Ratings for Dr. Olivia Dam

Excellent experience ! Perfect 20/20 vision! Great group of professionals that have a system that works and each member takes their role seriously, ensuring a very pleasant visit everytime. All the options reviewed in detail...procedure explained in detail. Appointments on time. Very happy with the outcome and after having -12 vision all my life, VERY happy with the outcome. Highly recommend this doctor and the Victoria Eye clinic.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I have been going too Dr Dam for a few years and have been very pleased with her care .The staff have always been very friendly and professional when I had to have test done.All in all my time at the clinic has been pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I found the complete experience of my cataract surgery at Victoria Eye to be excellent. Dr Dam is very professional, a great friendly personality that inspired my confidence throughout the prep work and the actual surgery. Very pleased with the results. Strongly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I had a discussion with my physician about the possibility of corrective eye treatment and she recommended I call Dr Dam. I went to the 'Victoria Eye' website and found a large button that said "Book Appointment". I filled out the form online and waited. After a week, no-one had got back to me, I called the office to make an appointment. The receptionist said I needed a referral. I explained to her that my physician recommended I call Dr. Dam to find out if I am a candidate for corrective eye treatment. The receptionist said that appointments are usually booked by referral. Yet - there is a button on the website that encourages people to make their own appointments. Also, the recorded message while I was put on hold also encourages people to "book an appointment to find out if lazik is right for you". She then asked me what kind of treatment did I want? I said that would be up to an Ophthalmologist as I don't know enough about the subject. I was then transferred to another line which is when I lost confidence in 'Victoria Eye' and decided perhaps I should find another ophthalmologist office.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

just got back after having progressive cataract surgery from Dr.Dam ,she and her staff are super,also no out pocket expences(which some doctors try to charge you)also I had no problems with wait times,it gets down to this ,if you want a super group see Dr.Dam and her staff,R.O

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The wait times are awful, she is a good doctor but every time you have to see her you wait long after your time, not good at all

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Dam restored my sight, she is my heroine. Always prompt, polite and her wealth of knowledge is awesome. Thank you Dr. Dam, your office and surgical staff are outstanding you operate a well run clinic. Debra Simpson

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Dam's for nearly 10 years and finally "liberated" myself from the long waits, quick and impersonal consultations and feeling like I'm just another item to be processed on a long conveyor belt. The experience in the last few visits has gotten so bad that I finally asked my GP to refer me to another Opthamologist. So glad to put an end to needless unpleasantness!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Dam and her staff. As an out of province patient from Alberta, Dr. Dam's practice was like a breath of fresh air - from the reception staff, to the technicians, to her locums, to the doctor herself, I found everyone to be helpful, positive, knowledgeable, and caring. My questions were answered, options explained, and I never had the feeling that anyone was rushing me through the process. Thank you Dr. Dam - you solved my cataract problem with your excellent skills and positive approach!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Just a quick FYI. I was referred to Dr. Dam 2 months ago and am probably a low priority. I wasn't given a sense of how long it takes to get an appointment so just called the office and am on a 6 to 8 month wait list. Just in case you are waiting for an appointment too :)

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Olivia Dam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Located in Victoria, Dr. Olivia M Dam is a comprehensive ophthalmologist specialized in managing medical and surgical ocular problems. She can manage patients with all forms of eye disease and vision problems. The Victoria Eye medical center, where she practices, offers surgical services, comprehensive eye care and diagnostics. Dr. Dam can handle many different types of eye problems, including Blepharitis. If you need traditional eyelid surgery, selective laser trabeculoplasty, laser capsulotomy and other advanced procedures, she can help. Her special surgical interest is cataract surgery. For more information about Dr. Olivia M Dam or the Victoria Eye medical center in Victoria, contact Dr. Dam today.

Pacificare