Dr. Harsha R. Jayawardena

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harsha R. Jayawardena

I am very pleased with the service I received for all of my appointments and outpatient surgery to remove my gall bladder.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Jay was very kind, understanding, and had great patient relation skills. He took the time to listen and was very patient. His expertise, confidence, knowledge and ability to stay humble and kind is very much appreciated. :) Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I was very pleased with my experience. The wait time was not very long. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was very impressed with Dr. Jayawardena. He was very professional and explained everything clearly.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I was sent to "Dr. J." by my usual physician. I've seen Dr. J. several times in the past with amazing results, so I wasn't worried. I arrived early for my appt. and was taken into the exam room within a few minutes. The nurse was very professional with her pre-exam questions with Dr. J coming in the room a short time later. He asked me several questions and listened to my every concern. He made me feel at ease with his bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I actually left the exam on my original appt. time. How often does that happen?

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I had a scope on my throat done. The entire staff was quite professional and pleasant. Dr. Jay as usual, was the best. I couldn't have asked for better treatment. Completely professional, kind, and caring. I was very pleased with everything! Thank you all!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Very happy with the treatment and consultation. Very pleased with the dr. And staff. Hopefully, will be able to get reconnected. Thanks for every thing. Richard deist

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Schedule was faster than I thought. I appreciate that. Staff is always informant and polite. Facility is excellent and wait was short and on time. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Appointment was easy to get and they got me in right away. The appointment went like clockwork, very professional, and everyone was very pleasant. I was going to be out of town the following week for a month so they set up tests that day and the next. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. J and nursing staff were very thorough and answered all our questions.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Jayawardena has a gift. He has just the right balance between friendliness, warmth, and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Harsha R. Jayawardena's Credentials

• English

• Univ Of Colombo, Fac Of Med, Colombo, Sri Lanka (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas