Ratings for Dr. Edwin WILLIAMS

Wonderful experience! Dr. Williams did a lower eyelid surgery with fat transfers to my lower lids and mid face. My results are amazing I love it, so happy I no longer have the bags under my eyes! The staff from the moment you walk into the office to the ladies in their surgery center are all warm and friendly, I was thrilled with the whole experience! I can't thank Dr. Williams enough!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Had a deviated septum covered by insurance. Dr Williams took upon himself to perform more extensive of a procedure to "fix my profile." After my procedure I had sutures unraveling and coming out of one nostril. His staff blew me off, told me to wait till 7 day cast removal. At 7 day cast removal, to my horror, my nose was tragically disfigured, S-shaped and leaning on the left side of my face. When I tried to point this out, he rudely handed me a mirror and told me to "show him the problem?!" He only cares about the money, my insurance was charged and he couldn't care any more about me as his patient. After my procedure, I met 2 others he had performed the same tragic disfiguring procedures on them also. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Dr Edwin Williams

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

After many months researching different plastic surgeons, I decided to have my weekend and neck lift by Dr. Williams. I couldn't be happier. Dr. Williams and his staff are amazing. From my first visit, through surgery and follow-up, Dr. Williams and his staff were fantastic. They all took a genuine interest in me. Dr. Williams is very knowledgeable and talented. I am very pleased with the end result. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone that is considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I went to Dr Williams for a weekend lift. From the first consult to the last visit the procedure was flawless. Dr Williams treats his patients with care. His staff is compassionate and understanding. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I went to see Dr. Williams to address my heavy eyelids that had been bothering me for a long time. He recommended the Sliver Bleph, and in-office procedure that took less than an hour to perform. I am happy to say my results are amazing and make my whole face look brighter. The staff and care I was given during my experience was excellent. Thank you Dr. Williams for my amazing, natural results!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Williams and everything about my experience was excellent. I was always bothered by the tip of my nose and very self conscious. Once I decided to finally have the surgery I couldn't have picked a more skilled specialist. His staff are professional and knowledgeable and I was always treated with kindness and care. I love that I still look like me only better. Highly recommend this surgeon and this practice.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Had decided to have my upper eyelids done and also had festoons under eyes ( which after alot of "googling" ) found out they were very difficult to get rid of ..research many surgeons and a few consultations and decided on Dr.Williams ,from consultation to day of surgery and follow up appointments i couldn't be happier ,results are exactly what i was hoping for and everyone from the front desk,nurses,on site surgical ctr and mostly Dr.Williams were all helpful,extremely friendly and supportive .I personally would absolutely recommend Dr.Williams ,his staff and facility

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Edwin Williams to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery of the next/face. He is a master and an artist. His staff is second to none. I cannot say enough about Dr. Williams, his amazing facility or his caring, professional staff.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had a chemical peel performed by Dr. Edwin Williams. I am a 63 year old woman who had many facial wrinkles and lines. Based on Dr. Williams' experience and wisdom, he recommended a chemical peel. I found him to be professional. He answered all my questions, before and after the surgery. This helped to reduce my fears and to trust that I was in good hands. The staff in his office are friendly and helpful, and the office has a professional atmosphere. I believe that Dr. Williams cared about me as a patient, as demonstrated by the time he took to address questions and concerns. I am very pleased with the results, and I would highly recommend Dr. Edwin Williams to friends and family members.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

He is Awful, he is only concerned about the $$$, not at all about his patients, run and run fast!!! He comes on like he cares, he doesn't. A big fake.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015