Ratings for Dr. Shawn Bradley

Pure professionalism from the word go. Staff is great and friendly. Shawn is by far the best chiro I have dealt with( had 4 of them). You would be doing yourself a mis justice to choose someone besides Dr. Bradley. I feel great!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I was referred by a neighbor to Dr. Bradley and am so glad I went. My daughter has scoliosis and sees him too. Always leave there relieved and happy. The staff is SUPER friendly and always smiling. Dr. Bradley is very personable and interacts with my kids VERY well. Went somewhere else when he was on vacation and its just not the same, so we will be returning to Bradley Chiropractic in the future and will recommend everyone we know :)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Staff friendly and cooperative. Dr. Bradley does an excellent job at addressing your concerns and you providing relief. Not one of those chiropractors that tries to talk you in to an extensive and drawn out treatment plan. I have been seeing him for many years.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Absolutely the best chiropractic adjustments I have ever had! I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

The assistant, Courtney was super nice, from the moment i called until the moment i left the office! Dr. Bradley was very personable, super friendly, knowledgeable, helpful & easy on the eyes as well! I will be returning soon :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Seemed very impatient everytime I was in. I will not be going back due to the fact that I had issues that neeeded to be addressed, and he wanted to focus on what he thought was important to him...not me.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Dr. Bradley and staff have been great I have been to other offices, but theres is the best. To Dr. Bradley and staff keep everyone smiling and give such a positive flow of energy everytime in the office. You have a doctor who looks after your needs and tries to keep you pain free. To, all of you keep up the good work .! I was a referral to the office and i'm very happy I tried it. They were able to get me in the day I called and was seen right away very thankful because I was in a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006

awesome, wonderful, outstanding!What else can I say aboutdr.bradley??He is certainly one of a kind!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2006

Dr. Bradley wants his patients to be comfortable and knowledgeable about what he does. His office personality is like having a good friend help you in need - don't be surprised if you get taken care of before your appointed time if you arrive early. Dr. Bradley's staff is helpful too - just ask - i've never seen anything but smiles!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2005

Dr. Shawn Bradley's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

GHI