Ratings for Dr. John Hon

was not seen by an actual doctor, but an office manager.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

seriously, just don't. the staffs are rude. my mom has to wait over 30 minutes for a report. there's no actual room to protect patient's confidentiality. i can heard what the doctor and patient are talking about in the "room" next to me, which is separated by curtains. I've never met the doctor before, but the overall environment of his office is just terrible.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Hon continuously refuses to send me to a specialist despite the fact I been going to these specialist for several years. He claims he can take care of these issues (even though I had a stent put in) and also gives me an attitude when I do insist. Also on one occasion, a staff person was going to take my blood but didn't sanitize the surrounding area. She only sanitized it after I said "don't you need to sanitized the surrounding area?". She responded by "I'm not done" with an attitude while her hands were about to pull out the covering for the needle before she even did it. Phone call for appointment are very misleading. His office makes it seem they are a high end office but it really isn't.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

The staff does not know what they're doing I wasted my time there almost 4 hours and it was a waste of time never go there again they never call me back on my results I had a call three or four times it's just unbelievable

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr.John Hon is the worst doctor I have ever seen so far. As a matter of fact, he does not care about patients, he wants to claim the maximum money from the patents and from the patients' medical insurance companies. He is really extremely selfish. I do not trust him any more.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

the room was too small. i always waited like 2 hour for him. he is always late. the nurses there was horrible half of them don't even know how to give shot. last time i went to dr hon he told a nurse to give me a flu shot but in the end dr don gave me the shot. cuz the nurse didn't know how

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

i went to him last year in 08. yes, office is definitely small, waiting room is like a tight hall way. It is uncomfortable, but its expected since it's in flushing! in flushing, everything is small and danky. anyway. i never got to see dr. hon. they put me with a freakin intern who didn't know jack about what he was doing. He made me feel incredibly uncomfortable and was just plain incompetent. do not go here if you are looking to get good health care. with that said, there is one good thing ab this place. they give easy referrals and the office staff are helpful when office isn't busy. thats it. i love this site.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

I unfortunately have been going to him for a while just cause its close to my house. even when i'm the first patient that is seen by the other nurses, the doctor doesn't even come in until TWO HOURS after his office is open. his staff doesn't know how to work a triple beam balance and only when they realize that they were moving the weight to 300 pounds did they ask how much i weigh. taking blood is a nightmare, one of his workers asked "i'm going to just stick it in here and see if its here okay?" terrible terrible. oh and there is the occasional cat that finds its way into the office and even into the exam rooms of where patients are being tested. and there is absolutely NO privacy in his office. doors are constantly just being opened instead of knocked on to see if there is someone inside.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

This can be the worst doctor's office you can find in NYC. He almost put me on 6 months treatment for tuberculosis when a further check at a different clinic shows me I'm negative. Can you believe it? Every complaint that others said about the untrained staff and disorganized office is true.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Unorganize, none of the staff knows what they are doing since every "nurse" is new. Dr Hon see one patient then go upstair for 30 mins then see the next one. Was there Saturday morning from 10 am to almost 3 pm. What a waste of time, what a mess.....

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. John Hon's Credentials

• Cantonese

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1979)