Ratings for Dr. David Azouz

Let me start by saying if you’ve been doing hours of research to find your perfect surgeon then take a deep breath, relax, and know you’ve finally found him. To start, I’m a male in his mid 20’s that had my embarrassing, dreaded, self-esteem crushing gynecomastia finally corrected by Dr. David Azouz. Before I begin my gratitude towards Dr. Azouz, I must give it up for his front office workers. They really treat you like family: couldn’t have been more polite, more respectful and more caring if they tried – qualities that can’t go unnoticed. For Dr. Azouz, this man has changed my life in a way that can’t be expressed. He is a pronounced artist that created a masterpiece using my body as his canvas. Dr. Azouz will always ask if you have any other questions, always. This being said, he will always have an answer for you right away. He is straightforward and tells you exactly what to expect: if you’re going to be inflamed and/or swollen for a couple of weeks without seeing immediate results he’ll inform you so your high hopes won’t be crushed – which I consider extremely respectful towards the patient. Patience is a virtue; allow time to do its role. Come the day of surgery, he arrived right on time (despite coming from 2 previous surgeries at a different facility) and came in as ecstatic as I was. He made me his number one priority from the moment he walked into the building to the moment I walked out. A couple factors that should always be taken into consideration with surgery are techniques used and scarring. I’ve seen videos on other males that have had this procedure with multiple scars from multiple incisions but Dr. Azouz has perfected his techniques to where I believe I won’t even be able to see a scar from the two (yes, only two) minimal incisions made. To conclude, I’m a little less than a week out from my procedure and the changes are drastic (despite him mentioning that the drastic results will more-so be noticeable around weeks 4-5). I couldn’t be happier with my decision to go with Dr. Azouz. I can only wish that anyone reading this that’s been wanting to change their life and have finally summoned up the courage to do so, like myself, pick up the phone and schedule your consultation with this superior surgeon, knowing you’ve made one of the best, life-changing decisions of your life.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Azouz. Great surgeon who is precise and meticulous which is exactly what you want when having your body altered. I'd recommend to anyone. I got exactly what I wanted. I look fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Top grade doctor was very happy with every part of the procedure and follow-up. Would highly recommend him for anything.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Azouz and his staff are absolutely wonderful! He is very caring and made me feel very comfortable at both the office and in surgery. He explained everything that was happening during the surgery. I was really impressed when he called me the day after my surgery. I missed that call and he called me the next day(Sunday) to check on me! Thank you Dr. Azouz and staff!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Azouz is the best plastic surgeon I've been to. His office is very caring and professional. Dr Azouz made me feel so comfortable from beginning to end. Dr Azouz or his office staff always calls to check on you later in the the and the following day after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Azouz to everyone. He truly is the best!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Azouz made me feel very comfortable about the whole procedure, answered questions and phoned me after to make sure i was feeling well and not in any discomfort. His staff was just as wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Azouz and his professional staff to anyone who is looking for a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and Dr. Azouz did such an amazing job. He treated us like we were one of his family members. His office staff is just as wonderful. The most important part was after my surgery he called me on Saturday and Sunday to check to see if I was feeling well. I wasn't just another number. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic!! Thank you Dr. Azouz!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

If there were 6 stars (or more), Dr. Azouz would receive them. I can't say enough about the high level of confidence he inspires through his professionalism, caring approach, depth and breadth of experience, and sense of humor. I have never had a doctor I trusted more than Dr. Azouz. From the initial consultation through all pre-op appointments, he took the time to answer all questions, explain procedures, offer experience-based recommendations, and make sure I was comfortable with the procedure. His office staff are the most knowledgable, helpful and patient. Appointments are always taken on time and follow-up phone calls are made as promised! His surgical team reflects the high standards he demands, and clearly enjoys working with him, which raised the comfort factor even more. The surgical facility was top-rate. In sum, Dr. Azouz is far and away the best doctor I've encountered in my long life. He will receive the very highest recommendation to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

My results are excellent but that is the minimum I expect. What makes Dr Azouz stand out is his approach to patient care. He takes the time to get to know his patients, talk with them openly and honestly about options and what to expect. After surgery he called me personally at least once a day for several days and even now, several weeks post-op, checks in with me to make sure I'm doing well. His office staff is amazing as well - they never make the patient feel as though they are a bother (yes, that happens at some offices!) and go out of their way to make sure the patient is treated like family. Also, the hospital where Dr Azouz does his surgeries is beautiful - state of the art everything, personal attention, and wonderful nurses. I would recommend Dr Azouz without hesitation to anyone considering a cosmetic or reconstructive procedure!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I will recommend Dr Azouz to anybody that need a tommy tuck, I just had my surgery this August 2016, this Doctor with his staff will call you every day for one week post procedure to check on me. To me that is very caring for your patient. Is very affordable and they made the healing process simple.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. David Azouz's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1978)