Ratings for Dr. Edwin WILLIAMS

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Williams and everything about my experience was excellent. I was always bothered by the tip of my nose and very self conscious. Once I decided to finally have the surgery I couldn't have picked a more skilled specialist. His staff are professional and knowledgeable and I was always treated with kindness and care. I love that I still look like me only better. Highly recommend this surgeon and this practice.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Had decided to have my upper eyelids done and also had festoons under eyes ( which after alot of "googling" ) found out they were very difficult to get rid of ..research many surgeons and a few consultations and decided on Dr.Williams ,from consultation to day of surgery and follow up appointments i couldn't be happier ,results are exactly what i was hoping for and everyone from the front desk,nurses,on site surgical ctr and mostly Dr.Williams were all helpful,extremely friendly and supportive .I personally would absolutely recommend Dr.Williams ,his staff and facility

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Edwin Williams to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery of the next/face. He is a master and an artist. His staff is second to none. I cannot say enough about Dr. Williams, his amazing facility or his caring, professional staff.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had a chemical peel performed by Dr. Edwin Williams. I am a 63 year old woman who had many facial wrinkles and lines. Based on Dr. Williams' experience and wisdom, he recommended a chemical peel. I found him to be professional. He answered all my questions, before and after the surgery. This helped to reduce my fears and to trust that I was in good hands. The staff in his office are friendly and helpful, and the office has a professional atmosphere. I believe that Dr. Williams cared about me as a patient, as demonstrated by the time he took to address questions and concerns. I am very pleased with the results, and I would highly recommend Dr. Edwin Williams to friends and family members.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

He is Awful, he is only concerned about the $$$, not at all about his patients, run and run fast!!! He comes on like he cares, he doesn't. A big fake.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Wonderful physician. Professional & courteous staff. I have had a basal cell cancer removal as well as 2 surgeries and minor cosmetic procedures and I would recommend Dr. Edwin Williams to all my friends & family. He totally explains in detail to you all details prior to your procedure and gladly answers all questions and concerns. You can tell that he really cares about his patients. His front office staff are always helpful and courteous and I can not say enough good things about his surgical nursing staff - they are so comforting and nice. I highly recommend Dr. Williams and would give him all the stars possible.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had a weekend lift by Dr. Williams and I regret it. I now has visible scars, and the lift made very little difference. If I had a chance to do it over, I would not have it done by Dr. Williams. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor after having 3 people I know see him and having myself tried to get a minor scar fixed by his office. I finally went to see a doctor in LA who had a better solution and fixed a lot of the damage this doctor did. If you had to choose between a butcher and this doctor to touch your body.. I would recommend the butcher.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Every step of the way, I received prompt and courteous service from both the staff and Dr. Williams. I was informed of what I could expect from the procedure I had, and of all the steps involved. I am very pleased with The Williams Center and will be a return patient in the future.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Great from start to finish, the staff was very professional and the doctor answered all of my questions and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013