Ratings for Dr. George F. Zakharia

Dr. Zakaria operated on me for Bladder Cancer about 2 years ago and I have had very good results from the operation and the treatments he used. I have great confidence in his ability and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I have always been treated well by the Dr. and his staff and I have never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes from my scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Zakharia operated on me for Bladder Cancer about 2 years ago and I have had very good results from the operation and the treatments he used. I have great confidence in his ability and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I have always been treated well by the Dr. and his staff and I have never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes from my scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Zakharia for several years, He performed bladder cancer surgery on me a couple of years ago with excellent results. I am always taken care of in a timely manner and the staff is very friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Zakharia has been taking care of me for over 10 years and has treated my prostate cancer. Every time I am at the office the staff takes care of me within a timely manner and always very friendly.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Has performed two surgeries on me. The most recent was an extremely difficult prostate surgery that more than likely saved my life. Has always explained my options and been very proactive in suggesting treatment. Have recommended to a friend and would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. has treated me for over 2 years. He is most considerate and caring. He was always considerate and concerned about my prostate cancer. I will always go to this man for help. He is excellent and has a great staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I have been under Dr. Zakharia for more than five years, he has always been very knowledgeable as to the problems that I have and has treated them with great care for the patient.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Been seeing Dr. since 2008. Performed bladder cancer surgery and also Cysto checks over the past six years. Never had any problems with staff or my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Worst experience ever. Shouldn't be allowed to practice on humans. No care or concern... Rude and arrogant!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

We waited an hour before we were seen, the staff was indifferent to the wait - no apology or validation. Dr. Zakharia only spent 3 minutes (standing up) with us. Didn't introduce himself, shake hands, nothing. Didn't ask if we had questions. In and out. We were handed a medicine sample and told to come back in a week.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. George F. Zakharia's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS