Ratings for Dr. Warren Cohen

Surreido's staff are wonderful. My family have been going to see Dr Cohen for last six years (5 people from my family). Their family have made it easy for us to be part of their family. They are so nice and knowledgeable. Thanks!

Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Cohen and his entire staff has been always unbelievable. My son who was first a little afraid at his first appointment quickly changed once he met Dr. Cohen and his AMAZING staff. He instantly was super excited now looks forward to his appointments. Dr. Cohen and his staff are unbelievable , they are caring , take their time with your child and are so positive. When your kid wants to go to their Orthodontist you know you have a great one!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Very pleased with everything. Good office and team.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Cohen did a wonderful job on both my boys teeth.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Cohen did a fantastic job. We are very happy with our daughters smile. Our son is currently a patient of Dr. Cohen's as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone who is looking for Orthodontic care.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

My daughter braces just came off and her smile and teeth are amazing! Thanks to Dr. Cohen and his wonderful staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen for anyone who needs an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Cohen and his staff are very friendly and very knowledgable....Dr. Cohen Is a wonderful orthodontist... It was and still is the best money I've spent! I love the work he did on my teeth so much I brought my daughter to him and when my son is ready for braces I will bring him to Dr. Cohen!! I highly recommend surrideo orthodontics!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

With 3 of our 5 children needing braces, we were expecting the procedure to be very exhausting. Now that we are all done, I have to say that the staff and Dr. Cohen are friendly, punctual and very efficient. Our family now has huge smiles with lovely straight teeth, thanks to Dr. Cohen and his wonderful staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen for anyone who needs an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Cohen and his staff are awesome! My son just finished his treatment and his smile and teeth are amazing! There is really no room for improvement as far as the staff, facilities, parking, etc. are concerned. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Warren Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cohen is a specialist in orthodontics, providing comprehensive orthodontic care for children, teens and adults. He is a third-generation Calgarian (there aren't many of those!) and grew up just a few minutes from the office, in Chinook Park. Dr. Cohen knew he wanted to be an orthodontist from the time he attended Henry Wise Wood Senior High School. In pursuit of that goal, he studied at four different universities in two countries. He started his university experience as an undergraduate student in Biological Sciences at the University of Calgary. Then he moved east, attending dental school at the University of Toronto. The next move was just south of the border, where he attended the University of Michigan (Go Blue!). Finally, he attended the University of Manitoba, where he completed his specialty training to become an orthodontist in 2002. Dr. Cohen is actively involved in organized dentistry. He is a Fellow of The Royal College of Dentists of Canada, and is a member of the Alberta Dental Association and College and the Canadian Dental Association.

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Surreido's staff are wonderful. My family have been going to see Dr Cohen for last six years (5 people from my family). Their family have made it easy for us ..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen and his entire staff has been always unbelievable. My son who was first a little afraid at his first appointment quickly changed once he met Dr. Cohen..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with everything. Good office and team. "

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen did a wonderful job on both my boys teeth. "

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen did a fantastic job. We are very happy with our daughters smile. Our son is currently a patient of Dr. Cohen's as well. I would highly recommend ..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter braces just came off and her smile and teeth are amazing! Thanks to Dr. Cohen and his wonderful staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen for anyone..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great experience every time we went to ortho. And my daughters braces just came off and they are gorgeous. Thanks Dr. Cohen and Jamie!"

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen and his staff are very friendly and very knowledgable....Dr. Cohen Is a wonderful orthodontist... It was and still is the best money I've spent! I lo..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With 3 of our 5 children needing braces, we were expecting the procedure to be very exhausting. Now that we are all done, I have to say that the staff and Dr...."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen and his staff are awesome! My son just finished his treatment and his smile and teeth are amazing! There is really no room for improvement as far as t..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen and his staff are friendly, professional and efficient. They are very accommodating and work hard to provide excellent service. One of my children j..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen and his staff have been exceptionally welcoming and friendly since the first day we came into the office. The office itself is in a beautiful, old, ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was transferred to Dr. Cohen from a retiring orthodontist, and it was the best thing that happened for my orthodontist experience. The people, the environment..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and personable staff! Dr. Cohen and his assistant (Erin), consistently made our daughter feel welcomed. They consistently remembered her pers..."

