Ratings for Dr. Warren Cohen

If you are looking for an orthodontist and an orthodontic experience that is second to none YOUR SEARCH WILL END HERE ! Dr. Cohen and his support team take their passion of creating beautiful smiles to a new level and continually keep raising the bar . I work in the dental industry and had many ortho offices to choose from but time and time again seeing first hand the before and after cases , it was obvious to me where I would be taking my family for their orthodontic care. My four daughters have received the utmost care during their orthodontic journey. Questions are always answered in a timely manner with knowledge and care. My youngest daughter has cleft palate and cleft lip . Dr. Cohen brings years of experience in being able to correct my daughter smile and his passion of wanting to be able to give the BEST CARE , keeps himself up to date on modern methods of treatment. I surely would encourage you to strongly consider this office for your orthodontic treatment !!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

All three of my children have had wonderful experiences and results with their orthodontic treatment at Surrideo. Dr. Cohen and his staff are very professional, highly capable and kind. One of my daughters required more complex work and it was done beautifully with great care, attention, and consideration to any further work that she might have needed as an adult. As a result, my daughters teeth are amazing and she does not need any other treatments. I want to thank Dr. Cohen and his staff for taking the time to ensure the results for all my children were wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Cohen and his team are top notch! Three out of four individuals from our home see Dr. Cohen and all feel he is a warm, caring and smart orthodontist! He has built an equally talented team who also really care about their patients. One of my children was very scared as she had a bit of an emergency situation during part of her treatment and Dr. Cohen's office took extra time and care with her so she had a positive experience. We cannot say enough great things about Dr. Cohen and his team. You should absolutely go see Dr. Cohen for a consult and judge for yourself; however, I'd be very shocked if you didn't sign on to a treatment plan immediately!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Cohen is a very knowledgable doctor and is very approachable and easy going. He puts my young daughter completely at ease and his staff is phenomenal. They have never been late in the year we've been attending for adjustments, etc. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone either starting orthodontic treatment or moving from another practice. He and his staff are top-notch!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

My three sons and myself have been patients of Dr Cohen's. He is extremely knowledgeable as is his staff. He ensures himself and his staff are always up to date on all new advancements in orthodontics. it is a well run business ! He understands innovation, education, patient's first, results, compassion and friendliness. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. W Cohen and his wonderful partners and staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Our family is grateful for the professionalism of Dr. Cohen and his team at Surrideo. 2 of my 3 sons are in treatment, my third is being monitored and I was just in for a consultation. State of the art equipment is used and knowledge is cutting edge. We are very satisfied with our experience thus far at Surrideo Orthodontics

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

A real pleasure to be given to Dr. Cohen and staff for professialism and courtesy and quality of workmanship in giving patients the perfect smile.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I have just completed having my two children in braces since late 2014.. We did our homework and met with Cohen's office and one other prior to choosing Surrideo. We certainly made the correct choice. The facility is beautiful with floor to ceiling windows in a new low rise building, which is nice for both patients and parents sitting in the reception area. The work spaces are wide open and comfortable, and easy for parents to sit close during the procedures, but eventually our kids were confident and comfortable and didn't need us back there. The waiting area is spacious and there is current reading material and coffee. Easy parking as well. Now this is all a bonus but the important thing is the excellent care and results our children received and the great attitude of the staff. My two children never had any anxiety about attending appointments which made my life easy. Cohen and his staff give back to the community as well. A real easy payment plan helped. They had a good scheduling system and we were able to get in on short notice for those times when something came loose. The cost of the work was similar to others and we never had to pay any additional invoicing. A very positive experience all the way around.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen's for a few years now, and have always had excellent service. Both he and his staff are friendly, understanding, and always willing to address any concerns. I would highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Lovely staff, I'm very happy with my results. Dr Cohen is amazing !

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Warren Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cohen is a specialist in orthodontics, providing comprehensive orthodontic care for children, teens and adults. He is a third-generation Calgarian (there aren't many of those!) and grew up just a few minutes from the office, in Chinook Park. Dr. Cohen knew he wanted to be an orthodontist from the time he attended Henry Wise Wood Senior High School. In pursuit of that goal, he studied at four different universities in two countries. He started his university experience as an undergraduate student in Biological Sciences at the University of Calgary. Then he moved east, attending dental school at the University of Toronto. The next move was just south of the border, where he attended the University of Michigan (Go Blue!). Finally, he attended the University of Manitoba, where he completed his specialty training to become an orthodontist in 2002. Dr. Cohen is actively involved in organized dentistry. He is a Fellow of The Royal College of Dentists of Canada, and is a member of the Alberta Dental Association and College and the Canadian Dental Association.

Tufts