Ratings for Dr. Warren Cohen

A real pleasure to be given to Dr. Cohen and staff for professialism and courtesy and quality of workmanship in giving patients the perfect smile.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I have just completed having my two children in braces since late 2014.. We did our homework and met with Cohen's office and one other prior to choosing Surrideo. We certainly made the correct choice. The facility is beautiful with floor to ceiling windows in a new low rise building, which is nice for both patients and parents sitting in the reception area. The work spaces are wide open and comfortable, and easy for parents to sit close during the procedures, but eventually our kids were confident and comfortable and didn't need us back there. The waiting area is spacious and there is current reading material and coffee. Easy parking as well. Now this is all a bonus but the important thing is the excellent care and results our children received and the great attitude of the staff. My two children never had any anxiety about attending appointments which made my life easy. Cohen and his staff give back to the community as well. A real easy payment plan helped. They had a good scheduling system and we were able to get in on short notice for those times when something came loose. The cost of the work was similar to others and we never had to pay any additional invoicing. A very positive experience all the way around.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen's for a few years now, and have always had excellent service. Both he and his staff are friendly, understanding, and always willing to address any concerns. I would highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Lovely staff, I'm very happy with my results. Dr Cohen is amazing !

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr Cohen and his staff are nothing less then amazing. Their knowledge, professionalism and willingness to help is second to none. I can not say enough good about this team of professionals. They have made a challenging and very stressful situation manageable and positive. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

This is a very nice place with nice people and a very nice gentle highly intelligent doctor. I would like to marry someone like this when I get older.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr Cohen and his staff are wonderful to deal with. My child was always dealt with in a kind and compassionate manner. Combined with the technical knowledge and skill of the Dr Cohen and his assistants, this made the complicated and sometimes arduous process of braces much easier!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I am from B.C. & had a consultation with Dr. Cohen & have never been acknowledged & had such a great experience with staff when dealing with my teeth. DR. & STAFF are always going to courses on new technology. .. Absolutely recommend this office. .

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I think this doctor would probably do a good enough job. however he did quote about $2000 more than other orthodontists in our area. I do not believe his work justifies this discrepancy.

Submitted September 6, 2016

Very efficiently run office with the latest technology. The assistants and Dr.Cohen are very professional and personable. They always listen and address any concerns and are willing to go the extra mile to make everything perfect. Definately recommend this ortho office!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Warren Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cohen is a specialist in orthodontics, providing comprehensive orthodontic care for children, teens and adults. He is a third-generation Calgarian (there aren't many of those!) and grew up just a few minutes from the office, in Chinook Park. Dr. Cohen knew he wanted to be an orthodontist from the time he attended Henry Wise Wood Senior High School. In pursuit of that goal, he studied at four different universities in two countries. He started his university experience as an undergraduate student in Biological Sciences at the University of Calgary. Then he moved east, attending dental school at the University of Toronto. The next move was just south of the border, where he attended the University of Michigan (Go Blue!). Finally, he attended the University of Manitoba, where he completed his specialty training to become an orthodontist in 2002. Dr. Cohen is actively involved in organized dentistry. He is a Fellow of The Royal College of Dentists of Canada, and is a member of the Alberta Dental Association and College and the Canadian Dental Association.

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.