinic when I moved to Montreal. Everyone is consistently friendly and clearly adept at their jobs.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Eileen Margossian

Dr. Eileen Margossian's response
Thank you so very much for your appreciation. This is truly what I am in dentistry for. Best, Eileen

Submitted September 27, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Margossian has saved my life graciously on several occasions and accomodated my situation. She is a kind, brave and gentle soul who treats everyone with care and respect and tenderness; she exudes confidence in a reassuring and humble way.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai toujours eu une contrainte envers les dentiste, et Eileen a été formidable avec moi. Elle m'a enlever mes dents de sagesses et j'ai absolument rien senti et elle m'a mit en confiance immédiatement. Je la conseille à tous le monde en plus elles extrêmement chaleureuse avec ses patients.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

As a fourth year dental student, I recently had the opportunity to do a summer internship at the Clinique dentaire du Boulevard. Dre Margossian and her dream team are dedicated to offer a pleasant and personalized appointment to each and every patient; whether it’s by singing and dancing to put a smile on an apprehensive child or by using an intraoral camera that delivers clear images patients can truly understand. The whole team’s passion for dentistry radiates through its quality work and awesome attitude!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Eileen Margossian's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

Dr. Margossian is passionate about dentistry and is dedicated to ensuring the health of her patient's smiles. She possesses a degree in Microbiology from McGill University and a degree in Dentistry from Université de Montréal. She completed a multidisciplinary residency at the Montreal General Hospital (affiliated to McGill University). Subsequently, she worked as a clinician within the dental surgery clinic at the Université de Montréal for 13 years and has had her own private practice since 1989. She received special recognition from the Department of Stomatology/Surgery at Université de Montréal in appreciation of her outstanding work as a clinician. Dr. Margossian has regularly pursued continuing education courses to keep up with the latest advances in dentistry, especially in the field of cosmetics and implantology. Dr. Margossian has as much fun helping her patient today as she did when she first started practicing all those years ago.


Languages

  • English
  • French
  • Armenian

Education

  • Universite de Montreal (Grad. 1985)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1986)

Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

  • Dental implant surgery
  • Dental exam
  • Dental exam for children
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Cavities/tooth decay
  • Periodontitis
  • Tooth abscess
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth

Awards & Recognitions

  • Outstanding work as a clinician from the department of Stomatology/Surgery at Université de Montréal

Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.