Ratings for Dr. Glenn S. Buckspan

The office is very nice & staff very friendly.I think 1st time boob jobs he does fine with.If you are wanting a lift or to go perky & already have implants this isn't your doctor.I wanted to be perky after having kids & was willing to go smaller with a lift if that's would have made them perky. Instead he talked me into doing a high profile implant that would give the appearance of a lift.I woke up from surgery with 800 cc implants on my chest.I didn't agree to go that big before going to sleep.He said that's what I needed to fill the pocket.I feel like he should have woke me up or asked my husband 1st.My follow up appointments I informed him that I wasn't happy & he said there is nothing he could do.It's been 2 years & I still am very unhappy with them & they look bad.My back hurts & I can't find anything that fits.I hate my boobs now & wish I had never done it. I feel like he put bowling balls in a pair of panty hose.Currently saving to get them done correctly by another surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Buckspan's. I was and am supremely happy w/ his work. I had a friend who had a bad breast aug. and Dr. Buckspan agreed to see her that day. He saw her at no cost - that's a professional and a great surgeon! I highly recommend Dr. Buckspan.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Buckspan for 4 years now, and he and his staff are the best! I trust his knowledge, skill, and advice totally. You can't go wrong with Dr. Buckspan and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

You will never meet a more caring doctor and staff than at Dr. Buckspan's office. He is also extremely knowledgeable and gifted. I never have to wait. I am truly blessed to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Buckspan is the best doctor I have ever had. After my surgery he called me at home to monitor my progress. No doctor has ever done this. He is an excellent plastic surgeon and cares about his patients well being. I feel like a million dollars when I leave his office.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Glenn S. Buckspan's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1974)