Ratings for Dr. O.L. Puttler

I trust Dr. Putler. I can't find anything negative to say about him. No matter who you are there is always going to be someone who has something rude to say. He's a good Dr. And I will continue to have him as my gyno Dr.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I went into putlers office in distress he was very precise about what needed to be done and he was very comforting during all my times... first experience with a gyno and i trust him very much.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I recently started going to Dr. Puttler and I absolutely love him and his entire staff! They are all amazing and very polite and respectful! Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Putler is very professional and thorough...despite other reviews I feel he had great bedside manners and always made me feel like a priority! I had to have an emergency cesarearn and do not have any scaring due to his great surgical skills!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Puttler is an okay dr. I heard a lot of good things about him. However, he does not have a good bedside manner. He also seems to be losing it a little (he wrote a prescription incorrectly and some other info wrong). Maybe it was just a bad day. It's also a little like the 1950's in the office...I felt like I was in the twilight zone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

I met Dr.Puttler when he was called by my Doctor to give an opinion if I should have an emergency C-Section during the birth of my third child. I had two previous natural vaginal deliveries with mid-wives. Dr. Puttler saved my sons life. I made the choice to return to him for my six week check up and my husband and I will be with Dr. Puttler for the pregnancy and birth of our next child.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

He was horrible. I went in for help to finish terminating what we knew was a non viable pregnancy (dropping hormone rates, no heartbeat, mishapen fetal sac, etc). The idiot didn't even read my ultra sound reports. He made me feel like I was a horrible person for wanting the mifiprex to finish the experience (I'd been miscarrying for two weeks already, I wanted it over)by saying I wanted an "abortion" (what abortion? there was no healthy fetus!) He also wouldn't believe me that I had a septate uterus, and wanted to perform a laparoscopy just for his jollies to see for himself. I had one of those done ten years ago, he could have gotten the results from my old dr., he didn't need to repeat a traumatizing and invasive procedure just for kicks. I say screw him, he's horrible and you should go to planned parenthood in eureka instead.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. Puttler and his staff were professional and helpful throughout my entire pregnancy. Questions were always welcome and I was never talked down to. A female nurse is also present for all pelvic exams, and unlike a previous poster I found Dr. Puttler to be professional at all times. Dr. Puttler is my doctor of choice for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

When he came in I was seated. He remained standing. He spent the entire appt trying to convince me to take birth control to prevent mild pelvic pain rather than trying to figure out the cause. He laughed at me while he had his fingers stuck in me, and he never asked me if I was sexually active (I told him, but still, he's a gynacologist for god's sake.)

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Dr. O.L. Puttler's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Arcata, CA