Dr. David Azouz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Azouz

Great doc - amazing fixing my hubby hand for torn ligament and carpel tunnel

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Azouz is a professional and knowledgeable surgeon. He took care of my procedure with confidence and has taken good care with follow up and advise post op instructions. First choice for anyone looking a surgeon in this field.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Azouz was phenomenal.. Made me feel comfortable through the whole process from the first consultation to surgery. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Doctor did a boob surgery for me. I was so thankful that he spent the time explaining the different kinds of boob surgery and explained to me what kinds of implants were. I was very happy that he explained what gummy bear breast implants means. I also was happy how explained the muscle helps to protect the implant. I am really happy with my size and am so happy to wear cute clothes. So thankful to have so little pain after. I am now a couple months out and love the way I look. Thanks so much! :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Awesome doctor! So thankful for everything he has done for me and my family!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Azouz has performed four surgeries on me within the last four months: Carpal Tunnel surgeries (medial nerve decompression and release) on my left and right hands and Cubital Tunnel surgeries (ulnar nerve decompression and relocation) on my left and right elbows. I am VERY pleased with the results. I had originally selected him due to his reputation as an outstanding Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon, and based on the results of my surgeries, I feel that this reputation does not do justice to reflect his true abilities. He has patiently taken the time to fully answer all my questions and everything that he has told me has been right on the mark. He is a very versatile surgeon and true artist with a scalpel. On my first hand surgery, he worked to minimize the size of the incision and then strategically placed it such that I can no longer see any visible scar on my hand now that the surgery site has completely healed. Truly amazing! The other surgeries were performed with the same care and those sites are also progressing just as well. I would also like to express my sincere appreciation to him and his excellent staff for their caring and compassionate natures. They have been truly concerned about my well-being and they have treated me like family. I am also extremely grateful to them for assisting me in navigating through the complexity of other medical issues and helping me to find the best medical specialists and obtaining the appropriate tests. Dr. Azous is truly amazing and I would highly recommend him. -Richard B.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. David Azouz is the most amazing hand surgeon! I have suffered from carpal tunnel for many years before I finally took the step to find a hand surgeon. After receiving 2 recommendations from friends who used Dr. Azouz for hand surgery, I meet with Dr. Azouz for a consultation. Not only was his staff very warm and welcoming, I was made to feel as if I was part of their family. Dr. Azouz took his time to explain what was causing numbness is my fingers, what surgical procedure was be the best, and what I could expect in the recovery period. Everything he said was spot on. I have had carpal tunnel release procedures done on both hands. Next came the ulnar nerve transposition procedure on my left elbow to relieve numbness in my pinkie finger and side of my hand. Next week, I will have my right elbow procedure and am so excited to have finally have hands with numbness!! I would highly recommend Dr. Azouz and his staff - so if you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome - run, don't walk to meet Dr. David Azouz and his staff. You will be in great hands! Thank you so much, Kiki Berk.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I cannot tell you the regret I have from going to this doctor. I had three moles on my right cheek that he assured me he could easily remove without scars (why you go to a plastic surgeon, of course) and further convinced me I should remove a chicken pock scar that was barely noticeable. I paid $2,300 (after each $80 copay when my specialist copay is $60 and has been at every follow up plastic surgeon since so I'm still unclear on what the additional $20 fee was), I have the worst scars on my face. They're indentions all down my right cheek. It's humiliating. I'm in sales and constantly catch people staring and once they know me well enough ask what happened. I've seen three different plastic surgeons who have tried to fix it and made it better but they are still not even close to unnoticeable. I try to part my part on the other side in an effort to cover my cheek and can't leave home without make up over them (they're still red) though make up can't fill in the craters in my face. I am horrified every single time I look in the mirror--all I see are these blaring scars reminding me of the mistake I made 3 years ago when I chose him as my doctor. I have over $5,000 in this trying to fix it but have basically been told he damaged my dermis so severely it's not possible to actually get rid of them, even after a second surgery to fix them and laser treatments. There is literally not a day that goes by that I don't feel self-conscious or notice them every time I see myself in a mirror or reflection. I even went back to him before going to anyone else and he said "it wasn't peaches and cream but a prescription cream when I was done breastfeeding would fix it." The other doctors told me if I could find a cream that could fix this I'd be a multi-millionaire. I should've left the moles and pock mark as they were just not that noticeable. Please do not do this to yourself. It's literally one of the biggest regrets of my life, and I will be reminded of that daily for the rest of my life as you can't not see your face.

Submitted November 15, 2017

Had a nasty gash under my eye from a building accident. He met me on a Sunday evening and did a masterful job. Only two weeks later and I don't even have a scar.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Azouz and his staff Angie and Susan are phenomenal I came in with severe carpal tunnel now only did he take care of it coming there is no pain and no burning I took really good care of me and I highly recommend anybody going to him

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. David Azouz's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1978)