Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Larue

Dr. Larue has been our family doctor for as long as I have remembered. My mother has been going to him for over 17 years and even though my sister and I have moved away we still schedule appointments with him. Dr. Larue really cares about his patients and goes above and beyond. His work is excellent and service is amazing. He has filled my cavities, performed a root canal and placed a crown on my tooth. I have never had a bad experience with him and never really had much pain. Dr.Larue always makes sure I'm well taken care of and tells me to come back if I feel any pain or need an adjustment, which I have never had to do. His staff is very professional and kind. The atmosphere of the office is very friendly and even though going to the dentist is not my favorite thing to do, I know I will be taken care of. I would recommend Dr. Larue to everyone! You won't be disappointed, I promise!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr.Larue was so great, this was my first visit with him. I had a filling fall out and I also have horrible dentist anxiety, he talked me through every step he was making and also made sure I was comfortable throughout the whole process. He was very kind, extremely gentle and answered all my questions with great patience! I would definitely recommend Dr.Larue to everyone. Very friendly staff as well. This will become my new dentist!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Always been wonderful to both my wife and myself. Have no adverse comments regarding any aspects of Dr Larue's operation. Would recommend him and his staff to any one. Have been seeing him for 5 plus years.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

OUTSTANDING! Dr. Larue is an amazing doctor. Appointment on time. Very kind staff, proffesional and helpful. Dr. Larues attention to detail is awesome. Also he takes time to listen to exactly your concerns. Above n beyond whats expected of a dentist. The BEST doctor I've ever known. I would NOT go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Larue is a professional and has a great "bedside" manner.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Very professional, caring and thorough. I have been seeing Dr. LaRue for many years and he has always been great. HIGHLY recommend his office. He explains all of the procedures, gives you options and asks you how YOU wish to proceed and educates you in any procedures that you will be having done. If you have a question - ask - and he explains it completely. His chairside manner is great and the entire staff is also very helpful. They give you pricing information up front to avoid surprises, etc. I can't say enough great things about Dr. LaRue and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

over many years dr mark larue' has been available to meet all of our families dental needs. we have referred our personal friends who have equally raved about the service and bedside manor of this knowledgeable and kind man. dr larue stands out like no other in the charleston medical community.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2005