Ratings for Dr. Robert Furlong

This review is for Dr. Furlong Jr. I have been to several dentists and specialists on the Avalon with a complicated dental issue. I have done quite a lot of research on my issue and have consulted with many online specialists as well. Of all the dentists I've seen in the city about my dental issue, no one wanted to attempt a repair on my tooth and some were down right rude when I would offer suggestions. Dr. Furlong is the ONLY person to offer to repair my tooth. And while I was aware that it may not work out, I am thrilled that not only attempted to save my tooth...He did a fantastic job! He's open to discussing different options (which is very refreshing) and has a calm and pleasant attitude, and his assistant was wonderful as well. I also have MCS/Allergies and while there is no scent-free policy at the facility, I've found it much more tolerable than most other dentist offices and Dr. furlong was understanding to my need to use some alternative (more natural) products. He also did a great job on my husband's deep cervical filling. Wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

There are two Dr. Furlongs. Father and son. As the saying goes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have been seeing this dentist for years. Wonderful staff very friendly great service!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Staff are fantastic and Dr. Furkong definitely knows his stuff! Overall, great experience

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Its has to be mentioned that there are 2 Dr Robert Furlong's at same clinic Dentist . Older Bob is retired i believe and his son has same name and goes by Rob .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Furlong is the best dentist in this city, hands down! I have been seeing him since I was a child & I've never had a problem with him. Aside from his incredible work, he is compassionate, caring & polite to his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Simply the best there is. Have been a patient since I was a baby and could not ask for a better dentist. The sweetest man. Always remembered my life story as well. I went through a lot of dental care and he remembers every detail of my history. Knows his stuff through and through.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I must say I was always afraid of the dentist,So I got referee to Dr.furlong and got my wisdom tooth out.He is the BEST, very gentel and polite and knows his stuff i would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I love going to Dr.Furlong very nice staff and friendly atmosphere I would high recommend this dentist as the best in the city!!!!!! I have always had a good experience here !

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Furlong is a wonderful person and a great Dentist. I have Benny his patient for about 40 years. He is kind and gentle with his patients. One time when I had an infection he called me at home during Christmas to see if I was ok. His work is superb! I hope he continues to practice dentistry for many more years. I wish him the best of health.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010