Ratings for Dr. David Azouz

Both Drs. David and Solomon Azouz were involved in my recent surgery to correct complications from cancer treatment received in the past at a major US institution. They addressed the health issues currently involved, resolved the health issues, and corrected beyond what I believed to be possible the aesthetic deformities caused by the past surgery and treatment. Their work was performed with such precision that there was minimal discomfort during this process. They even followed up with me personally by phone over the weekend to assure I was doing well. Having been in the medical industry for most of my career, I have rarely seen a staff so professional and knowledgeable or physicians so caring and skilled. I would highly recommend them for any procedures involving health or aesthetics, or as in my case – both.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr. Azouz was amazing, he answered all of my questions and did a spectacular job with my surgery and I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Both Dr. Azouz’s and their office staff were fabulous! I can’t say enough good things about them. From the consult, to the surgery and all follow up appointments; they have made it an excellent experience. I have done procedures with other plastic surgeons and none have come close to their results, knowledge, bedside manner and just plain putting you to ease throughout the whole process. Both Dr. Azouz’s personally called to check on me over the weekend. They genuinely care and it shows. I would highly recommend them and plan to use them again in the future myself.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

5 star or rather as many as in the sky! Wonderful, caring and the best surgeon. Highly recommend Dr Azouz and his team. The staff in the office were very helpful and friendly. They called me several times to check on me making sure I am OK. I know I am not the only patience they have, but they treated me like I am the only and most important one.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

The Azouz family practice is one of professionalism and expertise. I did much research on the top surgeons in my area; Dr. David Azouz popped up repeatedly and came highly recommended. I was very nervous and scared about my procedure but the Father and Son duo did a great job of explaining the process, keeping me calm, and distracting me the day of the surgery. The procedure felt like it went so fast, I blinked my eyes and it was over. I could not be any happier with my results and the experience I had with these amazing surgeons. One thing that stood out to me most is that this is a family practice run by a father and his son team who work really well together. If you are thinking about a plastic surgery procedure definitely consult with the Azouz Family, you will not regret your decision.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Excellent Dr. He corrected the surgery of another plastic surgeon. I now feel that I am free in my skin. Cannot say thank you enough! Very attentive and helpful after surgery. He has called me at least three times to check on me.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

I couldn't have asked for better care from Dr. David Azouz and Dr. Sol Azouz. I had revision breast reduction surgery, a tummy tuck, liposuction, and hernia repair all after 2.5 years after having twin boys. My pain the day of and after surgery has been minimal to none, and six weeks after the surgery I am very happy!! I whole heartedly and enthusiastically recommend Dr. David Azouz and Dr. Sol Azouz.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Azouz is a gifted surgeon who has succeeded where numerous others have failed and enabled me to live my life without constant pain. I'm a healthy, young marathon runner, so when I started to have significant pain in my upper thigh that kept me from running, I was highly concerned. I visited 2 orthopedic surgeons, both of whom said imaging was clear and that they couldn't find anything wrong with me. They both referred me to physical therapy where I wasted months of my time and thousands of dollars and saw no improvement. Finally, someone suggested that I should see someone in a different surgical specialty, so I reluctantly went to Dr. Azouz, wondering what a plastic surgeon could possibly to help. Within a few minutes of his first examination, he said he felt a mass in my thigh he wanted to remove. We were a bit incredulous that he could find something in 2 minutes that numerous surgeouns hadn't found over the course of a dozen visits, but we agreed to move forward. The following morning he removed from my thigh a fibrotic lymph node which had been pressing on a nerve, and I was running pain-free several weeks later. I was shocked that the other surgeons who specialize in that area of the body could not have figured this out. About a year later I started having knee pain. I looked for the best knee surgeons I could find and tried everything from cortisone shots to physical therapy. Nothing helped, so eventually one of the orthopedic surgeons concluded I had plica syndrome and performed an arthroscopic surgery. However, even after surgery, the pain continued to increase in severity and became chronic over the course of 10 months; it would keep me up at night and was literally ruining my life. Post-operative imaging looked clean and multiple orthopedic surgeons -- the best I could find in Dallas at multiple top-rated clinics -- agreed that I should just wait it out and it would eventually get better, but it never did. Finally, with nowhere else to turn, I went back to Dr. Azouz hoping for another miracle cure. After a couple visits, he felt reasonably confident that the lump that had developed over the arthroscopic entry points should be removed. In the surgery that followed, he removed a significant amount of scar tissue, and also repaired a hernia he found on the tendon. Once the surgery healed, the chronic pain was gone yet again! Each time I went to Dr. Azouz was a Hail Mary attempt at fixing something nobody else could fix. He initially just wanted to take a look and hadn't even planned on doing surgeries for either of them, but upon examination correctly concluded that surgeries were necessary. This whole situation brings to mind the old adage that "when you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail." All these other surgeons were so focused on the specific types of issues and surgeries they're used to that they missed what was right under their noses. Dr. Azouz, on the other hand, looked holistically at the person and the problem from all angles before he decided on an approach. His methodical, caring approach is what made all the difference in my outcomes. I cannot recommend Dr. Azouz highly enough!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I went to Dr. Azouz for help with a gynecomastia redo surgery. I had originally gotten it done in Mexico for very cheap...Well I got what I payed for. After consulting with Dr. Azouz he made me feel pretty confident that he was the right doctor to help me. Dr. Azouz is really knowledgeable when it comes to this surgery and his staff is beyond amazing. I have not regretted going to him at all! I am more than pleased with the results, he did what those unexperienced doctors could not do. I am now flatter than I could have ever imagine I could be. Thank you Dr. Azouz to you your son and all your wonderful and caring staff :) !

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Azouz was wonderful with my son. He has a professional demeanor and an affinity with children that put all of us at ease. My son had a large gash on his forehead and it is looking great. I would recommend Dr. Azouz to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. David Azouz's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare