Ratings for Dr. Olivia Dam

Excellent experience ! Perfect 20/20 vision! Great group of professionals that have a system that works and each member takes their role seriously, ensuring a very pleasant visit everytime. All the options reviewed in detail...procedure explained in detail. Appointments on time. Very happy with the outcome and after having -12 vision all my life, VERY happy with the outcome. Highly recommend this doctor and the Victoria Eye clinic.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Dam restored my sight, she is my heroine. Always prompt, polite and her wealth of knowledge is awesome. Thank you Dr. Dam, your office and surgical staff are outstanding you operate a well run clinic. Debra Simpson

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

After having my surgery done private and paying I'm wish I had waited and had my previous doctor.Dr Dam is ridiculous she runs trying to look after 5 people in 5minutes doesn't explain any thing......just a big assembly line .she may be brilliant at surgery but needs to take the time to answer questions.....

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Dam's for nearly 10 years and finally "liberated" myself from the long waits, quick and impersonal consultations and feeling like I'm just another item to be processed on a long conveyor belt. The experience in the last few visits has gotten so bad that I finally asked my GP to refer me to another Opthamologist. So glad to put an end to needless unpleasantness!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Dam and her staff. As an out of province patient from Alberta, Dr. Dam's practice was like a breath of fresh air - from the reception staff, to the technicians, to her locums, to the doctor herself, I found everyone to be helpful, positive, knowledgeable, and caring. My questions were answered, options explained, and I never had the feeling that anyone was rushing me through the process. Thank you Dr. Dam - you solved my cataract problem with your excellent skills and positive approach!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Just a quick FYI. I was referred to Dr. Dam 2 months ago and am probably a low priority. I wasn't given a sense of how long it takes to get an appointment so just called the office and am on a 6 to 8 month wait list. Just in case you are waiting for an appointment too :)

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Always busy at the clinic. Dr Dam is an excellent surgeon. She is always a bit rushed and not always available. Her locums and partners are well versed and take more time.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

The operative room experience is efficient and excellently run. Very professional nursing staff. The laser cataract procedure is fast and virtually painless. The office is a little slower with a high patient volume. Dr. Dam is very caring and explains the procedure well with good detail to what you can and cannot expect post-op. I would recommend this clinic without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Dam is warm, kind, and skilled. Her staff are helpful and pleasant Jan Shellen

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Dam appears to be knowledgeable, however this is like an assembly line process at least 7 people ahead of me all waiting for the same procedure, 6-7 minutes per patient. No explanation given of what to expect during or post surgery, no explanation of what symptoms would indicate a post surgical problem, just wait 30 minutes assistant checks pressure and hands you a steroid eye drop prescription.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Olivia Dam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental