Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Roche

When I called to make my initial Zerona appointment, they were able to schedule me right away. The staff is extremely helpful and all very nice. I felt comfortable with everyone. They were available to answer any questions I had and also provided me with the necessary information I needed about my Zerona procedure and how to maximize the benefits. I never had to wait for my appointment. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I just had my 9th session of Zerona and im pleased. Will get measured next wk to see true results. I love the staff - the girls are friendly and sweet. I never waited for my appt time and thats a blessing 😃. Great experience at Dr Roche 💓

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

OMG! I cannot believe how happy I am with my new breasts from Dr. Roche!!! I am only about two weeks post op and they are looking better than I ever could have imagined! The girls that work there and Dr. Roche are amazing! They helped my recovery process by recommending special vitamins and also allowing me to have a few zerona laser treatments. All around this has been a really great experience! I have no idea why I had waited so long to finally see Dr. Roche. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Roche to have a long scar on my leg fixed after 17 Orthopedic Surgeries. He is a great man, and a well known cosmetic surgeon. He has a state-of-the-art facility, and his office staff is super nice. Dr. Roche took all the time to answer all my questions and to go over all the steps for surgery. I highly recommend him for any type of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Roche, as well as his staff were very helpful with my decision making, as far as what procedures I wanted and or needed, to be accomplished, to obtain my desired results. I felt very confident after my first visit, that I would be satisfied with the upcoming results, I would experience. I was made to feel very compfortable the day I arrived for my procedures. Everything was explained and was followed through accordingly. My recovery was tolerable, and only painful for most of the first week. I had the normal feelings of insecurities, since healing has to run its course. However all of the staff, as well as Dr. Roche and even his wife, gave me the confidence I was lacking and told me all would be as I desired as an end result. I absolutely would highly recommend Dr Roche to anyone and everyone wanting augmentation, Botox , and fat transfer or other cosmetic surgery. I am 100 percent satisfied with my results!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience. We are thrilled that you have confidence! You deserve it! Our office does our best in helping patients through the recovery process. We are always here for you, for a lifetime. We hope to see you soon!

Submitted September 29, 2015

I am a fit, lean, and petit woman in my 40’s, but my butt became a little flat and droopy. I wanted to get back to where I was in my 20’s with a little umph and shape to my rump! I interviewed six different surgeons before I met with Dr. Roche. The other surgeons wanted to do a traditional Brazilian Butt Lift, and told me that it was my ONLY option. I have a small frame, and I envisioned leaving their surgery centers looking like a Kardashian Doll. They are beautiful, but that wasn’t the look I was longing for. When I sat down with Dr. Roche and his staff to discuss my goals in his office, we looked at his past work in photo galleries, and I was really able to express my desires. I felt like they understood how I wanted to look, not how they wanted me to look. Dr. Roche examined me, and unlike the other doctors who told me that a fat transfer wasn’t an option because of how lean I was, he said quite the contrary. He said that I was a wonderful candidate for the procedure because of my fit frame and healthy lifestyle. I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Roche, and his office staff was the friendliest and the most understanding of all the ones that I had dealt with. Dr. Roche spoke the most intelligently about what he could do, and it was clear he was passionate about what he does. I decided to have fat transferred to my butt, and I was so confident about his work that I asked about his expertise in some additional areas. I ended up having lipo to my arms, inner and outer thighs, fat put into my lips, and my breasts redone. Dr. Roche had his work cut out for him! I have had a breast augmentation done in the past, but the implants had shifted and become encapsulated. To make a long story short, I would highly recommend Dr. Roche. I felt like he was like a dad and that he would take great care of me. I felt safe. The office staff is fantastic. If you have a small frame and you want to get sculpted, GO TO DR. ROCHE!! I love my new body!! One Very Happy Patient.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
I just logged onto my computer and saw your review. It made my day! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online. It means a lot to the staff and I that you took the time to share your experience. Our office truly cares about every patient. Dr. Roche always takes the time to help patients understand procedures. Thank you for recommending Dr. Roche. We would love to see you again soon!

Submitted September 29, 2015

I visited Dr. Roche for a consultation for breast surgery. From the time I walked into the office and in for my consult I was treated so nicely. The staff answered all of my questions I had and were able to help me with financing options. When it came time for my surgery I got there early and they made sure I was comfortable and answered any remaining questions that I had. There wasn't ever a time that I felt nervous or uncomfortable. When I woke up from my surgery they made sure again that I was comfortable and stayed with me until I felt ready to go home. I really loved how welcomed and relaxed I felt in the office and with the staff. The nurses are so sweet and the doctor is very nice and helpful. I would absolutely recommend anyone to go there and I know I will be returning for any other procedures! I'll never go to another doctor besides Dr. Roche!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience her eat our office. Our main goal is always to help patients understand procedures and feel comfortable making decisions. I will be sure to share your feedback with Dr. Roche, and the entire team. They love knowing that patients appreciate their care. Thanks again!

