You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Boris Kindrachuk

I too am sad that Dr. K has retired. He's the best dentist ever.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

My heart sunk when I received a letter in the mail announcing his retirement!!! I'm glad to hear that his staff will be continuing on with another dentist but, it won't be the same with out DR K....

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Same here. Been going to Dr Kindrachuk for decades. In the early years we had to endure being guinea pigs for some novel techniques, but I haven't regretted being a patient here at all. I actually look forward to dentist appointments if I figure there isn't much wrong, and I drive two hours to get there. Dr Kindrachuk takes a lot of care making fillings, and especially in latter years is very good explaining what is wrong and the options.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Kindrachuk for over 35 years and he and his team are the best! My teeth are in great condition because of regular check ups and Dr. Kindrachuk.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr.Kindrachuk, Carla, Linda, and Tamara are the best team ever! Thank you. I don't know what we'll do when Dr. K. ever retires.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

My wife and I first went to Dr. Kindrachuk in 1968 !!!! He was very young then, and so were we (that's 45 years ago!). Wherever we have lived, we always return to Dr. Kindrachuk. Now, we are both seniors, live in BC, and continue to go back to him. I echo the comments which say "never retire, Dr. Kindrachuk". It's everyone in the office as well - we feel like family there, along with having the best dentist in Alberta!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr Kindrachuk is the BEST dentist I've ever had. Having had lots of dental work done (oral surgeon, periodontist, orthodontist, dentists) over 40 years, I speak from firsthand experience. Dr Kindrachuk is always pleasant and takes the time to explain what needs to be done. He doesn't "upsell" you on unneccessary work and doesn't overcharge. He's so good at giving needles that you don't feel it!! My only concern is that I will never find another dentist as good as Dr Kindrachuk when he retires! His staff is top-rate; they are sooooo nice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

had acrown done there a horrible experience will not go see Dr kindrachuk again

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

always covered by benefits. going there for years and highly recommend. hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Boris Kindrachuk's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I too am sad that Dr. K has retired. He's the best dentist ever. "

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My heart sunk when I received a letter in the mail announcing his retirement!!! I'm glad to hear that his staff will be continuing on with another dentist but,..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been going to Dr. Kindrachuk for 40 years now - excellent - what to do when he retires??? I know I will never find a dentist as good as him. "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Same here. Been going to Dr Kindrachuk for decades. In the early years we had to endure being guinea pigs for some novel techniques, but I haven't regretted bei..."

February 24, 2015