Ratings for Dr. Yadranko Ducic

Excellent caring surgeon. Very skilled. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

He performed 2 surgeries for my sinuses and a septoplasty. I highly recommend him. I went to 2 other Dr. Dr's previously but he was EXTREMELY thorough. He has performed surgeries on my daughter and 2 other friends and they would say the same about him. If you want a great surgeon then go see Dr. Ducic.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

The doc treated me like family, taking great care of me. His staff , also very knowledgeable. No regrets on using them. I give them a ten.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

My biggest complaint about Dr. Ducic is his total lack of a bedside manner. My husband was shocked with a cancer diagnosis and Dr Ducic explained nothing about it to us.....he never once talked face to face with us at the hospital after he removed a cancerous tonsil. Not until a 3 or 4 days later when we saw the radiation Dr. Were we talked to and given a kind explanation of what we were facing and what chances my husband had of a cure. Dr.Ducic is very knowledgeable, but his caring technique is non-existent.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr Ducic is very pleasant and thorough. He is efficient but takes the time to answer all my questions. His surgical skills are truly second to none in the entire southwest . I travelled from out of state to see him and it was well worth it. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr Ducic is great and efficient.... Before and after surgery the staff was very friendly, they explained everything in detail to me. I knew what to expect before, during and after surgery....

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Very pleasant, one of the few surgeons I have met who do not recommend surgery that he deems not necessary. The office time management is very poor. I went to the office twice; the first time it took one hour to see the doctor, the second ninety minutes.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr Ducic did a superb job on my rhinoplasty. He gave me a great nose and I am very happy. I have had a lot of compliments.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

He was very thorough and was able to take care of a botched job another surgeon had done. His technical expertise is worth the wait to see him. It did take a while on the phone to get through for an appointment but I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ducic.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

after surgery saw him one time in a 1 1/2 week stay. readmitted with complications through the er department who also could not get him to respond for 3 days then sent a pr instead of him coming in. 3 trips to get all stitches out that were missed. would not recommend to even an enemy

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Yadranko Ducic's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1991)

AARP