Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Roche

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you! I am so glad we were able to make your experience a success, you deserve it!

Submitted April 15, 2016

Such an efficient and professional office! The staff goes above & beyond...especially Amanda! She knows her information and made me feel so comfortable. Thank you for such a great experience!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thanks for taking the time to review our office. I am so glad Amanda was able to make you feel comfortable. She is a great asset to our practice. Be sure to check in with us often to see what new treatments we have to offer! Thanks again!

Submitted April 15, 2016

I have had several procedures and have been extremely pleased with Dr Roche and his staff. Dr Roche and his staff are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They were responsive to all of my questions and made sure I had an excellent experience each time. I highly recommend Dr Roche.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thanks for the recommendation! We strive to make sure all of our patients have a wonderful experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Submitted April 15, 2016

When I called to make my initial Zerona appointment, they were able to schedule me right away. The staff is extremely helpful and all very nice. I felt comfortable with everyone. They were available to answer any questions I had and also provided me with the necessary information I needed about my Zerona procedure and how to maximize the benefits. I never had to wait for my appointment. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to review our office. The Zerona treatments are a very popular procedure. I am pleased that we were able to accommodate you and make you feel comfortable. Thank you for the recommendation!

Submitted April 15, 2016

I just had my 9th session of Zerona and im pleased. Will get measured next wk to see true results. I love the staff - the girls are friendly and sweet. I never waited for my appt time and thats a blessing 😃. Great experience at Dr Roche 💓

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you! I am so happy that you had such a great experience! I will be sure to share your kind words with my office staff.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to review our office! We are always here for you! You deserve it!

Submitted April 15, 2016

OMG! I cannot believe how happy I am with my new breasts from Dr. Roche!!! I am only about two weeks post op and they are looking better than I ever could have imagined! The girls that work there and Dr. Roche are amazing! They helped my recovery process by recommending special vitamins and also allowing me to have a few zerona laser treatments. All around this has been a really great experience! I have no idea why I had waited so long to finally see Dr. Roche. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you so much for your review. You help so many people by sharing your experience. Our office strives for patient satisfaction and I am pleased that we were able to accomplish that throughout your visits. Thank you for the recommendation.

Submitted April 15, 2016

I recently saw Dr. Roche to have a long scar on my leg fixed after 17 Orthopedic Surgeries. He is a great man, and a well known cosmetic surgeon. He has a state-of-the-art facility, and his office staff is super nice. Dr. Roche took all the time to answer all my questions and to go over all the steps for surgery. I highly recommend him for any type of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Roche, as well as his staff were very helpful with my decision making, as far as what procedures I wanted and or needed, to be accomplished, to obtain my desired results. I felt very confident after my first visit, that I would be satisfied with the upcoming results, I would experience. I was made to feel very compfortable the day I arrived for my procedures. Everything was explained and was followed through accordingly. My recovery was tolerable, and only painful for most of the first week. I had the normal feelings of insecurities, since healing has to run its course. However all of the staff, as well as Dr. Roche and even his wife, gave me the confidence I was lacking and told me all would be as I desired as an end result. I absolutely would highly recommend Dr Roche to anyone and everyone wanting augmentation, Botox , and fat transfer or other cosmetic surgery. I am 100 percent satisfied with my results!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience. We are thrilled that you have confidence! You deserve it! Our office does our best in helping patients through the recovery process. We are always here for you, for a lifetime. We hope to see you soon!

Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Superior surgical expertise in a comfortable setting, that is Dr. Roche’s Bloomfield Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center. Dr. Roche is one of Southeast Michigan’s premier cosmetic surgeons offering the latest advancements in surgical and nonsurgical procedures in a relaxed and professional environment. Preparing to look your best doesn’t have to be an intimidating process. Dr. Roche’s more than 30 years experience in cosmetic surgery procedures combined with his knowledgeable staff make his surgery office the ideal place for cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures.

• English

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1976)

• Board Certified in Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
  • Fellow of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery
  • Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery

• "The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery Vol. 31, No. 1, 2014": A Double-Blind, Sham-Controlled Study Demonstrating the Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser Therapy Using A 532-nm Green Diode for Contouring the Waist, Hips, and Thighs

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "NEVER IMAGINED BREAST AUGMENTATION WOULD BE SO EASY AND FUN. DO NOT WAIT LIKE I DID GET YOUR BODY BACK WITH DR. ROCHES HELP AND EXPERTISE. THEY ARE THE BEST!"

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such an efficient and professional office! The staff goes above & beyond...especially Amanda! She knows her information and made me feel so comfortable. Thank y..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had several procedures and have been extremely pleased with Dr Roche and his staff. Dr Roche and his staff are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I called to make my initial Zerona appointment, they were able to schedule me right away. The staff is extremely helpful and all very nice. I felt comforta..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my 9th session of Zerona and im pleased. Will get measured next wk to see true results. I love the staff - the girls are friendly and sweet. I neve..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office has been so flexible and accommodating of my hectic schedule. They always make me feel comfortable and welcome in my quest to look good! "

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "OMG! I cannot believe how happy I am with my new breasts from Dr. Roche!!! I am only about two weeks post op and they are looking better than I ever could have ..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I sincerely would like to retract a comment I posted last year on a Zerona treatment package I received from the Dr.'s office. I realize that all patients are ..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Roche to have a long scar on my leg fixed after 17 Orthopedic Surgeries. He is a great man, and a well known cosmetic surgeon. He has a state..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Roche listens to his patients and gives them the results they are looking for."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roche, as well as his staff were very helpful with my decision making, as far as what procedures I wanted and or needed, to be accomplished, to obtain my de..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a fit, lean, and petit woman in my 40’s, but my butt became a little flat and droopy. I wanted to get back to where I was in my 20’s with a little umph and..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Roche for a consultation for breast surgery. From the time I walked into the office and in for my consult I was treated so nicely. The staff answe..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Could not even make an appt for a consultation! I called and they asked if someone could call me right back, they called me back 3hrs later and then couldn't sc..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Please DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR Gregory Roche I had to take him to court"

May 26, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Roche for breast augmentation, mine were deflated and uneven after the birth of my son. I didn't want huge obnoxious implants, just wanted to be f..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Roche for a breast augmentation he cut sideways through my nipple so a VERY noticeable scar.. Then they had to reopen me without anesthesia this ti..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gone to multipal consultation with different doctors in the area. When thinking about cosmetic surgery, I was OVERWHELMED!! So many questions and so many ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed something removed from my skin. I have to say i just cant find fault with this doctor in any area. His staff was very pleasant and all smiles. They ..."

December 12, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://drroche.com" to "http://www.drroche.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "248-338-1110".

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay away!! In 2012 Gregory Roche did a revision, replacing implants that I had done 10 years prior. I requested my size to be significantly smaller and sal..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I signed up for zerona, 9 treatments. I did not feel well the first time, I kept having stomach problems, diarrhea and a sick to my stomach feeling a few hours ..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The sales staff pumped me up with discounts on multiple surgeries, none of which were done well. This was 10 years ago and wish I had the same knowledge at my f..."

October 4, 2014