September 12, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "(403) 282-7878" to "403.282.7878".

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Cohen and his remarkable team! I am a senior who decided to straighten her crooked bottom teeth. I decided to ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The clinic is so well run I have no recommendations! The staff ,facility, location, waiting room, and parking are all top notch."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was referred to Dr. Cohen by our pediatric dentist. Our experience at Surrideo has exceeded our expectations from start to finish. To start, parki..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen's since 2010. As an adult patient, there was plenty of work to be done and it took a few years to complete and I am very happ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has seen Dr Cohen since 2007 even though it was 2 years before she needed braces. He saw her twice a year as her other teeth issues resolved. He..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lovely, lovely humans working here. Appointments were on time. Parking is plentiful. "

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my sons are/were patients of Dr. Cohen. Dr. Cohen and his staff are highly professional and operate as a well oiled machine. Getting braces can be a b..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was a patient of Dr. Cohen for four years. Today she had her braces taken off and I cannot believe the transformation!! They made her very welcome a..."

August 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.calgarybraces.com/" to "http://www.westcalgarybraces.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "14032827878" to "(403) 282-7878".

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen and his staff are awesome! My appointments were always on time even if the office seemed to be really busy. Everyone is very knowledgeable, professi..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cohen and his staff were able to fix my smile and jaw alignment, and they were able to accommodate my living out of town. The office is professional and clea..."

June 29, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.calgarybraces.com" to "http://www.calgarybraces.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3E 6L1". Address has been updated from "None" to "5010 Richard Road Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032827878".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen and his staff are truly amazing, they go above and beyond! accommodated my special schedule as only a certain time and day would work for me, this I ..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Warren Cohen's office to continue my treatment. His office and staff are professional. I had a comfortable experience, and everyone was fr..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Good consultation experience but they were running late and that was not good with us. We did not say anything but wondering if this is normal. After reading a ..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was recommended by my dentist to to go Dr. Cohen and the staff are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend going here! Punctuality is exc..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He straighten my teeth and was super helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks Dr. Cohen! "

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Cohen was far above and beyond what I had hoped. If you have a choice in Orthodontists, you will be very pleased with Surrideo. Dr. Coh..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My complicated orthodontic treatment took 4 yrs and through all that time I felt I was in good hands. If I needed to be seen on short notice the office was ver..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is very friendly, the new office is beautiful, and I love that my appointments were always on time. Dr Cohen has done a great job with my braces. I w..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Could not be happier with the results. I have a perfect smile thanks to Dr. Cohen."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an adult getting braces for the first time, I was pretty intimidated. Dr. Cohen spent a lot of time with me explaining why I needed braces and the benefits ..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We ended up at Dr. Cohen's office for a second opinion based on a referral from a friend. I have to say we felt such a huge relief after our appt. It was as t..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff and Dr. Cohen are amazing.extremely kind, compassionate, efficient and highly skilled. Always felt well looked after, safe and welcome.Office setting was ..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen is the best orthodontist. My dentist suggested 2 other orthodontists that lived near me, we went and saw them and there knowledge about orthodontics w..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I usually hate going to appointments but I always look forward to going to my orthodontist appointments. I have been going to Dr Cohen for 10 years (I'm almost ..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cohen??? Actually it's http://www.calgarybraces.com/. I was referred to Dr Cohen and I had the chance to see him at my initial treatment. After that my treat..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having Invisalign for 4 months now and having been to this office a few times, I thought I would leave a review. Dr. Cohen and all of his staff are fanta..."

September 24, 2014