Rate Dr. Warren Cohen

Dr. Warren Cohen's Ratings

My daughter has seen Dr Cohen since 2007 even though it was 2 years before she needed braces. He saw her twice a year as her other teeth issues resolved. He was awesome through the whole process with her braces as well as ensuring she had great fitting mouth guards for hockey. She has been brace free for over a year. We recently went in to see him as her dentist thought their might be a small shift in her teeth. Dr Cohen and his team checked her teeth and retainer, all was well. Because he did not have to make any corrections we were not even charged for the visit. Love him and his whole team. And my daughter's smile is wonderful. Thank-you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Lovely, lovely humans working here. Appointments were on time. Parking is plentiful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Both of my sons are/were patients of Dr. Cohen. Dr. Cohen and his staff are highly professional and operate as a well oiled machine. Getting braces can be a bit stressful for teens, but Dr. Cohen and his staff made them feel at ease. My children both have amazing smiles and the knowledge to keep them remaining that way. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone seeking an orthodontic consult and/or treatment. You will be happy you chose Dr. Cohen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

My daughter was a patient of Dr. Cohen for four years. Today she had her braces taken off and I cannot believe the transformation!! They made her very welcome and comfortable. ALL of the staff, from Dr. Cohen to the Financial Administrator to the receptionist and of course, the assistant's were wonderful, knowledgeable and respectful and helpful . Sometimes we were late and on a couple quite a few occasions had to change an appointment due to her busy sport schedule and they always accommodated us, making us feel like our time was important too! STRONGLY recommend this Office and staff!! Great Location too! Thanks so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Dr. Cohen and his staff are awesome! My appointments were always on time even if the office seemed to be really busy. Everyone is very knowledgeable, professional and experts at what they do. I did a lot of research before I chose an orthodontist and I am very pleased that I ended up with Dr. Cohen. I now have a perfect smile for my wedding day and I couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Cohen and his staff were able to fix my smile and jaw alignment, and they were able to accommodate my living out of town. The office is professional and clean, and the staff are all very friendly. I would highly reccomend Dr. Cohen to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Cohen and his staff are truly amazing, they go above and beyond! accommodated my special schedule as only a certain time and day would work for me, this I am so thankful for. The office is bright and clean with the latest technology. I would 100% recommended this office to anyone needing orthodontics. So happy with my new smile, thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Warren Cohen's office to continue my treatment. His office and staff are professional. I had a comfortable experience, and everyone was friendly. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Good consultation experience but they were running late and that was not good with us. We did not say anything but wondering if this is normal. After reading a few people give them 4 for punctuality it seems like running on time is not fulfilled for most people. The staff were good though and the doc was also nice. Unfortunately time is money!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I was recommended by my dentist to to go Dr. Cohen and the staff are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend going here! Punctuality is excellent and Dr. Cohen is friendly and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777845].votes_count ]]