Ratings for Dr. Edwin WILLIAMS

Dr. Williams and his staff were wonderful to work with, answering all my questions throughout the process and offering the most helpful advice. I’m exceedingly happy with my surgery results and would highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone considering facial rejuvenation surgery! Thanks to you all!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I have had a wonderful experience! The staff and doctors couldn’t have been better. I felt like I was their most important patient even though they never met me before. I am extremely happy with the results! A big thank you to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Every interaction with the staff, nurses, and physician was prompt, attentive, and executed with soft precision. Dr. Williams asked questions and listened about how I felt, my opinion of my physical appearance, and what I thought I needed to improve. He took his time and always focused on what I considered important. He then explained, in detail, the procedures that met my needs. We built an action plan together. When I woke up after surgery, there he was, smiling and quietly asking how I was feeling. At post op appointments, he looked everything over closely to make sure I was progressing as expected, and again...he asks, 'How are you feeling?" And he listens to the answer. It's surgery, be ready for swelling and tightness-but I had no pain, just a little soreness that was expected based on our discussions. This is a professionally trained and managed, serious surgery center, all wrapped in a warm blanket of calming culture and personal attention. The pre and post operative appointments are on time, every single staff member or nurse is consistently personable, and the bedside manner of the Dr. Williams is zero ego and all compassion. He really likes people and enjoys making making them feel better about themselves. My results are so good that people who know me stare a few seconds and say how great I'm looking..but they don't know I had surgery. I've recommended several friends, all say the same thing...Dr. Williams is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Williams performed surgery on my lower face and neck. I am 100% happy with the results. From the moment I walked into the office for my consultation I felt comfortable. Words cannot express how wonderful Dr. Williams and his staff treated me. My Patient Care Coordinator (Cheryl M) and nurse (Sue C) were extremely attentive (prior, during and after) the surgery. My experience was wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Williams and his entire staff were extremely professional and caring from the time I stepped into the office for my consultation and continuing throughout my post-op appointments. My experience and recovery were remarkably easy and I could not be happier with my decision in choosing the Williams center for my procedure.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr Williams and the staff at Williams Plastic Surgery Specialists are exceptional!! They walk you through everything from beginning to end and most importantly, are there to support you every step of the way. I must add that Dr. Williams is so sweet and personable and makes you feel that you have known him for years. So you immediately feel confident in him. And he delivers!!! So with Dr Williams and his amazing support staff, I am so very happy to highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Williams is a miracle worker! Very professional, warm and up front and realistic about results. I can’t say enough good things about this facility and especially their staff. Dr William’s nurse Sue was so wonderful and caring. She made my recovery so much easier. I am so pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I had been joking about having a facelift for twenty years when I first noticed jowls developing. When I started avoiding cameras and giving up on turtlenecks that framed a sagging contour, I turned to Dr. Williams, trusting a friend’s recommendation. All apprehension was dispelled from my first phone conversation with Cheryl, the patient care coordinator, followed by an open seminar night and subsequent consultation. It was then that we agreed , not only on a lower face lift, but that it was possible to eliminate the “death mask” I was developing around my eyes as my 71 year old face was sagging and caving in. Dr. Williams’ goal was to make me look rested and natural and reflective of the healthy person I was and the person I felt like inside. Through both pre and postoperative times I engaged with a group that was supportive, informative, and accessible. I was always encouraged to ask questions and never felt rushed or had to wait for answers. My procedures, although extensive, never caused pain, were quick to heal (2-3 weeks in total), and gave me such a new lease on life that I’m not even afraid of being caught without makeup —or even having a bad hair day! Dr. Williams has a warm, caring attitude toward his patients and performs a magic with his hands that I would encourage anyone to experience.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I am so pleased with the outcome of my procedure; I look like Dr. Williams shaved 10 years off of my aging face. My eyes were so heavy looking with bags under them and now I look refreshed. I actually feel refreshed as well; my lids were hanging in my field of vision and I felt the heaviness of my brows lids and under eye area. He did just enough to make me look and feel better but not so much that I look fake or awkward. I am also very pleased with the excellent, courteous, supportive and caring staff for all of their loving kindness to me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I had a very good experience. I would definitely recommend Dr E Williams and his staff. Everyone was extremely nice. The procedure went well. I'm very glad I had it done. It makes a big difference in looking well. Thank you for everything. I just don't want my picture shown.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018