Ratings for Ward Willison

Where do I begin hmmm needles to say at 90 years young Ward has been there for me when the medical profession left me wondering what could I do to ease the pain and all that other stuff that comes with pain, Ward was there and I must say he has literally saved my life; just recently another "issue" where I was told that if it got worse that I should go to emergency, not me, Saw Ward in a few days and again I am back to my normal self and feeling so grateful for Ward(and he is funny to boot) and Heather too thank you both of you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

I feel bad for anyone that writes off all acupuncturists as scam artists. I used to think that, until I received successful treatments from Mr. Willison for things I didn't think could be fixed. For things that doctors told me couldn't be helped. It's so much more than simple pain management. He and his wife have been a great help to me for several years and I do not hesitate to recommend their services.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

An amazing experience from walking in the door and receiving an amazing hug, to the treatments provided. I book an appointment whenever I am in town!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

I've been seeing my friend Dr.Ward since 2004 and only have the most positive things to say about his knowledge and treatments. Heather is priceless too! Over the years the impact of All Body Care has been life changing for me. From traumatic injuries to diabetes and more all I can say is.. I'm sure glad somebody told me about my friend Ward.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Always helpful, great for advice and provides needed items for travelling.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

He completely healed my lower back issue after 3 years of having symptoms of a slipped disk. No more pain, completely gone after about 5 visits. Great!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Ward and Heather are the best. They are smart, funny and really show me how to get my health back. Ward has enough scar tissue to be an example to anyone on how to recover from an accident. They work with me, use words and concepts I actually understand and really they give a darn about me, it's really nice.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Wilison has helped me through my cancer treatment. And, is now treating me post-cancer treatment for the side effects from chemotherapy and radiation. My recovery is amazing, thanks to Dr Willison. Highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Ward Willison sets the Standard that others can only try to achieve. ICBC instead of hiring lawyers to fight claims should hire Ward to cure the claimants, and ICBC would save millions in the process. Mark - Kelowna BC

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I was referred to Ward from a friend of a friend that completely raved about him, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been working with ward for just over a year on concussion symptoms, nerve damage, illness, and physical injuries. Issues that I had struggled with for about 6 years and after working with Ward I haven't felt better, mentally and physically. He demonstrates excellent treatment/guidance/advice, while always maintaining a positive attitude and smile on his face. Great Doctor, amazing human, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Ward Willison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please note Ward Willison, R. Ac., is not a Doctor of Medicine (MD), but a registered acupuncturist.

• CMSTC (Grad. 1999)