Ratings for Dr. Samar Samaha

We have had Dr. Samaha for over 10 years now. She is our family doctor. She has always answered any questions and concerns we may have without hesitation. She will always take it the one step further and refer to a specialist if she doesn't have the answer. Always on time, takes Saturdays and Sundays to see walk in family care patients and is so patient with my children!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

If she likes you and you never question her she'll keep you as a patient. If you notice she's prescribed you the wrong medication and you bring it to her attention, she flips out. When you follow up with another Dr during walk-in clinic because the wrong medicine isn't working, Samaha dismisses you as her patient. A terrible doctor, careless and disrespectful. She needs to accept and apologize when she's made a mistake. It's our health on the line, not hers. If she is your Dr I suggest getting a second opinion for anything important, or better yet, get a different doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr.Samaha has been a joy to have as our family doctor for the last several years. She is always caring and kind to myself, and the children. Always quick to acknowledge when they need a specialist, and to provide information on any issues. Front desk staff is always fantastic. Kind and compassionate. The one staff member was keen to recognize I was in distress over one of my children, and got us in right away! She was compassionate and wonderful in a stressful situation. We waited years for Dr.Samaha to have availability to take us on as patients (seeing her as a walk in only for a long time) and she is worth it. A wonderful doctor, and a great person. Couldn't be happier with her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

In my opinion Dr. Samaha is the best doctor in Newmarket area. She is the most caring, compassionate and thorough doctor I have ever had and I have seen many other doctors. As for those who talk bad about her, they are ignorant, disrespectful and judgmental.

Submitted November 20, 2016

She makes me feel bad about why I come and visit her. Is very close minded and old fashioned (shouldn't be. My life choices are mine and she is the professional) very judgemental, and doesnt take into consideration the patients needs. Arrogant as well.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

A conventional thinker, judgemental, with an arrogant attitude.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr.Samaha is an excellent Doctor. She is compassionate, knowledgable, thorough and she always takes her time and really listens to me. The best Doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

We moved to the care of Dr. Samaha in November 2014. We have had an extremely positive experience with her and the staff at the clinic. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

My Family And I Have Been Patients For Almost 10 Years, And Dr.Samaha Is Amazing, She Always Takes Care Of Us The Best Way Possible, She Even Takes Us In Quick When We Don't Have An Appointment And We Are There For Walk-In! Extremely Knowledgeable, Friendly And Best Doctor We've Ever Had!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Very brilliant and caring Doctor! I would recommend her to everyone

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015