Ratings for Dr. Melanie Ornstein

Could not say anything but GREAT things about Dr.Ornstein. She is absolutely wonderful. So caring and compassionate. She is a great communicator and throughly explains everything. I could not recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Melanie Ornstein is THE WORST DOCTOR I have experienced in my life. She is ARROGANT, RUDE and IMPATIENT. She left me with a visiting medical student, never reviewed my chart! Not knowing details of my current health issue, she was lecturing me about some past problem! After I explained again why I came to see her, she indicated I could have my 'physical exam' with her, if I insist, but the most woman find it unplesant!!! On top of all this, she was arrogant, INSINCERE and CONDESCENDING! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Ornstein is an amazing doctor. She is knowledgeable, takes the time to answer questions and empathetic. She delivered my first baby I was terrified of pregnancy right from the start Dr Ornstein reassured me at every visit that everything was going to be just fine. She has a calming manner but also a zero tolerance for drama. Love her would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr.Ornstein is an excellent physician, the best I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been seeing her for 10 years and she sees my family members also! Best OB/GYNO out there!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Outstanding in all areas of her expertise Gifted. Knowledgeable and very hands on . Empathetic and truly a rare doctor. Dr M Ornstein is truly a gift spread the word I had surgery with her and her team; beyond incredible experience. Hospital.as well is outstanding. Kudos high fiver !!!! Thank you Dr Ornstein .

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Very good doctor ...kind and help full ....nothing bad to say

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Amazing doctor!! Very knowledgeable, patient and kind. Love her. Has delivered two of my children.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Amazing experience! She was my OB for my first baby. Very knowledgable. She is blunt but I like that.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I waited a few months to get an appointment but it was worth the wait. The problems that I had have been addressed and I am starting to feel so much better. Dr. Ornstein is very skilled and thorough. I'm grateful that she is practising here in Toronto.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016