Ratings for Dr. Isabel Chow

Wow! What a cold hearted mean person!!! Let me explain in words you understand isabel,,, get on boat and go now! You go now!!! No happy ending for you!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Arrogant!!!!! Just a miserable person!!!! Go somewhere else !!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

This woman left me in tears.. She was totally arrogant..telling me my nipples are going to go narcotic because im 175 pound woman 5ft 9..passing the buck..basically creating a verbal disclaimer from the very grt go. Zero bed side manner..as i cried at the thought of all of these horrible things she was saying..didn't offer me a tissue or say a word..i was embarrassed and outraged. She turned me off the entire experience so much. Would never let that woman cut into my body..her energy was so toxic, there was no way on this earth i was going with her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

After reading the previous comments, I was wary of my first visit. I couldn't have been more pleased and pleasantly surprised. Dr. Chow took about half and hour to explain and go over every step of my procedure. She was knowledgeable and to the point but took time to answer all my questions. She was extremely kind and pleasant on the day of surgery and at the post-op appointment. Everything she explained to me prior to the operation covered all my post-op questions. I have a second post-op appointment (which is pretty unheard of) and I can't say enough good about her skills, professionalish and approach to me. I had a breast reduction and everything seems to be better then expected. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

awful experience. rude receptionist. lost referral. blamed me. avoid.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had a tummy tuck in March 2016 and was very unhappy with the results.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

This Doctor is in it only for the money and not the patient care.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Isabel Chow has no people skills.. no bed side manner.. and zero motherly instinct !!! My 14 year old son has a "Barrett's fracture" on the base of his thumb...this happened playing football.... Dr Chow looked at the X-ray and proceeded to tell me that my son will definitely get arthritis around 40 yrs of age in that thumb..... I said ok but I'm more concerned with NOW.. he plays football, is active in sports, he's a great kid.. good student.... she turned to me,, with my son sitting right there , she said " you're not banking on him being in the NFL are you?" I was stunned... a "professional" would totally disregard the feelings of a 14 yr old boy ! My response to her was.. well, not really, but I am banking on him being a happy teenage boy who can do all the things teenage boys do.. like play football... her response was " contact sports are not the only option... there's swimming....THIS WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE IN THE BACK ALLEY....... RUDE...UNCARING.... INCONSIDERATE....CONDESCENDING ..... INSENSITIVE !!!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Have been seen by DrChow since 1999 most recent being last week. I have a huge respect for her and the care she has provided me.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Very knowledgeable and professional. I'm dealing with 2nd degree burns and she's been great through the whole process. Always polite, kind, asks how you are etc. Gives you hints and tips for faster recovery. My experience with her/her staff has been nothing but positive. If you have burns, I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016