Dr. Warren Cohen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Warren Cohen

Knowledgeable, friendly, punctual and a great atmosphere all around! From my very first visit, to my most recent visit, Dr. Cohen and his wonderful team have made getting braces such a fantastic experience! Both my husband and myself are beyond happy with how great our teeth look! We are both very satisfied with the orthodontic treatment we have received from Dr. Cohen and his team! Would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen and his team to anyone needing or wanting orthodontic treatment!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen and his staff. They are kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr. Cohen is a great orthodontist! He is very friendly, kind, and knowledgeable. I am very satisfied with the results of my orthodontic treatment. He made lots of time to talk with me about treatment options and did what he could to make sure I was happy with the results. He was also always very thorough with answering any of my questions. The staff at his office were also amazing and I always felt welcomed during each visit to the office. My appointments were quick, efficient, and on time. I am very satisfied with the treatment and care I received from Dr. Cohen and his wonderful team! I would definitely recommend it!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Excellent staff, service, professional, friendly. I look forward to my visits to the clinic as I feel very welcomed and well taken care of. Dr Cohen is the very best, we are lucky to have him as our orthodontist.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

We had a great experience and would recommend Dr. Cohen,

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Cohen and his entire staff have always been wonderful to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

We had three kids all have braces with Dr. Cohen and then it was my turn! We all had a 5 star experience with Dr. Cohen and his friendly, knowledgeable staff. They are always pleasant and very accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen for anyone considering braces for their children or even for themselves as adults.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Superstars all-round! I had a great experience at each visit and all of my expectations were exceeded. The facilities are high end, matched by the expertise of all who work there. More importantly was the incredible customer service of Dr Cohen and the amazing team. Every member of staff was extremely friendly and helpful, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better group of amazing professionals. I'd definitely recommend Surrideo Orthodontics with the highest regard.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Our daughter had an eight year marathon of orthodontic care and braces under Dr Cohen's care. They were removed last week and her teeth look absolutely perfect and beautiful! Thank you to Dr Cohen and his excellent team for the knowledge and vision to see this through, for support and kindness, and for such excellent results. We would definitely recommend Surrideo Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Cohen and have s staff are all very knowledgeable and approachable. We are very happy with how are daughters teeth have turned out, they look beautiful. Would highly recommend the clinic.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Warren Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cohen is a specialist in orthodontics, providing comprehensive orthodontic care for children, teens and adults. He is a third-generation Calgarian (there aren't many of those!) and grew up just a few minutes from the office, in Chinook Park. Dr. Cohen knew he wanted to be an orthodontist from the time he attended Henry Wise Wood Senior High School. In pursuit of that goal, he studied at four different universities in two countries. He started his university experience as an undergraduate student in Biological Sciences at the University of Calgary. Then he moved east, attending dental school at the University of Toronto. The next move was just south of the border, where he attended the University of Michigan (Go Blue!). Finally, he attended the University of Manitoba, where he completed his specialty training to become an orthodontist in 2002. Dr. Cohen is actively involved in organized dentistry. He is a Fellow of The Royal College of Dentists of Canada, and is a member of the Alberta Dental Association and College and the Canadian Dental Association.