Ratings for Dr. Melanie Ornstein

Dr Ornstein is an amazing doctor. She is knowledgeable, takes the time to answer questions and empathetic. She delivered my first baby I was terrified of pregnancy right from the start Dr Ornstein reassured me at every visit that everything was going to be just fine. She has a calming manner but also a zero tolerance for drama. Love her would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr.Ornstein is an excellent physician, the best I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been seeing her for 10 years and she sees my family members also! Best OB/GYNO out there!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Outstanding in all areas of her expertise Gifted. Knowledgeable and very hands on . Empathetic and truly a rare doctor. Dr M Ornstein is truly a gift spread the word I had surgery with her and her team; beyond incredible experience. Hospital.as well is outstanding. Kudos high fiver !!!! Thank you Dr Ornstein .

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Very good doctor ...kind and help full ....nothing bad to say

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Amazing doctor!! Very knowledgeable, patient and kind. Love her. Has delivered two of my children.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Amazing experience! She was my OB for my first baby. Very knowledgable. She is blunt but I like that.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I waited a few months to get an appointment but it was worth the wait. The problems that I had have been addressed and I am starting to feel so much better. Dr. Ornstein is very skilled and thorough. I'm grateful that she is practising here in Toronto.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Ornstein is very pleasant though blunt at times and very knowledgable in field. She is very determined to get to the core of your health issues. She presents to you honest answers. I have known her for many years and she has remained true to self. I would say in she is among the best Gynecologists in Toronto.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

the best and kindness doctor ever.................

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016