Ratings for Dr. Warren Cohen

Bad experience. Felt unappreciated as a patient. Would not come back.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Cohen has no respect for people. I do not recommend going to this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Cohen and all of his staff were OUTSTANDING. We never had a bad appointment over 3 sets of braces. He was especially helpful when one of my sons had a rugby injury. Above and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Cohen and his staff have provided an excellent experience for both my daughters as well as myself with orthodontic care. His staff are friendly, very personable and helpful. They are punctual and always very accommodating. I would highly recommend their office.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Two of my children are patients at Dr. Cohen's office and I have been very pleased with our experience. Dr. Cohen is very professional including execellent staff. He came very highly recommended from our pediatric dentist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I'll save you some time, Call Dr. Cohen's office. I interviewed 4 orthodontists and couldn't have been happier to work with Dr Cohen and his team. We had three family members see him and what an incredible experience. My children's teeth looked so amazing I decided to see him myself. The office staff is so professional, courteous, accommodating and patient putting up with my very active and sometimes careless children. Dr Cohen does such a great job we had some people on the street stop my kids to ask if they saw Dr Cohen. Perfect teeth and a healthy mouth are his specialty and I couldn't be happier with the investment we have made! I would recommend Dr Cohen and his team to everyone. You and your kids will be thankful!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

This office is always on schedule and right from the check-in everyone is so helpful and friendly. Dr. Cohen is a wealth of knowledge and you know you are in good hands!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

We have been going to Dr Cohen as a family for 10 years!! The staff have always been very professional and knowledgeable. Dr Cohen is very friendly and always takes the time to explain what he is doing. I would highly recommend this Orthodontic practice to anyone of my family or friends looking to have their teeth straightened.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

If you are looking for an orthodontist and an orthodontic experience that is second to none YOUR SEARCH WILL END HERE ! Dr. Cohen and his support team take their passion of creating beautiful smiles to a new level and continually keep raising the bar . I work in the dental industry and had many ortho offices to choose from but time and time again seeing first hand the before and after cases , it was obvious to me where I would be taking my family for their orthodontic care. My four daughters have received the utmost care during their orthodontic journey. Questions are always answered in a timely manner with knowledge and care. My youngest daughter has cleft palate and cleft lip . Dr. Cohen brings years of experience in being able to correct my daughter smile and his passion of wanting to be able to give the BEST CARE , keeps himself up to date on modern methods of treatment. I surely would encourage you to strongly consider this office for your orthodontic treatment !!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

All three of my children have had wonderful experiences and results with their orthodontic treatment at Surrideo. Dr. Cohen and his staff are very professional, highly capable and kind. One of my daughters required more complex work and it was done beautifully with great care, attention, and consideration to any further work that she might have needed as an adult. As a result, my daughters teeth are amazing and she does not need any other treatments. I want to thank Dr. Cohen and his staff for taking the time to ensure the results for all my children were wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Warren Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cohen is a specialist in orthodontics, providing comprehensive orthodontic care for children, teens and adults. He is a third-generation Calgarian (there aren't many of those!) and grew up just a few minutes from the office, in Chinook Park. Dr. Cohen knew he wanted to be an orthodontist from the time he attended Henry Wise Wood Senior High School. In pursuit of that goal, he studied at four different universities in two countries. He started his university experience as an undergraduate student in Biological Sciences at the University of Calgary. Then he moved east, attending dental school at the University of Toronto. The next move was just south of the border, where he attended the University of Michigan (Go Blue!). Finally, he attended the University of Manitoba, where he completed his specialty training to become an orthodontist in 2002. Dr. Cohen is actively involved in organized dentistry. He is a Fellow of The Royal College of Dentists of Canada, and is a member of the Alberta Dental Association and College and the Canadian Dental Association.