Ratings for Dr. Manish H. Shah

Dr shah is awesome and his pricing is affordable his team is very pleasant to with with as well

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I could not be more pleased! I had an ultra neck lift and the results are incredible! I highly recommend Dr. Shah and his kind staff. He was so friendly and warm, he put me right at ease. My face looks so good, my neck is smooth and tight. He obviously knows what he is doing. I will be going back in the future.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I am so glad that you are happy. Thanks for your trust! - Dr. Shah

Submitted June 29, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Shah as my surgeon. I have struggled for a long time with being insecure about the bump on my nose. My dad and I went to multiple consultations with Rhinoplasty surgeons and our favorite was by far Dr. Shah. Not only was his attitude extremely comforting and outgoing, but he gave us all of the information that we needed. He really takes care of his patients like they are his friends. Going through this surgery was probably one of the scariest things for me because I am only 17 and never had a surgery before. Although I was nervous, Dr. Shah made it go as smoothly as possible and I believe without a doubt it was worth it. I would undergo that surgery again even because of how well it was performed. I had incredible nurses to help me before the surgery and I felt very taken care of. I would recommend Dr. Shah to anyone who is considering aesthetic surgery, especially Rhinoplasty because he is extremely talented in what he does. I am incredibly satisfied with my results and I can finally be confident in my appearance, thanks to Dr. Shah!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Manish H. Shah's response
Your satisfaction means the world to me! Your nose will only get better with time. It is patients like you that make all the hard work worth it :) - Dr. Shah

Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Manish Shah was extremely aggressive with the CO2 laser he applied to my face which resulted in layers of skin permanently burned out of my face: CO2 laser peel burn injury. There was zero pre-procedure medical care despite the fact there was a skin care/medical care regimen including prescriptions that was supposed to have been implemented two weeks prior to the procedure. Pre-procedure medical care was non-existent. The only thing Dr. Shah did pre-procedure was take payment. Following the procedure, when I had expressed my extreme dissatisfaction, Dr. Shah cancelled the remaining appointments in writing and denied me the medical treatment that was meant to follow-up the procedure. He also wrote an entry into my medical record looking for any way possible to blame me for the poor outcome and the substandard or non-existent medical care. My overall impression was that of an assembly line of slap dash medical procedures with little concern for patient well-being. Now Dr. Shah is trying to silence me from speaking out about this nightmare experience, but I refuse to be silenced. This is layers of skin permanently burned out of my face. I am beyond despondent. Dr. Shah has offered me a complementary fat grafting procedure in writing in an attempt to resolve this issue, but there's no way I would trust him to touch my face again.

Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Manish H. Shah's response
Although I didn't perform your initial treatment, I was nice enough to give you a low-dose trial of CO2 laser (for free) to improve the injury you sustained elsewhere. It was successful at reducing your visible scarring. I'm not sure why you've latched onto me as a scapegoat for something that happened before you ever came to see me. - Dr. Shah

Submitted September 7, 2016

Absolutely wonderful I could not have chose better dr shah took away a giant mistake I made when I was a young teen of me gauging my ears and they are just amazing I can be myself again without the mistake sitting beside my 24/7 thank you so much

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Manish H. Shah's response
Thanks so much for your kind words. I hope you love the look of your ears. Hopefully this helps you now get into the military to serve this great nation. I personally want to thank you for what you are about to do and hope that you will always be safe. I hope to see you in my office the next time you come to Denver. Take care, Dr. Shah

Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Shah is a very talented Doctor, especially when it comes to the Rhinoplasty procedure. When you visit his office, your are welcomed and feel at ease. Dr. Manish Shah takes his time and really listens to your needs/desires for the selected procedure. He customizes and sculpts noses in an amazing way so that it looks completely authentic and natural. Dr. Shah takes his time and pays very close attention to when it comes to detail and his patients'. If you are considering a Rhinoplasty procedure, I'd highly recommend Dr. Manish Shah. This procedure has changed my life in a positive way and more than satisfied with my results.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Manish H. Shah's response
Thank you so much for you kind words. We work hard to provide patients with the experience and the expertise they desire. Dr. Shah

Submitted November 7, 2015

So Happy with the Results, Thank you Dr. Shah and Staff: I am no stranger to plastic surgeries, I come from family of 7 sisters and we all do what it takes to look younger, nobody’s work impressed me like Dr. Shah’s. Experienced, Professional ,committed to his work ,understandable , Patient, Gentle, Friendly, Pleasant , Generous with Angels hands that is Doctor Shah of Denver Colorado, I find Dr. Shah after other well knowing name plastic surgeon damaged my face, and what a discovery , Dr. Shah corrected all the damages other did to my face. I am so happy with the result and will never go any where else to look younger for the rest of my life. His magic work is not cliché but he customized your individual face need to look as close as could be to your decades ago look. Thank you Dr. Shah and may good protect and bless your miraculous hands and good heart. pre and during the operation, and his follow up which he never missed any advice or support, he is always there for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Manish H. Shah's response
Thanks so much. I am grateful for your praises. I am privileged to have been able to help you. Dr. Shah

Submitted November 7, 2015

Thank you Dr Shah and staff for being true professionals. I am fortunate l selected Dr Shah to do corrective and cosmetic surgery on my nose. He is extremely competent and caring....nice combination for a doctor! His staff are most pleasant and professional. I'm impressed with photos taken pre and post surgery and throughout check ups to see the success of the procedure. Thank you. 5 stars for Dr Manish H Shah!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Manish H. Shah's response
Thanks for your nice words. We really appreciate patients like you. Revision rhinoplasty is my favorite surgery to perform. Dr. Shah

Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr Shah is the entire package. He answers all your questions, makes sure you are comfortable with the procedure, is an expert surgeon, and really cares about you and your results. Great rates too.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Manish H. Shah's response
You did really well with surgery and were the perfect candidate for your procedure. I'm glad that you are happy! Dr. Shah

Submitted November 7, 2015

I had been thinking about my procedure for about a year. I visited several doctors within the Denver area but decided on Dr. Shah when it was all said and done. The biggest difference between him and the others is he took time to understand why I wanted the procedure, what my lifestyle was like from both a personal and professional perspective and what was most important to me. Never having had surgery before I had a million questions for Dr. Shah as well as his team and they were always patient and comprehensive when I called. In addition the surgery center where the procedure was performed mirrored his demeanor, which made the experience as a whole really incredible. My husband also had a small procedure done by Dr. Shah and he is extremely happy with the results, as am I. It's been about 2 months since my procedure and I am thrilled with the results. If either my husband or I determine we would pursue additional procedures in the future, we won't consider anyone else but Dr. Shah.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Manish H. Shah's response
I am so glad that both you and your husband are happy with your results. I take pride in the work that I do and it is gratifying to know that you do also. Thanks, Dr. Shah

Dr. Manish H. Shah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Manish Shah, M.D., F.A.C.S. was born in Canada and raised in the Washington, D.C. area. He graduated with honors from the University of Pennsylvania, receiving a degree in biomedical engineering. He then completed his medical training at the University of Virginia, earning his Medical Doctorate. During this time he also completed a one-year fellowship in microsurgery research at the New York University School of Medicine / Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. As a prelude to his plastic surgery training, Dr. Shah completed a rigorous five-year training program in General and Trauma Surgery at Emory University and the Medical College of Georgia. His formal training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery was completed at the Univ. of Tennessee College of Medicine - Chattanooga Unit. After completing his plastic surgery training, he moved to New York City when he was selected for the prestigious Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital. He underwent extensive, advanced training in aesthetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body at the hands of some of the most renowned cosmetic surgeons in the world. This fellowship is widely considered to be the best of its kind in the world. Dr. Shah is one of only a select few plastic surgeons in the country who have undergone formal post-graduate training in aesthetic surgery. Dr. Shah's specialties include revision facial aesthetic surgery, rhinoplasty ("nose reshaping"), and aesthetic surgery of the buttocks. He is, however, well-trained in all areas of aesthetic surgery. Dr. Shah's aim is to obtain a natural appearing transformation that complements the real you! Dr. Shah is a past Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center based at Denver Health Medical Center, the Rocky Mountain region's only academic Level I trauma center. He is a past Chief of Plastic Surgery at Denver Health Medical Center. He also maintains a private practice in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in Cherry Creek. Dr. Shah is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery, and an active member of The Rhinoplasty Society. Dr. Shah is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

• Spanish

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)
  • Emory University (Grad. 2000)
  • Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Tennessee Chattanooga (Grad. 2004)
  • New York University (Grad. 2005)

• Rhinoplasty