Ratings for Dr. Isabel Chow

Very knowledgeable and professional. I'm dealing with 2nd degree burns and she's been great through the whole process. Always polite, kind, asks how you are etc. Gives you hints and tips for faster recovery. My experience with her/her staff has been nothing but positive. If you have burns, I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

On top of being one of the rudest Dr's I've ever met my breast reduction was a complete mess. I look like a Picaso painting now. Nipples don't match, chest size don't match. She's dam lucky I'm close to 60 and don't care that much. I just wanted to get far away from her!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Stay clear of all of the Dr. Chows in Windsor......Terrible doctors .....!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Isabel & Roxana are sisters.....🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Excellent care, service, knowledge, comfort. Do not have more to say except must have 50 characters so I am typing whatever comes to mind. Dr. Isabel Chow is excellent

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Chow did a Brest reduction for me many years ago and I was very impressed by her knowledge and care. I healed much better than most do because of her post op care. Recently my grandmother got breast cancer and was afraid to have it looked at. When Dr Chow saw it she was rude and abrupt to her that there was nothing she could do it was 4th stage and she waited too long and could die and dismissing her. Yes, my grandmother did wait to long out if fear but Dr Chow was so rude about it. My grandmother has now passed on. I still remember how upset my grandmother and aunt were about how Dr Chow treated her. Which was so unlike the way she used to be when I was her patient. Forgotten where she has come from.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Excellent Doctor! Was treated by Dr. Chow for breast reduction and tummy tuck and very happy with results. She is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

My mother went to see her after she was diagnosed with cellulitis. She drained it a few times said there was no infection would not give her anything for the pain and was very rude to her! after a couple of months my mother told her that her finger was still hot and the tip began to droop. Dr. Chow then said"it could be a bone infection but I don't think so. All she had to do was take an xray to discover that her infection turn into a bone infection (osteomyelitis). After 3 months I took my mother to an infectious disease dr. and 2 days later she was in surgery having part of her finger amputated. This was very serious if the infection had spread she could have died!!. Dr. Chow made her feel very intimidated. My mother reported her to the College of Physicians and won her case with them finding her negligent.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Chow was amazing with my daughter. I had no problem making appointments to see her. She explained everything very well. I would recommended her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Professional, kind, very small lesion to be removed for pathology. Excellent

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Isabel Chow is just as rude as her sister, Dr. Roxanna Chow!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014