Ratings for Dr. Ronald G. Hayter

I suffer every day since terrible surgery done by Ronald Hater, can't even call him Doctor. Alice w

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Hayter was recommended to me by a close friend who had also gone to him with good results. I saw him and asked my questions which he answered all of them. My wait in the waiting room was about 20 min. both times. He did partial bilateral knee replacements six months apart with excellent results. I find him a little bit quit but will answer any questions asked of him. The surgeries went so well I was walking back and forth in the hospital hall several times within the first 24 hours. When I left the hospital, I already had a 90 degree bend, both times. At my two week appointment I could bend my knee 120 degrees. He told me to return in 3 months for a check up. He was very pleased with my progress and I was very pleased with his service. I did not get physical therapy because I didn't need it. I am a registered nurse and we tend to be very picky over our care and the care of others. I rate him and this staff 5 stars. RN for 30 years - retired

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have had knee surgery with hima nd am about to under go hip surgery. He is one of the best around

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I spent 7 years in pain with both knees putting off the reality of needing knee replacements. I went to two surgeons that wanted to perform knee replacements however, knowing the time to recover and the therapy required afterwards, I continued to procrastinate. A friend suggested Dr. Hayter so I made the appointment. With in minutes of meeting Dr. Hayter and with my xrays in hand, he showed me why I did not require full replacements but would be totally successful with partial replacements of both knees. I recovered within days of the surgeries (5 weeks apart) walking in days after the surgeries vs. weeks of therapy and attempting to walk. I was playing golf, walking the hill, within a couple of weeks. My immediate thought was why did I delay so long in getting the surgery, the answer, I was fortunate to meet Dr. Hayter. I write this review 1 year later, and bless ever day I allowed Dr. Hayter to perform the surgeries. I have recommended Dr. Hayter to several of my friends with their outcomes being as wonderful as my outcome was. I will continue to sing his praises as long as I live as he saved my athletic life.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

This doctor was recommended. My initial office visit was 1.5 hours wait time and a 3 hour drive. The visit took 5-10 minutes. Dr. Hayter gave me minimal information before and after surgery. He returned one phone call because it involved the possibility of making more money or the demands of following malpractice protocol. Because I paid cash, I wasn't recommended for PT, my questions after surgery were never answered, and I wasn't encouraged to make another office visit. If you are looking for a surgeon who cares about people, can communicate, and is genuinely concerned, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Great doctor!! I am an RN BSN and Dr. Hayter did a terrific job with my partial knee. Being an RN I know that many things can go wrong during and after a surgery. Unfortunately sometimes these bad results are not the fault of the physician, they just happen. Fortunately for me everything went great and I am now pain free--Thank you so much Dr. Hayter.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

A DAY HAS NOT GONE BY SINCE THE FIRST PARTIAL IN JAN 08 OR THE 2ND IN 8/08 THAT i HAVE NOT HAD PAIN. HIS ANSWER "IT HAPPENS" HA

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr Hayter performed 2 partial knee replacements on my mother. Both were done poorly and caused her great discomfort. Getting no good response from Dr. Hayter she saw another specialist. He did such a poor job that only one knee has been fixed. The second knee can not be fixed. No other doctors in the state of FL will fix the second knee. He has ruined the knee. He cut the bone too short resulting in the fact that if another appliance is placed she would walk with a severe limp. After the surgery she had a large lump on the side of her knee and Dr, Hayter said that it was because he had to build a lateral wall - three doctors that have consulted with my mother about her knee have laughed and said there is no lateral wall in her knee joint, he messed up, the problem was he used too much cement. Thanks for making my mothers mobility worse.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

After decades of pain, Dr Hayter is the ONLY Dr to figure out that it was my hips and not the knees causing the pain, I walked the next day from the hips, upand walking 4 hours after the knees...home next day from the knees and 48 hours after the hips gently excerises, and walking without a walker in 2 weeks how can you beat that? Thank you Dr Hayter!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Ron Hayter is, by far, the most down-to- earth physician by whom I have ever been treated. He is eminently qualified and develops a rapport with his patients that far surpasses all others. Thank you Dr. Ron for doing a wonderful job of a partial knee and a total hip.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Ronald G. Hayter's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1979)

AHC