Submitted September 29, 2015

I went to Dr. Roche for breast augmentation, mine were deflated and uneven after the birth of my son. I didn't want huge obnoxious implants, just wanted to be full and even again. I had my consultation, WHICH WAS NOT with dr Roche but his assistant! I must say at first she was extremely helpful and a great sales person. She helped me "try on" sizes and she took pictures and did measurements. I was told to get dressed. Met with dr Roche for a five minute chat and he never examined me or talked about options or what I wanted. He looked at my pictures on his computer screen and said this will be a piece of cake. Realizing later I called with my concerns saying I really want to make sure he evens out my breast because they aren't symmetrical and that he didn't even see them. I was told to calm down and to trust him because he's an artist and they will look amazing. The day of the surgery his assistant again took most the responsibility. She even did the marker on my chest before the surgery. He came in and asked me what size I wanted to be. I told him full c or small d. Literally never spoke to him again after this! I woke up in pain and was wheeled out of there and shoved into the car with my husband so fast! I was so sick to my stomach! My recovery was normal but I noticed right away that they were much bigger than I expected. Went to my first post op appt and they told me he put the same size in both sides.. I couldn't believe they didn't listen to me.. I cried all the way home. After everything fell into place I am a dd on one side and a d on the other. Huuuuge difference and very noticeable. Also, and I don't know if it's the way I was SITTING DOWN when she marked me but I have one breast that is half into my arm pit and the other one crosses the midline of my chest. When I went for my final post op and voiced all my concerns I was told the dr wasn't there (surprise) and basically I should just be happy with what I have. I told her no I'm not happy and she said okay well we won't be fixing any of this for free! Not as friendly as when we first met, acted like I was a bother now! Even though she admitted to seeing exactly what I was talking about. She took new pictures and said she would talk to dr Roche and call me in a couple days. That was two years ago and to be honest I probably wouldn't let him touch me again anyway. Lazy and inconsiderate. He should be concerned with the outcome. He never even saw them after. Maybe he was avoiding me? Knew he made a mistake. Regardless he doesn't care if you are happy after and WILL NOT make it right if you aren't!

Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Dr. Roche does perform high quality work. He takes great pride in what he does. We do not want any unhappy patients. We care about all of our patients. Please feel free to contact our office to address your concerns. We are always here to help, in any situation.

Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Superior surgical expertise in a comfortable setting, that is Dr. Roche’s Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center. Dr. Roche is one of Southeast Michigan’s premier cosmetic surgeons offering the latest advancements in surgical and nonsurgical procedures in a relaxed and professional environment. Preparing to look your best doesn’t have to be an intimidating process. Dr. Roche’s more than 30 years experience in cosmetic surgery procedures combined with his knowledgeable staff make his surgery office the ideal place for cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures.

• English

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1976)

• Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery
  • Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery

• "The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery Vol. 31, No. 1, 2014": A Double-Blind, Sham-Controlled Study Demonstrating the Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser Therapy Using A 532-nm Green Diode for Contouring the Waist, Hips, and Thighs

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I called to make my initial Zerona appointment, they were able to schedule me right away. The staff is extremely helpful and all very nice. I felt comforta..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my 9th session of Zerona and im pleased. Will get measured next wk to see true results. I love the staff - the girls are friendly and sweet. I neve..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office has been so flexible and accommodating of my hectic schedule. They always make me feel comfortable and welcome in my quest to look good! "

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "OMG! I cannot believe how happy I am with my new breasts from Dr. Roche!!! I am only about two weeks post op and they are looking better than I ever could have ..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I sincerely would like to retract a comment I posted last year on a Zerona treatment package I received from the Dr.'s office. I realize that all patients are ..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Roche to have a long scar on my leg fixed after 17 Orthopedic Surgeries. He is a great man, and a well known cosmetic surgeon. He has a state..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Roche listens to his patients and gives them the results they are looking for."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roche, as well as his staff were very helpful with my decision making, as far as what procedures I wanted and or needed, to be accomplished, to obtain my de..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a fit, lean, and petit woman in my 40’s, but my butt became a little flat and droopy. I wanted to get back to where I was in my 20’s with a little umph and..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Roche for a consultation for breast surgery. From the time I walked into the office and in for my consult I was treated so nicely. The staff answe..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Could not even make an appt for a consultation! I called and they asked if someone could call me right back, they called me back 3hrs later and then couldn't sc..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Please DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR Gregory Roche I had to take him to court"

May 26, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Roche for breast augmentation, mine were deflated and uneven after the birth of my son. I didn't want huge obnoxious implants, just wanted to be f..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Roche for a breast augmentation he cut sideways through my nipple so a VERY noticeable scar.. Then they had to reopen me without anesthesia this ti..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gone to multipal consultation with different doctors in the area. When thinking about cosmetic surgery, I was OVERWHELMED!! So many questions and so many ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed something removed from my skin. I have to say i just cant find fault with this doctor in any area. His staff was very pleasant and all smiles. They ..."

December 12, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://drroche.com" to "http://www.drroche.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "248-338-1110".

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay away!! In 2012 Gregory Roche did a revision, replacing implants that I had done 10 years prior. I requested my size to be significantly smaller and sal..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I signed up for zerona, 9 treatments. I did not feel well the first time, I kept having stomach problems, diarrhea and a sick to my stomach feeling a few hours ..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The sales staff pumped me up with discounts on multiple surgeries, none of which were done well. This was 10 years ago and wish I had the same knowledge at my f..."

October 4, 2014