Ratings for Dr. Liam Hurrley

Lets call this clow Dr Jokes-alot, just full of BS and always joking but yet my mother is still having urinary issues. Was never prepared for any of our visits and just keeps trying medicate to cover his lack of knowledge. Stay away from this fraud!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I went in for a simple vasectomy and this monster damaged my left testicle. Its been almost two years and I've had to have three more surgeries, by a better doctor, to help me get to a pain level I can deal with. His practice, Northeast Urology, is horrible. The staff is rude the exame rooms are filthy and this doctor was just a plain ***. I do not regret having a vasectomy and I was not made by my wife to have one. My advice is to see three doctors and check them out before you do this. Please stay away from this doctor!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

This doctor gave me a vasectomy that I believe injured me for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007