Ratings for Dr. Isabel Chow

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Excellent care, service, knowledge, comfort. Do not have more to say except must have 50 characters so I am typing whatever comes to mind. Dr. Isabel Chow is excellent

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Chow did a Brest reduction for me many years ago and I was very impressed by her knowledge and care. I healed much better than most do because of her post op care. Recently my grandmother got breast cancer and was afraid to have it looked at. When Dr Chow saw it she was rude and abrupt to her that there was nothing she could do it was 4th stage and she waited too long and could die and dismissing her. Yes, my grandmother did wait to long out if fear but Dr Chow was so rude about it. My grandmother has now passed on. I still remember how upset my grandmother and aunt were about how Dr Chow treated her. Which was so unlike the way she used to be when I was her patient. Forgotten where she has come from.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

My mother went to see her after she was diagnosed with cellulitis. She drained it a few times said there was no infection would not give her anything for the pain and was very rude to her! after a couple of months my mother told her that her finger was still hot and the tip began to droop. Dr. Chow then said"it could be a bone infection but I don't think so. All she had to do was take an xray to discover that her infection turn into a bone infection (osteomyelitis). After 3 months I took my mother to an infectious disease dr. and 2 days later she was in surgery having part of her finger amputated. This was very serious if the infection had spread she could have died!!. Dr. Chow made her feel very intimidated. My mother reported her to the College of Physicians and won her case with them finding her negligent.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Professional, kind, very small lesion to be removed for pathology. Excellent

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Isabel Chow is just as rude as her sister, Dr. Roxanna Chow!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I went to see Dr Chow for a small lump on my forehead, she proceeded to tell me that the lump had been there for quite some time and she would have to cut from ear to ear shave the bone on my forehead to get rid of the lump, oh and it would cost several thousand dollars. Dr Chow is rude dismissive and has no bed side manner. My wife sourced out a Dr. in London who would cut it out in office. The total cost was $300, after removing the lump it was sent away, yes it was cancerous. I would recommend Dr Chow to no one her arrogance could have cost me more than "several thousand dollars" I have to follow up with a specialist now, just hope all the cancer is out, all with no thanks to Dr Chow. If it is possible at all please see another Doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

rude to patients and staff. rated high because she pick and chooses who she wants to work on, of course only the ones with possibility of high success. The high ratings here are too specific so I believe her or her staff made them up.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Isabel Chow's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay clear of all of the Dr. Chows in Windsor......Terrible doctors .....!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Isabel & Roxana are sisters.....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care, service, knowledge, comfort. Do not have more to say except must have 50 characters so I am typing whatever comes to mind. Dr. Isabel Chow is ex..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chow did a Brest reduction for me many years ago and I was very impressed by her knowledge and care. I healed much better than most do because of her post op..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor! Was treated by Dr. Chow for breast reduction and tummy tuck and very happy with results. She is very knowledgeable."

June 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://windsortummytuck.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N8W 1E6". Address has been updated from "None" to "2425 Tecumseh Road East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15199778757".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My mother went to see her after she was diagnosed with cellulitis. She drained it a few times said there was no infection would not give her anything for the pa..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chow was amazing with my daughter. I had no problem making appointments to see her. She explained everything very well. I would recommended her to anyone."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, kind, very small lesion to be removed for pathology. Excellent"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Isabel Chow is just as rude as her sister, Dr. Roxanna Chow!"

November 10, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Chow for a small lump on my forehead, she proceeded to tell me that the lump had been there for quite some time and she would have to cut from ..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "rude to patients and staff. rated high because she pick and chooses who she wants to work on, of course only the ones with possibility of high success. The high..."

September 22, 2014