Dr. Harsha R. Jayawardena

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harsha R. Jayawardena

The Hampton Hospital Outpatient Surgery Department Wait Time, Staff, RN (Dee K.), and the Surgical Team I had on June 28th were all extremely very caring, informative and friendly to both myself as a patient and my son who took my down and was my driver to come home. They all made my outpatient surgical experience very relaxing, at ease and positive. After my surgery and I had come out of the anesthesia they were very nice, caring and friendly making sure I was able to swallow properly again and I was feeling well, along with telling me what to expect and to do after I got home (they had also explained it all to my son who said they were really nice and friendly to him). I would recommend Dr. Jayawardena and the Hampton Hospital Outpatient Surgery Department to everyone who asks me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I like Dr Jay he has done other surgery will probably be doing my hernia coming up.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very efficient and friendly staff. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I was very impressed did not get nervous while waiting for the procedure and it healed fast and very well. My doctor did a fine job of operating on me Thank You Jerry Theilen

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Follow up after a CT Scan. Scheduled a surgery date.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

It was done in a timely manner. Good communication and questions were answered. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Jayawardena looked at my medical problems and scheduled surgery about one month after my appointment. He explained the procedures to me and what had to be completed. Very satisfied!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Everything went very well. Third time for this procedure so knew what to expect. Dr. Jay is the greatest surgeon and wouldn't want anyone else. So happy we have a great surgeon that comes to FGH. The surgical facility and staff were excellent. Would recommend Dr.Jay to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Discussed the results of my ultrasound.answered my questions and scheduled a biopsy.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Everything about my colon/polyp surgery was explained to me before surgery - what was going to be removed and how it would be done and what to expect. After surgery I was told what was removed and that surgery went well. In the hospital when Dr. Jaywardena and Dr. Rowe made rounds they explained to me what to expect during my recovery etc. I had to call his office after I returned home because of allergic rash and was advised what to take/use to clear it up. At my followup appt. Dr. Jaywardena answered all my questions. I was very satisfied with my care. I would recommend Dr. Jaywardena to anyone needing surgery!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Harsha R. Jayawardena's Credentials

• English

• Univ Of Colombo, Fac Of Med, Colombo, Sri Lanka (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA