Ratings for Dr. Boris Kindrachuk (Retired)

Wish he come back from retirement. I have no dentist .

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

The best dentist! He has been my dentist since 1983! So so sad that he's retired but wish him all the best.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

After seeing Dr. Boris Kindrachuk for years who was an absolutely marvelous dentist, his practice was bought by Bradley Roberts. It was my first time meeting this dentist and he made inappropriate comments to me during my dental exam (it felt like he was coming on to me). This was an incredibly uncomfortable situation for me and as I was in a rather helpless state with my mouth open and instruments in I didn't know how to react. His overall arrogance and self-importance was incredibly off-putting. His assistant looked distinctly uncomfortable though out my exam as well. I left the office determined to find a new dentist. Imagine my extra irritation to get a bill in the mail a few months later! His exam fees were double the fee guide amount - so high that both insurance plans I am covered under did not cover this basic dental visit! BEWARE!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I too am sad that Dr. K has retired. He's the best dentist ever.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

My heart sunk when I received a letter in the mail announcing his retirement!!! I'm glad to hear that his staff will be continuing on with another dentist but, it won't be the same with out DR K....

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Kindrachuk for 40 years now - excellent - what to do when he retires??? I know I will never find a dentist as good as him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Same here. Been going to Dr Kindrachuk for decades. In the early years we had to endure being guinea pigs for some novel techniques, but I haven't regretted being a patient here at all. I actually look forward to dentist appointments if I figure there isn't much wrong, and I drive two hours to get there. Dr Kindrachuk takes a lot of care making fillings, and especially in latter years is very good explaining what is wrong and the options.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Kindrachuk for over 35 years and he and his team are the best! My teeth are in great condition because of regular check ups and Dr. Kindrachuk.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr.Kindrachuk, Carla, Linda, and Tamara are the best team ever! Thank you. I don't know what we'll do when Dr. K. ever retires.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

My wife and I first went to Dr. Kindrachuk in 1968 !!!! He was very young then, and so were we (that's 45 years ago!). Wherever we have lived, we always return to Dr. Kindrachuk. Now, we are both seniors, live in BC, and continue to go back to him. I echo the comments which say "never retire, Dr. Kindrachuk". It's everyone in the office as well - we feel like family there, along with having the best dentist in Alberta!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013