Ratings for Dr. Neelofar M. Alam

She sits down with you and listens to your issues carefully. I found her very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Alam is ok in person but she absolutely refuses to discuss anything over the phone. A couple of times I had simple questions and was told by her administrative person that I had to drive over and pay for an office visit if I wanted to ask the question. She also won't use email, which means you have to rely on snailmail to send medical information. In short, Dr. Alam makes if very difficult to communicate with her. I find that disappointing and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Very arrogant and condescending. She yelled at me because in my third question "it was too many questions"!!! AVOID THIS CONDESCENDING DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I found Dr Alam to be of NO HELP AT ALL. The first thing that annoyed me was the fact I had to call 3 times to get a call back. Following that she asked me to write down all my tester data and fax it to her, I asked if I could email, she said no. I asked if they could download the reading data at the office - she told me that she doesn't use "fancy software with charts/graphs", she told me they scan in my written information and attach it to my file, and if all I wanted were pictures of data she was not the right Dr for me. I agreed, and moved on.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

When my regular internist didn't particularly pay attention to my specific needs as a new diabetic, I found Dr. Alam to be informative, even tempered, patient with any questions I had, and willing to be the type of doctor we all need...one that encourages us to listen to the signals within our bodies to determine if we truly feel well or not...and she was very aggressive in tackling my problem...I am reversing my condition, and am happy with Dr. Alam's doctoring style, knowledgeable and professional demeanor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Neelofar M. Alam's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp