Ratings for Dr. Dean R. Chier

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Chier. In addition to always really listening to your concerns you get the feeling that he really cares about you and your family's well being. He is my doctor for life!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I love Dr. Chier! He is someone who is genuine and careing.I always looked forward to talking to him and getting his opinion. He always listened well, and respected my opinion too. One time he even called me at work to see how I was doing. I had to move, and really miss having him for my Dr. I only hope I can find one as good as him in my new city. It's important to be able to trust your Dr. and Dean is someone you can trust. I love that he leans toward holistic healing and in very smart about it. Yet he can prescribe western medicine as needed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Really listens and hears what you have to say. The BEST doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dean is a first rate 'bedside' manner doctor. He is an M.D. who believes in a holistic approach to medicine. He is extremely astute and is able to refer to a variety of specialists, including naturopathic medical personnel. His knowledge is far reaching. He listens well. You feel like you are being treated like a family member.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Dr. Dean R. Chier's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company