Dr. David Azouz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Azouz

I went to Dr. Azouz for help with a gynecomastia redo surgery. I had originally gotten it done in Mexico for very cheap...Well I got what I payed for. After consulting with Dr. Azouz he made me feel pretty confident that he was the right doctor to help me. Dr. Azouz is really knowledgeable when it comes to this surgery and his staff is beyond amazing. I have not regretted going to him at all! I am more than pleased with the results, he did what those unexperienced doctors could not do. I am now flatter than I could have ever imagine I could be. Thank you Dr. Azouz to you your son and all your wonderful and caring staff :) !

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Azouz was wonderful with my son. He has a professional demeanor and an affinity with children that put all of us at ease. My son had a large gash on his forehead and it is looking great. I would recommend Dr. Azouz to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

From the initial meeting to after surgery, I can not say enough how much I am thankful to Dr. Azouz and his staff!!! They were lightening fast in getting back to me, friendly, kind and have so much experience. His demeanor and explanations put me completely at ease. I felt safe in Dr. Azouz's hands and felt confident going in to surgery. He loves what he does and has incredible patience. After surgery he saw me in the office and he fit me in and adjusted things so I could coordinate with my work schedule. My results are incredible and I am excited about getting back to working out. I would do it all over again in a second.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I simply can't overstate my gratitude to Dr. Azouz. Everything about working with him to address my Poland Syndrome was positive. As far as I know, he is one of the only truly experienced doctors in the world to address this affliction (if I may call it an affliction). And he is VERY experienced. His bedside manner is amazing. He is truly a pleasure to deal with. His level of care (and that of his staff) is spectacular. I live outside of the country, so we initially spoke over the phone. He asked a wide range of questions. He didn't rush me at all. He was very open about describing potential options for my case. He was open to hearing any questions that I had, too - and, believe me, my entire family had lots of questions that they wanted me to ask him. Here, and during my in-person consultation, he and his staff were extremely thorough. I came from out of the country for my procedure. I'm still in the post-op phase as I type this, but I am extremely pleased with Dr. Azouz's work. I have no regrets. I'm not 100% healed, but I much prefer the way I look now. And I'm in contact with Dr. Azouz regularly. I can't recommend him strongly enough. If you contact his office, you will receive an honest assessment. And if you choose to move forward and have a procedure, you will get pre-op, surgery, and post-op care from the best in the business.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Great doctor !! Extremely Professional and knowledgeable... He found the solution to a 25 year problem that I had.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Great doc - amazing fixing my hubby hand for torn ligament and carpel tunnel

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Azouz is a professional and knowledgeable surgeon. He took care of my procedure with confidence and has taken good care with follow up and advise post op instructions. First choice for anyone looking a surgeon in this field.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Azouz was phenomenal.. Made me feel comfortable through the whole process from the first consultation to surgery. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Doctor did a boob surgery for me. I was so thankful that he spent the time explaining the different kinds of boob surgery and explained to me what kinds of implants were. I was very happy that he explained what gummy bear breast implants means. I also was happy how explained the muscle helps to protect the implant. I am really happy with my size and am so happy to wear cute clothes. So thankful to have so little pain after. I am now a couple months out and love the way I look. Thanks so much! :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Awesome doctor! So thankful for everything he has done for me and my family!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. David Azouz's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1978)

AARP