Ratings for Dr. Kerri L. Perry

Love, love, love Dr. Perry! Most important to me was her quick assessment, follow up and ... compassion. She put me at ease, and by the time radiation was complete 3 mos. later, I knew she was "captaining" my specific case. She's a TOTAL professional and your champion. Can't get better than that.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

She is patient, takes her time and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Perry and all her staff. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. I've used her since 2004 and love her like family

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

TREATMENT NOT ACCEPTABLE BY MEDICAL STANDARDS, I AM RN AND KNOW HER FOLLOW THROUGH WAS NOT THERE.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

The minute I walked into her office and met her smiling, reassuring receptionist, much of my fear abated. Dr. Perry is a wonderful surgeon. She is approachable and patient.She spent much time answering my questions over the phone well after office hours. I never felt "anonymous" like I did with some of the other medical personnel and office staff I dealt with during my battle with breast cancer.I recommend her to everyone who faces this disease. You will feel like your're in the hands of an angel.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr. Perry is the best doctor I've ever been to! She was so comforting and straight forward with me. Facing the possibility of breast cancer, I felt completely safe in her hands. She is super down to earth and caring. My surgery was done beautifully and the follow up appointments were a breeze. The staff was wonderful. Each time I called Patty answered and was also super down to earth and so helpful! Overall, a really scary situation was made really easy because of the wonderful staff and Dr. Perry.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

She literally saved my life! After a needle biopsey, Dr. Perry was told that it was only calcium deposits. With my family history, she felt further testing was needed. I am so thankful to GOD and to Dr. Perry this was done. As it turned out I had a very aggressive type of breast cancer. Surgery was performed, then chemo and radiation. In May of 2011 I will be a 5 year survivor. The credit goes to Dr. Perry for diagnosing the cancer and to Dr. Jain for the treatments that followed. I would recommend Dr. Perry to anyone and everyone for breast issues. She is very knowledgeable and a very caring person and takes the time to listen to your questions and address your fears. Her staff is also most helpful and caring. In one word she is "AWESOME". L. Onstott 1/28/11

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Incredible doctor! She still does surgery but has changed to "diseases of the breast". Excellent bed side manner!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Dr. Kerri L. Perry's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)