Dr. Harsha R. Jayawardena

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harsha R. Jayawardena

Dr was on time, examination was done properly, I would return to this provider, or recommend him to others. Paul Hauser

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I found Dr. Jaywardena to be very patient, informative and kind.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I liked that Dr. J was straight forward, has a sense of humor and creates an environment of relaxation. He listened to what I had to say and did an amazing job on my surgery. He possesses great skill and is very competent surgeon. Dr. J's nurse (Mary, I believe is her name) was very attentive and did a great job as well. Thank you Dr. J.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

The Hampton Hospital Outpatient Surgery Department Wait Time, Staff, RN (Dee K.), and the Surgical Team I had on June 28th were all extremely very caring, informative and friendly to both myself as a patient and my son who took my down and was my driver to come home. They all made my outpatient surgical experience very relaxing, at ease and positive. After my surgery and I had come out of the anesthesia they were very nice, caring and friendly making sure I was able to swallow properly again and I was feeling well, along with telling me what to expect and to do after I got home (they had also explained it all to my son who said they were really nice and friendly to him). I would recommend Dr. Jayawardena and the Hampton Hospital Outpatient Surgery Department to everyone who asks me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I like Dr Jay he has done other surgery will probably be doing my hernia coming up.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very efficient and friendly staff. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I was very impressed did not get nervous while waiting for the procedure and it healed fast and very well. My doctor did a fine job of operating on me Thank You Jerry Theilen

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Follow up after a CT Scan. Scheduled a surgery date.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

It was done in a timely manner. Good communication and questions were answered. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Jayawardena looked at my medical problems and scheduled surgery about one month after my appointment. He explained the procedures to me and what had to be completed. Very satisfied!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Harsha R. Jayawardena's Credentials

• English

• Univ Of Colombo, Fac Of Med, Colombo, Sri Lanka (Grad. 1983)

GHI