Rate Dr. Warren Cohen

Dr. Warren Cohen's Ratings

Dr. Cohen and his staff are awesome! My appointments were always on time even if the office seemed to be really busy. Everyone is very knowledgeable, professional and experts at what they do. I did a lot of research before I chose an orthodontist and I am very pleased that I ended up with Dr. Cohen. I now have a perfect smile for my wedding day and I couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Cohen and his staff were able to fix my smile and jaw alignment, and they were able to accommodate my living out of town. The office is professional and clean, and the staff are all very friendly. I would highly reccomend Dr. Cohen to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Cohen and his staff are truly amazing, they go above and beyond! accommodated my special schedule as only a certain time and day would work for me, this I am so thankful for. The office is bright and clean with the latest technology. I would 100% recommended this office to anyone needing orthodontics. So happy with my new smile, thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Warren Cohen's office to continue my treatment. His office and staff are professional. I had a comfortable experience, and everyone was friendly. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Good consultation experience but they were running late and that was not good with us. We did not say anything but wondering if this is normal. After reading a few people give them 4 for punctuality it seems like running on time is not fulfilled for most people. The staff were good though and the doc was also nice. Unfortunately time is money!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I was recommended by my dentist to to go Dr. Cohen and the staff are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend going here! Punctuality is excellent and Dr. Cohen is friendly and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

He straighten my teeth and was super helpful and knowledgeable.

Thanks Dr. Cohen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

My experience with Dr. Cohen was far above and beyond what I had hoped. If you have a choice in Orthodontists, you will be very pleased with Surrideo. Dr. Cohen and his staff are all top-notch professionals, very kind people, and exceptionally skilled at their craft. They use the very latest in technology (I am a fan of the tech!) which is not only interesting, but of course it is functional - it has improved my mouth more than I thought possible. I am delighted with my results, my teeth turned out much better than I had imagined, and I fully credit Dr. Cohen and his clinic. From braces on to braces off was just under 18 months, my results were amazing. A++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

My complicated orthodontic treatment took 4 yrs and through all that time I felt I was in good hands. If I needed to be seen on short notice the office was very accommodating. Being a person that always asks a lot of questions, I would have a lot of question for Dr. Cohen and his staff and they would always take their time to explain and answer anything I needed to know. Overall, I am very pleased with the service and care that Dr. Cohen's office provided me with.
Thank you Dr. Cohen and stuff at Surrideo Orthodontics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

The staff is very friendly, the new office is beautiful, and I love that my appointments were always on time. Dr Cohen has done a great job with my braces. I will definitely recommend his office to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759934].votes_count ]]