Ratings for Dr. Isabel Chow

awful experience. rude receptionist. lost referral. blamed me. avoid.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had a tummy tuck in March 2016 and was very unhappy with the results.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

This Doctor is in it only for the money and not the patient care.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Isabel Chow has no people skills.. no bed side manner.. and zero motherly instinct !!! My 14 year old son has a "Barrett's fracture" on the base of his thumb...this happened playing football.... Dr Chow looked at the X-ray and proceeded to tell me that my son will definitely get arthritis around 40 yrs of age in that thumb..... I said ok but I'm more concerned with NOW.. he plays football, is active in sports, he's a great kid.. good student.... she turned to me,, with my son sitting right there , she said " you're not banking on him being in the NFL are you?" I was stunned... a "professional" would totally disregard the feelings of a 14 yr old boy ! My response to her was.. well, not really, but I am banking on him being a happy teenage boy who can do all the things teenage boys do.. like play football... her response was " contact sports are not the only option... there's swimming....THIS WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE IN THE BACK ALLEY....... RUDE...UNCARING.... INCONSIDERATE....CONDESCENDING ..... INSENSITIVE !!!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Have been seen by DrChow since 1999 most recent being last week. I have a huge respect for her and the care she has provided me.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Very knowledgeable and professional. I'm dealing with 2nd degree burns and she's been great through the whole process. Always polite, kind, asks how you are etc. Gives you hints and tips for faster recovery. My experience with her/her staff has been nothing but positive. If you have burns, I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

On top of being one of the rudest Dr's I've ever met my breast reduction was a complete mess. I look like a Picaso painting now. Nipples don't match, chest size don't match. She's dam lucky I'm close to 60 and don't care that much. I just wanted to get far away from her!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Stay clear of all of the Dr. Chows in Windsor......Terrible doctors .....!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Isabel & Roxana are sisters.....🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Excellent care, service, knowledge, comfort. Do not have more to say except must have 50 characters so I am typing whatever comes to mind. Dr. Isabel Chow is excellent

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Chow did a Brest reduction for me many years ago and I was very impressed by her knowledge and care. I healed much better than most do because of her post op care. Recently my grandmother got breast cancer and was afraid to have it looked at. When Dr Chow saw it she was rude and abrupt to her that there was nothing she could do it was 4th stage and she waited too long and could die and dismissing her. Yes, my grandmother did wait to long out if fear but Dr Chow was so rude about it. My grandmother has now passed on. I still remember how upset my grandmother and aunt were about how Dr Chow treated her. Which was so unlike the way she used to be when I was her patient. Forgotten where she has come from.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015