Ratings for Dr. Edwin WILLIAMS

I had been joking about having a facelift for twenty years when I first noticed jowls developing. When I started avoiding cameras and giving up on turtlenecks that framed a sagging contour, I turned to Dr. Williams, trusting a friend’s recommendation. All apprehension was dispelled from my first phone conversation with Cheryl, the patient care coordinator, followed by an open seminar night and subsequent consultation. It was then that we agreed , not only on a lower face lift, but that it was possible to eliminate the “death mask” I was developing around my eyes as my 71 year old face was sagging and caving in. Dr. Williams’ goal was to make me look rested and natural and reflective of the healthy person I was and the person I felt like inside. Through both pre and postoperative times I engaged with a group that was supportive, informative, and accessible. I was always encouraged to ask questions and never felt rushed or had to wait for answers. My procedures, although extensive, never caused pain, were quick to heal (2-3 weeks in total), and gave me such a new lease on life that I’m not even afraid of being caught without makeup —or even having a bad hair day! Dr. Williams has a warm, caring attitude toward his patients and performs a magic with his hands that I would encourage anyone to experience.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I am so pleased with the outcome of my procedure; I look like Dr. Williams shaved 10 years off of my aging face. My eyes were so heavy looking with bags under them and now I look refreshed. I actually feel refreshed as well; my lids were hanging in my field of vision and I felt the heaviness of my brows lids and under eye area. He did just enough to make me look and feel better but not so much that I look fake or awkward. I am also very pleased with the excellent, courteous, supportive and caring staff for all of their loving kindness to me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I had a very good experience. I would definitely recommend Dr E Williams and his staff. Everyone was extremely nice. The procedure went well. I'm very glad I had it done. It makes a big difference in looking well. Thank you for everything. I just don't want my picture shown.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Williams and could not be happier. I absolutely love his work and the treatment from the amazing staff at The Williams Center. I would highly recommend this very talented specialist for rhinoplasty or face surgery.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I was just turning 50 and felt like I was aging too quickly! When I saw myself in photos it really hit me. It looked like my whole face and neck was beginning to sag! Dr Williams recommended a Weekend Lift /Neck Lift and I am so happy with my results! The down time was minimal, I was back to work in a week. I had an amazing experience with all of the staff, and would recommend anyone who is considering having this procedure to schedule a consultation with Dr Williams you won’t be disappointed !

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Williams did a great job explaining the options available for the concern I came to see him for. He spent a lot of time with me and made sure I was comfortable with the treatment plan we came up with. His staff was so nice and made sure I had everything I needed. I would highly recommend the Dr. Williams if you are looking to have facial plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Wonderful experience! Dr. Williams did a lower eyelid surgery with fat transfers to my lower lids and mid face. My results are amazing I love it, so happy I no longer have the bags under my eyes! The staff from the moment you walk into the office to the ladies in their surgery center are all warm and friendly, I was thrilled with the whole experience! I can't thank Dr. Williams enough!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Had a deviated septum covered by insurance. Dr Williams took upon himself to perform more extensive of a procedure to "fix my profile." After my procedure I had sutures unraveling and coming out of one nostril. His staff blew me off, told me to wait till 7 day cast removal. At 7 day cast removal, to my horror, my nose was tragically disfigured, S-shaped and leaning on the left side of my face. When I tried to point this out, he rudely handed me a mirror and told me to "show him the problem?!" He only cares about the money, my insurance was charged and he couldn't care any more about me as his patient. After my procedure, I met 2 others he had performed the same tragic disfiguring procedures on them also. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Dr Edwin Williams

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

After many months researching different plastic surgeons, I decided to have my weekend and neck lift by Dr. Williams. I couldn't be happier. Dr. Williams and his staff are amazing. From my first visit, through surgery and follow-up, Dr. Williams and his staff were fantastic. They all took a genuine interest in me. Dr. Williams is very knowledgeable and talented. I am very pleased with the end result. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone that is considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I went to Dr Williams for a weekend lift. From the first consult to the last visit the procedure was flawless. Dr Williams treats his patients with care. His staff is compassionate and understanding. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016