Ratings for Dr. Arnold L. Petersen

A true blessing! I've been a patient of his for 20 plus years!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I have been a patient of his for almost 20 years. He is the only doctor I trust my life with. If he says this needs to be done I don't question it. He knows what he is doing and cares for each patient deeply.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I saw Dr. Petersen over 20 years ago, he was my doctor for a long time, helping me through endometriosis etc. He helped me when other doctors just chocked up the problems to "that time of the month". After surgery he always sent a small potted plant to the room, and is just the most amazing doctor I have ever had. Wish I was still on the West coast. Thanks Dr. P.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Arnold Petersen is amazing. He was my doctor for nearly 20 years and I moved far away and unable to find any close to him. Doctors from Southern Calif have said they have heard of him and he is tops. You may have to wait in waiting room, but always remember, it is worth it, for having the best and he always takes the time for each person. MJ

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Petersen is the most thorough physician I have ever seen. He takes a a personal comprehensive approach to patient care. I would highly recommend him as a physician!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Saw Dr. Arnold many years ago. He performed laser surgery--which was in it's infancy--on me and totally cleared up my endometriosis that had been bothering me most of my life. He was also the first person who diagnosed it. At that time he seemed to be on the cutting edge of his field.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Petersen is truly a great doctor. I have been seeing him for years. The only downside is he is never on time. Whenever I go in I have to take the whole day off of work, one because I live on the other side of town, and two because it is never on time. But that hasn't stopped me from seeing him. Oh, and Nurse Rosa is the BEST!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Petersen is very willing to explain things in detail. He knows a lot about infertility, endometriosis and PCOS. He is not, however, particularly conservative about surgical intervention. He is not very supportive of VBAC.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Petersen is always very friendly and helpful. He is a caring doctor and always willing to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Arnold L. Petersen's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)