Ratings for Dr. K. Liang

Punctuality is a really big problem. It's not fair what he is doing to patients. It's not uncommon for people make appointments for 9 or 10:00am and he doesn't even enter the building until noon. you need to take almost an entire day off work to visit him as you never know when he will show up.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Liang patients have to wait hours to see him as he is never on time. His knowledge is limited and he searches for answers on the internet while you are in the room with him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Punctuality is a big problem but when we needed a Dr. he was the one who made an exception and took my husband and I on. I find him thorough and willing to go the extra mile. Our referrals have been top notch as well. At one time, staff were not so friendly, but now they are quite good. When the Dr. is running late, the staff have to take the flack. That shouldn't be their problem but patients tend to get impatient, and rightly so. I have done so myself. I expect to wait when I make an appointment. I take a book and know that I'll be getting good advice in the end. I would recommend him as a Dr. but explain that punctuality is a problem.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I've seen him twice and on both accounts I was left feeling like I wasted my time. The first time I told him what the problem was only for him to tell me it wasn't that. He just wrote a prescription and sent me on my way. Few weeks later I went back to him with the same problem only to have him tell me it WAS the problem I thought it was the first time. Had he listened to me the first time I may have gotten the proper treatment which would have saved me the time and pain. He also rudely said to me "Well what do you want?". He's the doctor, he should be telling me what I want. I have no idea how to treat the condition, that's his job. So he again wrote me a prescription and told me that if I wasn't better to go see my family doctor instead. He wasn't very helpful and I could tell that he really didn't want to deal with me. When I was telling him my problem he looked like he didn't care.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I like Dr. Liang, as he never makes me feel rushed and takes the time to get to know my medical history and listens to my concerns and issues. Unfortunately he does have a serious problem with punctuality, which may force me to change doctors. I also find the staff at the clinic rude and I find they treat the patience as if they were herding cattle. This may be because it is a walk-in clinic not just a family practice. If Dr. Liang were to work on his time-commitment issues and the clinic hires more personable (and competent) staff, I would rate the experience much higher.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Had to switch doctors because of his punctuality.Always late, every time, he would make appts for 10 am and not show up till noon. even on walk ins the place would open at 9 am and he wouldnt show up till 11.00 and the place would be jamed.Awful doctor.Would not recomend him to anyone. EVER

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Actually the staff at this office is fantastic!! They've been nothing but friendly and helpful to me whenever i've needed them. I honestly don't blame them for some reactions when people likely like you are HOUNDING them to the point of no return about test results or when Dr. Liang is going to be there. If he was there on time then I'm sure it would save those poor girls a lot of headaches. It's an awful shame he's ALWAYS late because he's a terrific doctor and so knowledgeable. I do have one beef with him though... I would love for him to do my referrals on time for once instead of waiting a couple of months before he even writes them. I've reminded him so many times it's getting ridiculous now... Come on Dr. Liang get with it!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Staff is terrible. They are rude, and treat patients like children, and go out of their way not to be helpful. It is very difficult to get straight information from them, and if you call for test results, they make you feel like you are disturbing them. Dr. Liang is an excellent doctor once you get past the staff. He takes his time explaining things to the patient, and you get the sense that he really cares. His punctuality is terrible however. My last appointment was at 2:00pm, and he didn't enter the building until 2:45. By then, there was a huge back-log of patients. This is not a one-time occurance. It seems to happen all the time.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Liang is very thorough and answers all my questions. I was the last patient and he stayed very late to discuss all my issues. The administration (nothing to do with the doctor) is awful! When I call for follow up on specialist referrals or test results... I'd swear some patient in the lobby answered the phone for a gag because they don't seem to have a clue about anything. I called to find out how my referral to a knee surgeon was going and she told me the x-rays revealed no break or dislocation. Huhhh? I could have told you that my knee wasn't broken. That was after she said the ultra sound came back fine. I didn't have an ultra sound. I asked if my blood work came back fine and she said yes. I said can you confirm... after putting me on hold, she says my blood work isn't back from the lab. I thought you just said it was fine? Doctor is good. Administration might cause me to look for a new physician.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Punctuality is a big problem. I've had appointments scheduled for 1:00pm for example, and he hasn't shown up at the clinic until after 2:00pm. When I eventually see him.... excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009