Ratings for Dr. Edwin WILLIAMS

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Wonderful physician. Professional & courteous staff. I have had a basal cell cancer removal as well as 2 surgeries and minor cosmetic procedures and I would recommend Dr. Edwin Williams to all my friends & family. He totally explains in detail to you all details prior to your procedure and gladly answers all questions and concerns. You can tell that he really cares about his patients. His front office staff are always helpful and courteous and I can not say enough good things about his surgical nursing staff - they are so comforting and nice. I highly recommend Dr. Williams and would give him all the stars possible.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had a weekend lift by Dr. Williams and I regret it. I now has visible scars, and the lift made very little difference. If I had a chance to do it over, I would not have it done by Dr. Williams. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor after having 3 people I know see him and having myself tried to get a minor scar fixed by his office. I finally went to see a doctor in LA who had a better solution and fixed a lot of the damage this doctor did. If you had to choose between a butcher and this doctor to touch your body.. I would recommend the butcher.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Every step of the way, I received prompt and courteous service from both the staff and Dr. Williams. I was informed of what I could expect from the procedure I had, and of all the steps involved. I am very pleased with The Williams Center and will be a return patient in the future.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Great from start to finish, the staff was very professional and the doctor answered all of my questions and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

IF YOU ARE EVEN JUST THINKING ABOUT looking more vital and alive then make an appointment here now. I started at the Rejuva Center for non-surgical stuff like Botox for those wrinkles around my forehead and eyes, juvederm and restylane for my lip, and of course laser hair removal for my lip and chin. I never looked OVERDONE. They pride themselves on that! Most people never notice except to say "WOW you look good!" ?? In the entire practice everyone is professional and yet caring. The place feels like your home and Dr. Williams is an exceptional person and surgeon - extraordinary skill and experience and an actual sense of humor! Rare in a surgeon if you ask me.? I am so pleased and I might have to actually say overjoyed with my extended weekend lift and chemical peel. The recovery was so quick I can barely remember it. I look so energized and vital! It's making this month's birthday a lot easier to celebrate!

Submitted January 18, 2013

good experience and good follow up would HIGHLY recommend results were wonderful

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Williams is my hero!! I am so happy and pleased with the results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I went to Dr. Williams for lower lid blepharoplasty surgery with fat transfer in March 2012. I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Williams is a highly skilled surgeon and is also very kind. His staff is professional and go out of their way to ensure all questions are answered. I recently met with Dr. Polynice for a consult on a breast lift and lipo. He was very honest regarding the limitations of lipo for my specific need. I am very grateful for his honesty and fear that, had I gone to another surgeon, I could have undergone a procedure which would have made the situation worse.He offered me great advice on my breasts and I plan on having a breast lift in the near future. I would highly recommend the practice!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. Edwin WILLIAMS's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is Awful, he is only concerned about the $$$, not at all about his patients, run and run fast!!! He comes on like he cares, he doesn't. A big fake. "

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful physician. Professional & courteous staff. I have had a basal cell cancer removal as well as 2 surgeries and minor cosmetic procedures and I would re..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had a weekend lift by Dr. Williams and I regret it. I now has visible scars, and the lift made very little difference. If I had a chance to do it over, I wou..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this doctor after having 3 people I know see him and having myself tried to get a minor scar fixed by his office. I finally went to see a..."

October 9, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "WILLIAMS III" to "WILLIAMS"

January 21, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "WILLIAMS" to "WILLIAMS III"

November 21, 2013