Ratings for Dr. William M. Vacca

I don't know many doctors that give out their cell phone numbers to patients and actually encourage them to call anytime! He has cared for 3 generations of my family always with kindness and respect. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Vacca for years and know many people who have. I just want to make it known that Dr. Vacca is very well respected in the community and is one of the best cardiologists in the area. He has always been kind, considerate, and extremely knowledgeable. There are many people who owe their lives and the lives of others to him. He is excellent in every way possible and extremely dedicated to his work. I would never recommend anyone but Dr. Vacca.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

I needed to get clearance from Dr. Vacca for a surgery. He sent me to get a "chemical" stress test, and I was sick for four days afterward. Come to find out, that particular test is only to be used for people who are incapacitated and unable to use a treadmill. I guess it's just another way to get more money out of my insurance company (at my expense).

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

I took My 80 year old Mom to see him. We left his office her life was never the same the little she had left. He told her w/ no emotion "well, unfortionately this valve problem is what is going to take you from us, you could have days, weeks months or years left" She left crying something I can't get out of my mind. She was my Mom, best friend and sister all in one. There is such a thing as decency which he knows nothing about.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. William M. Vacca's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Commercial Insurance Company