Ratings for Dr. Anne Marie Stilwell

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCES. SUFFER FROM HERNIATED DISKS IN NECK FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND HAVE LIFE THREATENING ALLERGIES TO MUSCLE RELAXERS, ETC. I HAD NO RELIEF FOR PAIN UNTIL I MET DR. STILLWELL IN FEBRUARY 2014. UNTIL LAST MONTH I HAVE BEEN PAIN FREE. REINJURED MY NECK OVER CHRISTMAS (2018) AND AGAIN DR. STILLWELL WAS ABLE TO FREE ME FROM PAIN THROUGH INJECTIONS. SO ALMOST 5 YEARS WITHOUT PAIN, AMAZING... DR. STILLWELL'S OFFICE IS CLEAN, COMFORTABLE AND STRESS FREE. NOT ONLY A PATIENT IN NEED OF PAIN MANAGEMENT, I AM ALSO A CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER. I HAVE SENT A FEW OF MY PATIENTS TO DR. STILLWELL OVER THE YEARS AND HAVE GOT NOTHING BUT GOOD FEEDBACK ABOUT DR. STILLWELL AND THEIR DECREASED PAIN LEVELS.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

What an incredible doctor. my husband was in severe neck/shoulder pain she knew right away which nerve was involved....so far one shot pain is 75% better! he goes back in 3 weeks Thank you Dr. Stilwell for giving John back his life free from pain

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

For many years my husband suffered with server pain from Spinal Stenosis Dr.Anne Marie Stilwell was the only doctor that was able to help him. She is amazing, compassionate and when you talk to her she’s listening and giving you the very best treatment for your problem. We thank God for guiding us to her she’s just phenomenal and her staff is wonderful also. Thank you Doctor Stilwell Carmela & Sal

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I have been going to Dr Stilwell for about the past 5 years .Before that i went to a another pain management doctor on Staten island for 2 years with no great help at all so i gave up hope also at that time i was seeing a chiropractor he recommended Dr Stilwell .I went to see her and she said she could help me it would take some trial and error till we get it right .If you are willing to put in the time she will not give up on you.right now my pain level from 1-10 is a 2 she gave me my life back.Michael S

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

The front desk staff is rude, first time appointment everyone seems to be nice. Follow up appointments everyone is cold.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

This doctor CARES. I would Highly recommend ! Updates in new treatments, restored my faith in healthcare field.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Left my medical records for her to look at and the staff call for an appointment. For two weeks never looked at them. I went to pick them up and saw another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr Stillwell has been treating me for about 10 years for I chronic back pain due to sciatica, as well as hip pain. I find her to be extremely knowledgeable and I am forever grateful for her assistance in managing my pain. I have referred many people to Dr. Stillwell - she is phenomenal!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She is not a pleasant person. She has very poor bedside manner. You will wait a long time to be seen. She does not even have the manners to apologize for keeping you waiting. She is rude and cold. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Stillwell for at least 11 years. I trust her judgement and advice. Her treatment for my chronic back issues has always yielded good results. I enjoy talking to her and I feel she really listens and addresses my needs. She definitely is NOT rude!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Anne Marie Stilwell's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1990)